over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Search results

1. D

Matt Jansen Opens Up...Dallas, Drugs, Prep, etc.

Can someone post the compounds and the amount of dosages he ran?
  2. D

Blood results on Drostanolone Enanthate and Mesterolone

Masteron and Proviron is gold worth.
  3. D

Anyone pushed DHB hard?

600-700mg week per week as well here for 12 weeks. Gained 7-8lbs of pure muscle and leaned out considerably. Strong, full, vascular, zero water retention, increased cardio. Gives your skin the same «glow» like on EQ. Made me feel very good mentally. Happy. No noticeable sides. It is my...
  4. D

Arnold Classic 2020

Dexter is competing? I just have to laugh at how crazy that is. He is top 3 greatest bodybuilder of all time in my opinion.
  5. D

EPO Alternative Roxadustat

Also, why such a low dose? I saw the clinical studies where they recieved thrice weekly/bi weekly of anywhere from 1.5-3.0mg/kg BW.
  6. D

I sent you a PM.
  7. D

I sent you a PM.
  8. D

I’m very interested in this.
  9. D

HGH dosages and difference in results

Would like to hear some of your experiences seeing as how we all respond differently. I am personally doing 5iu (sometimes 6) a day which I think is the sweet spot for me in terms of growth, recovery, fat loss and overall body recomp. Bloat is almost non existant if I watch the sodium and the...
  10. D

When is insulin required after x amount iu of hgh?

Is it Even recuired at all? Can I Do say, 6iu hgh without insulin no problem?
  11. D

Sodium chloride for mixing HGH?

So, I have no access to sterile Water or bac Water untill next week. Was told I Can use sodium chloride for mixing hgh by the pharmacist. Has anyone done this or know if this is good to go? I found a couple answers online and it seems it Ok but not ideal. Somatropin.science website says it good...
  12. D

1-Test cyp Dihydroboldenone

Is this gem of a compund doomed? I have ran it before and was amazed by the strength, recomp, Fat loss, hardness, cardio and overall sense of well being. The only problem is the extreme amount of pain you get. Injecting quads, cant walk. Injecting delts, cant raise arm. Injecting glutes, Can...
  13. D

unconstituted HGH - Shelf life

I keep reading alot about people saying hgh has a very short shelf life, even unconstituted I saw this lab result of one of TP's RIPS. This kit was tested 4/2017 and look at the results. Who's to say it cant be in the freezer for another 2 years? #9 - 4.00 - 12.00 - 99.509% - 0.734% TP...
  14. D

Painful DHB

I have 400ml 200mg/ml DHB Is there anything i Can Do with this to make it less painful?
  15. D

Satchet to vial. Crashed gear

Hey guys I have some DHB that im trying to transfer to vials and it is taking extremly long time. I am pressing with full force trough a 22um whatman filter and only one drop at a time will come out. I am using a 21g. Is there vacuum inside the empty vials that i need to draw out air first...
  16. D

Testosterone and reduced collagen synthesis

Until we learned that AAS (basically all of them) actually damage the tendons and hinder tendon recovery. Even the ones that supposedly "increase" collagen synthesis damage the tendons as reduce healing times. We've known this about Winstrol for a long time...and studies continue to reveal the...
  17. D

Guaiacol as solvent really that bad?

So, I have some DHB at 200mg/ml, **EDIT** 10% Guiacol, **EDIT** Will this small amount really have an effect on me? I have never had problems with EO. I know test susp pil based is guaiacol dominant but I dont really see too many complaints online besides the smell. I couldnt really find...
  18. D

High test, Low e, no ai

So I'm having a weird problem I've been on a cruise for 4 weeks 50mg Test E eod now with some proviron here and there after my blast on Primo 800mg and proviron 50mg ed. I got bloodwork done yesterday and my levels Where 828ng/dl (ranges between 800-1000ng/dl depending on when they draw blood)...
  19. D

Masteron worth the extra cost with Tren?

I'll be starting my summer cut in 4 weeks 50mg Test E EOD 600-800mg Tren E I have 30g Proviron Proviron I do 20-30mg on cruise and 50-70mg on blast I buy in bulk and have never ran Masteron before, so I was wondering if it's worth it to buy Masteron to run that with the Tren or spend that...
  20. D

Some things i've noticed on test dosage and ai

I have never gone above 250mg test a week. In the beginning I had to low dose aromasin to keep estro in check (i've been on blast/cruise for almost 1 year now) but now I can do that Without any ai. I relate this with having much lower bodyfat. If i remember correctly, fat in hip area and stomach...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zarioh