over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Search results

1. C

12 meet prep

Thanks for the response.
  2. C

12 meet prep

How you would program your training? I know some people have their method's on trying to peak at certain times and just looking for some ideas.
  3. C

12 meet prep

How would you do your program if your looking at doing a meet in 12 weeks?
  4. C

Nova prop

Chest shoulders n tri's today. As a whole I am feeling really good today. Decided to give the ole 1 rep max a go on bench today. Aftery surgeries this summer I got 255 upon my medic release in August, 315 in December (strained a pec shortly after that), today I got 325 with 5-10 left in me...
  5. C

Nova prop

Chest, shoulders and tri's today. Kept the chest more volume based with 4 sets of 20 on flies. Machine press and cable cross overs. On shoulders did the same progressive overload type routines I have been doing with lateral raises, shoulder press, upright rows, and face pulls. Triceps were cable...
  6. C

Snapper recipes

Bet that is good. May look up some type of Asian style ginger glaze to use and grill some.
  7. C

Snapper recipes

I have a cpl bags of snapper thawed out for tonight and looking for a few new ideas on ways to prepare it. Will probably go with the trusty blackened or grilled if I don't find anything new to try.
  8. C

Nova prop

Had a good leg work out yesterday. Extensions/curls supersets to warm the legs up, followed by pendulum squats (which may be my new favorite piece of leg equipment), hack squats, standing single leg curls and heavy extensions. My sons trainer (running/explosive movements) was a no show last...
  9. C

Nova prop

The prop is very smooth and flows good. I have only pinned my glutes so far. Sex drive is up and strength has been showing some increases. Damn ole horse yanked me around over the weekend and got something pinched in my shoulder but managed a good chest/shoulder/tri work out yesterday. Today...
  10. C

Nova prop

Bout to leave for my "lunch" break and knock out some chest, shoulder, and tri's. I have been feeling pretty good in all aspects. Wife has been gone for 3 days and comes back tonight so daddy day-care will be closed up lol. I feel like I have been looking a bit better in the midsection mornings...
  11. C

Baked fried fish

Got a few bags of sand trout and whiting from a bay trip. This is tagged for later. Thanks for sharing.
  12. C

Chicken lazone

May have to give this one a whirl. Thanks for the share.
  13. C

Nova prop

Yesterday was just a cluster fuck all the way around and didn't make it in to the gym. I am feeling good today and my lunch break at the gym was cut a bit short only getting in 2 chest and 2 shoulder exercises. I will do some more shoulder work at the house tonight. I have been doing my routine...
  14. C

Nova prop

What ever bug is going around hit me hard. We had 10+ guys out from work Thursday and I haven't got out from bed today.
  15. C

Nova prop

I still had one pin left of my other prop so I will start Nova's on Friday. I wasnt really into the gym today but got a decent leg work out despite not feeling 100%. Squats 2 warm up sets followed by 2 sets 315x10 and 2 of 225x20 Leg extensions 4x20 Walking lunges with 35lb db 4x15 each leg...
  16. C

Nova prop

kinda depressing to look at but it's the starting point.
  17. C

Nova prop

Nova generously sent 3 test prop my way. The packaging is top notch and overall presentation looks great. I will be popping the top on one tomorrow and start running 100mg EOD. I am 5'6 currently waking around 207 at 19-20%bf. I had a cpl of surgeries back in July and fell off a bit from there...
  18. C

Favorited burger?

Mix chorizo and beef or venison half and half. Grill it up it with some avocado, pico, lettuce and peppers on top. Makes for a damn good southwest style burger with or with out a bun.
  19. C

Alt to Oatmeal??

I use egg whites for the protien, sugar free torini flavor syrups, splenda if needed and desired serving of carbs (fruits, oats etc). Blend it up and it's not bad at all.
  20. C

NovaLabs Sust and Deca Log

Keep grinding. The work is showing. Are you keeping up with your daily calorie intake or just keeping it fairly clean and eyeballing it?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
206nate