over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Search results

1. B

Bangerr’s Synthetek Syntherol Log

Ok guys here’s the start of the new protocol with lesser areas as before I bit off a little too much and the number of sites being tended to became somewhat overwhelming. hence like I said before I’m going to do just quads & chest moving forward then I’ll change to another area or two. today I...
  2. B

I started at just 1/2cc per site and then I bumped to 1cc per site. For now the 1cc feels very adequate. if I had to approximate I would say I’m between about 1-1.5 inches from the cleavage line. and yes I’m using a 5/8 needle
  3. B

Very well said bro. I found out the hard way that doing so many spots becomes overwhelming. Hence why I’m dropping the concentrated areas to just chest & quads for now. I did find tht for me it started to get difficult to pin the triceps on the inner head due to lack of range of motion as I...
  4. B

You’re absolutely right about a little going a far way. I was amazed at how well it worked at just 1cc per Inj site in my arms. However I did find with the quads specifically they need more due to being such a large muscle. for chest I do 4 spots each pec. Two spots on the inner chest (upper &...
  5. B

hey K1, I was away on vacation for almost 2 weeks so I wasn’t able to use any. But I just got back and settled in this past weekend so I’m going to start back up the protocols. The run has been going good. Seeing some results. however I’m going to narrow down the body parts and sequence them a...
  6. B

Been a bit MIA but got sick and have been crazy busy at work. With that being said I only missed a few workouts from being sick and am really starting to notice the Syntherol doing its work. Today I hit some quads. Bumped the dosage to 3cc because the legs are such a large muscle group and I...
  7. B

I try to massage it at least once a day. Sometimes I’ll do it twice.. And for sure I love the arm pump I get when I pin biceps & triceps then go crush some arms. It’s insane the pump you can get with Syntherol
  8. B

Sorry for the hiatus guys. On top of having the crazy holiday schedule I ended up getting sick so I had to miss a few days at the gym. however today I crushed some legs. Hit the quads with 2cc pre workout in the 3 Inj sites I’m using (upper, mid, lower quad on the outer sweep). one thing I...
  9. B

Been quite a hectic week juggling holidays, work & training but been able to get done what’s needed this week so that’s good. starting to notice my quads getting a little more sweep to the outside which is good because that’s a target area for me. This week in general it seems everything is...
  10. B

My mistake I thought I mentioned I was doing biceps & traps as well.. but yes I’m doing them 2x week. And yes to the site injections you referred to.
  11. B

Today starts Week 3 of my Syntherol run. I’ve decided to up the dosages a bit so the following adjustments were made: Quads 1cc -> 2cc Biceps & triceps 1cc -> 2cc Shoulders 1/2cc -> 1cc Traps 1cc -> 1 1/2cc so today was my first day of 2cc for Quads. Had a really good leg session. Interested...
  12. B

No hate taken man. I don’t have anything to lie about. On 2-3 of my staple compounds moves per workout for the main targeted muscle I either lift until partials/failure or forced reps if I have a spotter with me. So tho many cannot do it, it doesn’t mean that everyone is not able to. If I broke...
  13. B

I lift heavy, and I’m all for it. The pumps/fullness are amazing. And tbh it doesn’t effect me lifting heavy.
  14. B

personally I chase progressive overload. So I’m always trying to beat my last workout whether it’s by a few reps or new weight or both. As long as my body is feeling good and recovery is adequate i’m going balls to the wall. Unless I have a tweak I have to work around or I’m feeling a little run...
  15. B

thank you brotha! Appreciate you following along
  16. B

Best to wait until you get back from your travels but once you get that over with it’s time to start the mutation bro!! and Bleu Taylor is my coach
  17. B

A 25g 5/8 inch for all areas. But when I up the dosage for my quads in going to probably go to 25g 1 inch needle since it’s such a large muscle
  18. B

Week 2: *Quads -Volume: 1cc 3 spots -Inj sites: Lower, mid & upper quad -Pinning schedule: Monday & Thursday *Triceps -Volume: 1cc 3 spots -Inj sites: Triceps: outer head, medial head, inner head -Pinning schedule: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday **Notes: pinned quads & triceps today...
  19. B

I’ve done this protocol one time before on just my arms and had good results. I was also getting ready for a show so the fact my arms were gaining size and thickness while in a severe caloric deficit was impressive to me. however this time around with calories in abundance im seeing even better...
  20. B

I’ll check this out, thank you!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members