over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

☆☆ Meal Prep Tips ☆☆

Jph30

Registered
1.) Make a meal prep plan.
Create a list of your favorite healthy foods. Choose simple recipes that can be made quickly and in bulk, and plan out what you’ll eat at meal and snack times.

2.) Make a grocery list…..and stick to it..!!
This goes hand in hand with #1. Once you make a meal prep plan, make a grocery list and stick to it..!! Don't get distracted by junk food.....make healthy choices. I always tell everyone.....if you want to eat healthier, all you need to do is change the way you grocery shop. If you don't bring the bullshit junk food home....you won't eat as much bullshit junk food because it won't be readily available to you. Then, before ya know it, eating healthy just becomes habit.

3.) Incorporate shakes.
Shakes are a good and efficient way to get nutrients your body needs, as well as a good way to keep you feeling full and satisfied until your next meal.

4.) K.I.S.S.
I'm sure a lot of us here live by this strategy. Keep It Simple Stupid..!! Don't get carried away with trying to create extravagant meals for your meal prep. Efficiency is paramount when meal prepping.......so keep it simple.

5.) Take short-cuts.
Find quick ways of preparing your healthy meals and snacks. One thing that saves me lots of time is buying frozen veggies in the steamable packs. Or sometimes I'll just used canned veggies and/or fruits.

6.) Batch cook.
Typically when I'm in "meal prep mode," I'll have multiple things cooking at once. A big pot of rice on the stovetop, chicken and sweet potatoes baking in the oven. A little bit of pre-planning will help you out tremendously.

7.) Cook a few days worth.
We all know that food spoils, but you are typically safe to cook at least a few days worth. I can usually make 5 days worth of rice to last the work-week and it doesn't spoil, but for meats I typically make 3 days worth at a time.

8.) Invest in quality food-storage containers.
This will help prevent the frustration of having food spill and/or spoil, and can also aid in helping you with portion control.

9.) Consistently make time.
The best way to add a meal prepping routine into your lifestyle is to make it a priority. What helps me is to regularly carve out a block of time that is solely dedicated to meal prepping.

This will be different for all of us, but for me the best time to meal prep is Sunday evening. Typically, for my family, a Sunday evening is pretty chill, with all of us home, and a fridge stocked with groceries from the weekend shopping trip. However you can squeeze it in, just remember.....the key to success is making time and staying consistent.

Welp, that's all I can think of for now. Hopefully these tips can help someone that is new to meal prepping. If anyone has something to add.....please feel free to do so. I'm always looking for tips :)

1.) Make a meal prep plan.
Create a list of your favorite healthy foods. Choose simple recipes that can be made quickly and in bulk, and plan out what you’ll eat at meal and snack times.

2.) Make a grocery list…..and stick to it..!!
This goes hand in hand with #1. Once you make a meal prep plan, make a grocery list and stick to it..!! Don't get distracted by junk food.....make healthy choices. I always tell everyone.....if you want to eat healthier, all you need to do is change the way you grocery shop. If you don't bring the bullshit junk food home....you won't eat as much bullshit junk food because it won't be readily available to you. Then, before ya know it, eating healthy just becomes habit.

3.) Incorporate shakes.
Shakes are a good and efficient way to get nutrients your body needs, as well as a good way to keep you feeling full and satisfied until your next meal.

4.) K.I.S.S.
I'm sure a lot of us here live by this strategy. Keep It Simple Stupid..!! Don't get carried away with trying to create extravagant meals for your meal prep. Efficiency is paramount when meal prepping.......so keep it simple.

5.) Take short-cuts.
Find quick ways of preparing your healthy meals and snacks. One thing that saves me lots of time is buying frozen veggies in the steamable packs. Or sometimes I'll just used canned veggies and/or fruits.

6.) Batch cook.
Typically when I'm in "meal prep mode," I'll have multiple things cooking at once. A big pot of rice on the stovetop, chicken and sweet potatoes baking in the oven. A little bit of pre-planning will help you out tremendously.

7.) Cook a few days worth.
We all know that food spoils, but you are typically safe to cook at least a few days worth. I can usually make 5 days worth of rice to last the work-week and it doesn't spoil, but for meats I typically make 3 days worth at a time.

8.) Invest in quality food-storage containers.
This will help prevent the frustration of having food spill and/or spoil, and can also aid in helping you with portion control.

9.) Consistently make time.
The best way to add a meal prepping routine into your lifestyle is to make it a priority. What helps me is to regularly carve out a block of time that is solely dedicated to meal prepping.

This will be different for all of us, but for me the best time to meal prep is Sunday evening. Typically, for my family, a Sunday evening is pretty chill, with all of us home, and a fridge stocked with groceries from the weekend shopping trip. However you can squeeze it in, just remember.....the key to success is making time and staying consistent.

Welp, that's all I can think of for now. Hopefully these tips can help someone that is new to meal prepping. If anyone has something to add.....please feel free to do so. I'm always looking for tips :)
My tips are if you live near a Gordon's Food Service, you can get 40lbs of chicken $38 and it's fresh. Just trim the fat and your good to go.

I also love all of G Hughes sauces. Awesome stuff!

Step 1. Air fryer, rice cooker, instapot. Aquire atleast one or two of those three and cut meal prep time in half.

Step 2: Buy Costco membership

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit

Fuck yes I just went old school South Park on yall

Step 1. Air fryer, rice cooker, instapot. Aquire atleast one or two of those three and cut meal prep time in half.

Ahhhhhh, yes..!! The InstaPot is a "Must have." I couldn't live without the Insta now that I've had one, lol.

I still need to get an air fryer though. I have a few family members that love theirs.

My tips are if you live near a Gordon's Food Service, you can get 40lbs of chicken $38 and it's fresh. Just trim the fat and your good to go.

I somehow always forget that I have a Gordon's Food Service like 45 minutes down the road. I need to hit them up..!! 40 lbs of chicken should last me a few days, lol :)

Good tips! Will say, my meal prep has been greatly improved since getting an instant pot a few weeks ago. Wish I got one of these much sooner!

Ahhhhhh, yes..!! The InstaPot is a "Must have." I couldn't live without the Insta now that I've had one, lol.

I still need to get an air fryer though. I have a few family members that love theirs.

You can cook everything from potatoes to ribeye in an air fryer. That's why I suggest those three, not much you can't do in absolute minimal time.

USMC you really like the air fryers? I've tried two of them and they were both shit.....

The underpants gnomes had a better product

USMC you really like the air fryers? I've tried two of them and they were both shit.....

The underpants gnomes had a better product

I've got the Elite Platinum 3.5 quart and the damn thing is awesome. They can be tricky to really get the cooking even, but when you nail it, it's almost as good as anything I can cook in a pan.

What's your particular issue?

Not their usefulness but just the fryers themselves. Bought one from Sams club which was supposed to be a top model and bought one from Kohls which was also supposed to be a top model, this was a couple years ago don't remember which models specifically.

They were both plastic fantastic pieces of garbage, like flimsy total crap the tray wouldn't even fit half the time and having to abuse them to get them to work. What model are you using?

40lbs of chicken breast?!?

Fuck, I pay 55 bucks for 4kgs of it

Not their usefulness but just the fryers themselves. Bought one from Sams club which was supposed to be a top model and bought one from Kohls which was also supposed to be a top model, this was a couple years ago don't remember which models specifically.

They were both plastic fantastic pieces of garbage, like flimsy total crap the tray wouldn't even fit half the time and having to abuse them to get them to work. What model are you using?

Don't you hate when you pay good money for something and it turns out to be a plastic piece of shit? I felt the same way when I first bought a Keurig lol But I use the Elite Platinum 3.5qt and it has performed flawlessly for about two years. Doesn't feel real cheap. Only thing is that it's a pain in the dick to clean, but they all are...

Some of today's meal prep :)
Baked chicken breast, rubbed with olive oil and dusted with some pink salt. That's it...
20201018_152311.jpg

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner