over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Search results

1. -Z-

GH and Psoriasis

Anybody have any experience treating psoriasis with GH? Been doing some reading on it and it seems like there's been quite a few people having success with it. My girl has relatively mild skin lesions with hers, but the arthritic problems are pretty rough on her. As a dental hygienist, pain in...
  2. -Z-

RIP Jim Tamborello

This was posted on MD just a bit ago...
  3. -Z-

Think you've had a rough day?

If this isn't inspirational i don't know what is. After collapsing and being taken to the hospital he was diagnosed with Acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and had been undergoing chemo for months. He lost a ton of weight, strength and battled the entire way. NEVER once did he ask "why me". Instead...
  4. -Z-

R.I.P. Art Atwood

Muscle Gossip #33- RIP Art Atwood Arthur Dale Atwood died today in Dallas, Texas. He was 37 years old. The circumstances of his death are still unclear. Although, there have been several sources that have said that Art was at a pool party and fell or jumped in. When he was pulled out by fellow...
  5. -Z-

Good luck at North Americans everyone!

I wanted to say good luck to anybody competing this weekend in Cleveland. It's gonna be a huge show so I'm sure there's more than a few people out there! Kill it guys! Sent from my BlackBerry 8330 using Tapatalk
  6. -Z-

NYT Launches Attack on Supplement-Protecting Senator—DSHEA Comes under Renewed Threat

(Note: Please see the two related Action Alerts—one on the FDA’s new NDI guidance, the other on the Durbin bill—in the last paragraph of this article.) The New York Times made nasty insinuations about both the supplement industry and Sen. Hatch, one of the two authors of DSHEA—and got the facts...
  7. -Z-

How man calories do the pros eat?

Now, I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this question, but I'd like to hear what others think. I'm having a debate on another board about the amount of calories IFBB Pros take it in the offseason to gain size. The member on the other board is trying to convince me that 12,000cal is the norm...
  8. -Z-

Congrats Shelby!

He took 1st in light heavies at Jr Nationals!
  9. -Z-

For those of you running high(er) GH doses

Hey guys, I'm thinking about running somewhat of a "blast" of GH this summer in conjuction with IGF DES and MOD/GHRP-6. I'm wondering what you guys who dose 8-10iu (or more) 3x/week for 8-10 or so weeks experience in comparison with lower doses for longer duration. Is bloating an issue...
  10. -Z-

What should I buy?

Okay so next week I will have ~$300 to spend on peptides. I'm looking at ordering from Extreme just because the b2g1 sale is so hard to pass up. I'm wondering out of everything they carry, what would you spend your $300 on? I'm considering buying at much GHRP-6 as I can (approx. 18 months...
  11. -Z-

Favorite GH?

I'm looking into GH for the first time just at a low dose, probably 2-4iu/day, 5 on 2 off. I was wondering what your guys' favorite brand of GH is. Let me know! Zach
  12. -Z-

Any experience with methyltrienelone? (Oral Trenbolone?

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried this? It's dosed in mcg's so I'm assuming EXTREMELY liver toxic. I've seen a few places that carry it, but was wondering if anybody here would even touch it?
  13. -Z-

Reconstituting Wqithout Slin Pin?

So the Needle Fairy just dropped off a bunch of 30g Terumo pins and a bunch of 3cc syringes. Would it be possible to reconstitute GHRP-2 so that I could use it with these? I know insulin syringes are ideal, but if I can save $100+ dollars on ordering pins that's a lot more peptides I can buy...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Gearhead80