over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Search results

1. Dieselboss

High Dosage Thread

EQ has always been a favorite of mine. 2 years ago I ran it at 1200 mg with low (150mg) test to see what it does. I really liked it. So this past summer, ran It again at 1200mg, test at 150mg, trest at 350mg, and winstrol at 50mg. Probably one of the the best cycles I have ever ran.
  2. Dieselboss

Any current gamers here? What you playin?

Exactly the reason why I clicked on this thread and why I love it lol, along with everyone in here lol. My son has been playing games for years, he's now 10 and I still "try" to play some on his switch and PC. Even though I'm not a big gamer myself, mainly because I just suck, I do play for...
  3. Dieselboss

MENT experience?

You know what man, I actually listened to one of your podcast with Alex, and you talked about using Raloxifene with trest. I wasn't familiar with it before that. I always used nolva and caber, or letro and caber. But I thought it sounded really intriguing. So I picked some up for my next run...
  4. Dieselboss

MENT experience?

So far I haven't any negative sides, maybe at first trying to figure out the right amount of AI to use for water. And I know what you mean about the heartburn with tren. I had to go get a prescription for it when I was running it, that was terrible. I also do like Bleed said, daily injections...
  5. Dieselboss

MENT experience?

LOL your own special place in hell, that's pretty accurate brother. That was my biggest issue as well, the fucking mental aspect. Even at 100-150 mg a week. It's just poison for my brain. But some people can handle it without it messing with them mentally. And I sure as hell envy them, because...
  6. Dieselboss

MENT experience?

That is exactly what I did man, substituted my trt of test for trest. I ran trest for about 2 months on its own to see how I handled it. After that I implemented test back into it. I like experimenting. This spring/summer I'm going to run eq as a base, trt dose of trest and test, and winstrol...
  7. Dieselboss

NFL Playoffs

He really is man. Always finds a way to get the ball to a receiver.
  8. Dieselboss

NFL Playoffs

Mostert....... Wow.
  9. Dieselboss

Looking for a new 'Dr. G', anyone interested?

Honestly buddy, just felt like I was constantly living in a cloud or something. At first it was alright, but as time went on, sides became more pronounced. Moody, irritable, and as embarrassing as this is, jealous. I've been married for a very long time, have a great little boy, and it's like...
  10. Dieselboss

Yeah the only problem I had with that was, even at 100-150mg of tren and test. It still messed with me mentally. Maybe it would work well for someone who doesn't get affected by the negative sides of tren, because my lipids were fine. But the mind fuck that it puts me in isn't worth it. With...
  11. Dieselboss

MENT experience?

Yes, exactly this. Perfectly describes how it works for me as well.
  12. Dieselboss

Yeah you're right, I do remember a lot of positive posts on that thread. Some of the stuff he said was pretty interesting. The one thing that stood out to me was what you said about the hrt of test and tren. I think that would be pretty cool to have something/someone like that again. Awesome...
  13. Dieselboss

MENT experience?

Damn dude you bring up a good point. I was actually using caber and letro, yes. That was a completely ignorant move on my part. I'm glad you brought that up man. I Just got so paranoid about gyno that I completely ignored everything else.
  14. Dieselboss

MENT experience?

You know that's crazy man, I've heard it dose help a lot with the libido. But it did nothing for me. Not that I necessarily NEED the increase, lol but I was kind of looking forward to that.
  15. Dieselboss

MENT experience?

Probably my favorite so far. I ran it as high as 350mg a week and low as 100mg a week. Definitely some water weight with the higher dose, nothing that wasn't manageable though. Felt great on it. Strength was absolutely ridiculous from it. I honestly don't plan on coming off for quite a while...
  16. Dieselboss

Question for Big A

Yes, exactly this. I have used it for years, being just as open about it as gear on other boards. I think the people who bash it, it's based solely on ignorance. I don't necessarily think people that have used it, can say they didn't get anything out of it. Maybe they didn't like because of...
  17. Dieselboss

To Big A and others in Australia, are you safe from the fire?

I can not get over the size of that, just unreal. How do you put something like that out even?? From both air and ground? And hope for rain? Maybe a dumb question, but I just wouldn't even know where to start with that.
  18. Dieselboss

Better Sanders?

Barry was just incredible to watch. Every time he touched the ball, you're just on edge waiting for something spectacular once again. What else I loved about him, he was humble. Never really celebrated after a touchdown. Just nonchalantly went to the side lines after a highlight run. Dude was...
  19. Dieselboss

Pure Trash

That's what I'm thinking man. Something maybe wrong on his end..... Besides his attitude.
  20. Dieselboss

Blending all your foods during off season?

LOL yeah I can't really eat chicken anymore. I try different ways, but it's just hard to get down anymore for me. There wouldn't even be a possibility of me blending it up like that lol. It sounds like that old fear factor type shit lol......not chicken soup :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zarioh