over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Search results

1. jt7

Thoughts on my recent lab work

I have been on 150mg test cyp per week for about 2.5 years. 25mg mk677 from taking somatozine on and off the past 2 years. I take a bunch of different aminos and pre-workout stuff. i eat pretty clean and lift 5-6 days per week (no cardio). i do consume 4 whole eggs per day and use coconut...
  2. jt7

Vitargo

I have been taking highly branched cyclic dextrin for almost a year with my intra drink. a friend of mine was talking about Vitargo, i had heard of it before but never really knew anyone who took it. How does it compare to HBCD as far as absorption? does anyone prefer it over HBCD if so why...
  3. jt7

expired test?

I have 2 bottles of Hikma Pharmaceuticals® Testosterone cypionate 200mg/ml 10ml vial the expiration date is 4/18 i assume im ok, but any issues if i dont use them up until September? Is 5 months past expiration in pharm grade, i assume im ok, but wanted thoughts/advice on the matter.
  4. jt7

LGD Log

I plan to start 10mg ed starting tomorrow 3/6/18. I will follow with stats and more details.
  5. jt7

Beef Liver Tablets

For anyone has tried them i was wondering what effects to expect? I plan to take 22 tabs per day as it says 1 tab per 10lbs body weight and im currently 218 i wanted to hear what anyone has experienced. Any noticeable strength or positive physique changes. More energy? Overall health...
  6. jt7

My blood work from 10/24/17 (help with liver)

I originally had this posted under the MK-677 thread as i thought that was what might cause the issue. Currently i lift 5-6 days a week I generally consume about 140-150 grams protein from shakes and another 125-150 grams of protein from food per day. Also i consume about 10 g bcaa and another...
  7. jt7

mk-677 and the liver?

after doing some research i was under the impression it was ok for the liver. However i just got a call after having my blood work done last week that the results were in the mail, but the doctor wanted me to come back in a month to check my liver values as they were abnormally high. I ask...
  8. jt7

Wild Caught Salmon vs Fresh Scottish Farm Raised Salmon

i know wild caught salmon is supposed to be the best, but I was at earthfare the other day and they were selling me on how good the fresh scottish salmon was, i did buy it and it was actually very good, but i was wondering if the nutrition benefits were the same or better or worse?
  9. jt7

Rad 140???

anyone with any experience with this? would you take it with test or as a substitute? if taken as a substitute how much would be comparable to 200mg test cyp per week as far as mg per day?
  10. jt7

ephedrine hcl

ephedrine hcl does anyone know if you can buy this online anywhere and get it shipped to the us legally?
  11. jt7

my bloodwork results

im only listing the ones that were off and wanted to know if anyone had any thoughts or opinions for me. liver sgot (ast) 49 u/l (normal is 0-41 u/l) cholesterol 216 mg/dl (normal 140-200 mg/dl) ldl 183 mg/dl hdl 18 mg/dl (normal is 40 or higher mg/dl) started taking taking 40mg oral winny and...
  12. jt7

difference between whey protein isolate cold filtration and microfiltrated?

what if any are the differences as far as digestion and absorption?
  13. jt7

hgh testing

does anyone have any info on getthing hgh independently lab tested? is there a way to mail it in and get the results? any info would be apreciated.
  14. jt7

good article ncaa football

Steroids Loom In NCAA Football As Testing, Punishment Remain Inconsistent: AP REPORT
  15. jt7

drinking injectible winni

how much more effective would injecting be than drinking it mg per mg? Also what are the benefits of inj win and drinking it when mg per mg tabs are much much cheaper?
  16. jt7

super greens powder

i bought the super greens powder from tp, i started taking 5grams 3x per day based on what someone reccomended i do, does anyone know what the nutrition facts are on this stuff or what the suggested usage is???
  17. jt7

oldie but a goodie

YouTube - Jim Rome's take on Gym Guy
  18. jt7

arnold classic rap song

YouTube - SMOKE-ARNOLD CLASSIC RAP
  19. jt7

ot kind of

YouTube - Ben Affleck's Meltdown randompy came across this again thought others would enjoy...
  20. jt7

garlic?

has anyone here supplemented with garlic? i know it can help with cholesterol, but does anyone feel it helps or not with them getting sick or with their allergies?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
T.Summerhays