over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Search results

1. Jello

Sponsors and Reps

I'm going to go through this section and start cleaning it up, anyone (including sponsors) who posts in this section again when you know your thread should be in the sponsors section will be banned. Sponsors, you are responsible for your reps and are expected to make sure they follow the rules.
  2. Jello

Wake up, we're done playing games

Read this thread then read it again. http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/96613-read-youll-probably-end-up-banned.html I'm really not sure what it's going to take to get some of you guys to understand this rule, but if we have to start handing out permanent bans to get the point...
  3. Jello

Quoting stupid people.

While we appreciate you guys reporting the retards that can't follow the rules, you guys need to stop quoting them to let them know they fucked up. We then have to deal with multiple posts instead of one.
  4. Jello

Go to training

When you are having one of those off days and go to the gym what is your go to lift to get you going? Mine is the leg press. No matter how I feel, if I load the sled up, by the time I'm done I feel like I can conquer anything.
  5. Jello

Jets

Is it about time that Rex gives Tebow a chance to play. At this point what does he have to loose?
  6. Jello

What are you thankful for?

With Thanksgiving right around the corner maybe it's time to acknowledge what we're thankful for. Myself, it's my family. I've got a fairly easy life that I can't complain about and that's more than a lot of people I know. And before any of you smart asses say I'm kissing up to my wife right...
  7. Jello

Posts about orders and shipping

You guys are not supposed to make posts or threads about your orders and shipping times/questions. For several (what should be obvious) reasons, we do not allow that. The staff is done deleting your posts that violate this rule, we will now start banning anyone in violation of this. Consider...
  8. Jello

Posts about orders and shipping

You guys are not supposed to make posts or threads about your orders and shipping times/questions. For several (what should be obvious) reasons, we do not allow that. The staff is done deleting your posts that violate this rule, we will now start banning anyone in violation of this. Consider...
  9. Jello

ATTN ALL BOARD MEMBERS

There is someone apparently claiming to be me on another board claiming to be selling HG products. I am NOT a source and do not sell anything to anyone. Anyone claiming to be me and willing to sell you anything is trying to scam you and you will get taken. Anyone who has already sent this idiot...
  10. Jello

MGF Log

Is anyone running or planning on running a log with this? From what I have read and what has been posted recently I am really wanting to see a log from guys I know. It looks very promising and I am willing to wait the time it takes to start seeing results but if they come on like guys are...
  11. Jello

Tebow Traded

Tebow traded to the Jets for 4th round pick:eek:
  12. Jello

A great story

A lesson for all... (the ending will warm your heart): Last week, my friend took his grand-children to a restaurant. The six-year-old grand-son asked if he could say grace. This is what he said happened: As we bowed our heads he said, "God is good, God is great. Thank you for the food, and I...
  13. Jello

Thoughts on the future

O.K., so my eyes have been opened (thank you Osiris) and I now see the benefit of peptides. I'm loving the results I'm getting from the combination of CJC/Ipam/DES. I am getting good GH results from minimal amounts in comparison to what I normally run and the pumps in the gym from the DES is...
  14. Jello

Card Trick

Not sure how he did this, but it's cool. Best Card Trick Ever
  15. Jello

Fogo de Chao

If there is one near you I highly recommend. All you can eat steak, chicken and lamb. They definitely lost money on me tonight and I'm sure the "Are you sure" every time I asked for more was their way of telling me to stop eating but they shouldn't tout an all you can eat experience unless...
  16. Jello

LET'S GO PATRIOTS

Game's about to start and I'm hoping for a good day for the Pats. Regardless of the outcome this will probably be one of the best games of the playoffs.
  17. Jello

Sponsors involed in the testing

OK guys, we've had a couple days now to say our piece about the testing. We know what the results were and I think we need to give Big A a chance to talk with the sponsors about the testing before the lynch mobs start/continue going after their heads. I'm as pissed about some of the tests as...
  18. Jello

Not sure how to take this

I was at work today and toward the end of the day it got somewhat slow and I grabbed my book out of my truck and sat down in my office to read. I was sitting there reading when one of my employees walked in and looked at me and says "You read?" with a totally confused look on his face. I...
  19. Jello

Help a Friend

I have a friend that works for Liberty Mutual and they are trying to raise money for the fire department in his area. Here's the message he sent me If you guys could help out I would appreciate it, doesn't cost you anything but 5 minutes of your time. Just click this link LMG Representative...
  20. Jello

Signatures

Anyone with banners, links, or any other kind of add for non board sponsors need to remove them. We're not going to keep doing it for you like we have been. Take this as a final reminder, it's not fair to the sponsors that are paying to advertise here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zarioh