over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

“Health phase”

Fleezy

Registered
Newbies
I keep hearing this phrase from bodybuilders - typically after the competitive season has concluded

Any insight as to what it means?

I assume that it means the bodybuilders are still on gear, but at a dose that permits their health indicators to recover

Thoughts?

I wonder what @luki7788 thinks in particular

I personally hate that term and try not to use it, sometimes catch myself. Reason is now we have young guys or newbies hearing "health phase", and its 250-500mg test as "TRT". Sometimes coupled with mast or primo and GH, and still being considered off. So the younger or newer guys are never even coming off at all, and running literal cycles thinking its for "health". I feel it just to say, they aren't off gear, for most lol.

I personally hate that term and try not to use it, sometimes catch myself. Reason is now we have young guys or newbies hearing "health phase", and its 250-500mg test as "TRT". Sometimes coupled with mast or primo and GH, and still being considered off. So the younger or newer guys are never even coming off at all, and running literal cycles thinking its for "health". I feel it just to say, they aren't off gear, for most lol.

so was i more or less correct in my assessment - that this 'phase' is to allow health markers to recover while still using essentially the highest amount of gear that would permit this recovery?

Just before a show most guys are worried about their health, praying their health will hold until the "health phase" commences, where you drop the extra toxic stuff and take some health supplements and after which you may even dare to do some blood work Lol.

I keep hearing this phrase from bodybuilders - typically after the competitive season has concluded

I assume that it means the bodybuilders are still on gear, but at a dose that permits their health indicators to recover

Thoughts?

I friend of mine who is also a coach is pretty open about his "health phase" (frankly I hate the term but he uses it all the time). For him, it's when he drops two 160mgs of test a week.

He's not a pro, but a very good HW national level guy with a good regional following as a coach. I do like that he is open about what he actually means and it's usually an 8 week spurt of two 80mgs test doses a week or less.

I’m glad you hate this term also lol. Can’t stand hearing this one, and many others

Health phase….yea it’s more like driving your corvette at just 100mph instead of 165mph.

Go post on one of the bio hacker longevity boards thst your on 200mg test, 3iu gh, 3,200 calories and incline walk for cardio.

BUT……it’s better than not letting off the gas

Health phase….yea it’s more like driving your corvette at just 100mph instead of 165mph.

Go post on one of the bio hacker longevity boards thst your on 200mg test, 3iu gh, 3,200 calories and incline walk for cardio.

BUT……it’s better than not letting off the gas

Realistically, most guys aren't doing just 200mg and 3iu GH. Thats pretty much TRT. Majority of the guys I know that use the term health phase are using double that. The standard nowadays is 4-500mg test or 200 test 200 primo alongside 5iu GH.

I went down to 125mg last time. Not sure what I'll do this time being that my goals are different.

Thoughts?

but what is my opinion here?

All bodybuilding has as much to do with health as a pig has to do with stars lol

Let’s be real though.. there is a dose of aas that is supraphysiological that will likely allow a user’s health markers to recover to acceptable range

I imagine a large part of being huge, is finding this number, and using it between phases of heavier aas usage

There has been one famous dcientific study back a long time ago with doses up to 600mg test a week
Many of you probably heard about it since it has been so unique...

@Swiper doing "cruise" on 2g test and 5iu gh he had blood results and other tests practically perfect - and I know many people who feel the same way

I can also see from my boys that during the preparations for the competition they often have better blood results than during the offseason - today knowledge and supplementation are so developed that it is possible to limit or prevent some side effects to a very large extent
Let’s be real though.. there is a dose of aas that is supraphysiological that will likely allow a user’s health markers to recover to acceptable range

I imagine a large part of being huge, is finding this number, and using it between phases of heavier aas usage

@Swiper doing "cruise" on 2g test and 5iu gh he had blood results and other tests practically perfect - and I know many people who feel the same way

I can also see from my boys that during the preparations for the competition they often have better blood results than during the offseason - today knowledge and supplementation are so developed that it is possible to limit or prevent some side effects to a very large extent
Just because his cmp and lipid profile is normal doesn't mean he's not developing cardiac and vascular pathology. I would be surprised if he has a normal echocardiogram and EKG after being on those doses for any significant length of time

Just because his cmp and lipid profile is normal doesn't mean he's not developing cardiac and vascular pathology. I would be surprised if he has a normal echocardiogram and EKG after being on those doses for any significant length of time
it will not be normal because it is not like that in any athlete - 99% of athletes have an enlarged left ventricle because they do physical effort and even a simple ECG comes out differently in such people

Indeed

There is quite a bit that a bodybuilder can do to mitigate the risks associated with aas usage

My personal concern is the development of atherosclerosis- as my lipids are typically in a bad range

But I’ve never had high blood pressure (been on meds since early 20’s), have no family history of heart attack or stroke, or diabetes, and my kidneys are still in pretty damn good shape - at least according to blood work

it will not be normal because it is not like that in any athlete - 99% of athletes have an enlarged left ventricle because they do physical effort and even a simple ECG comes out differently in such people
This is so true.... Even my neighbor, that did cycling all his life as natty suffers from left ventricular hypertrophy.... He is now 82 and in perfect shape, but still has this issue.

This is so true.... Even my neighbor, that did cycling all his life as natty suffers from left ventricular hypertrophy.... He is now 82 and in perfect shape, but still has this issue.
this is not a problem - in Poland this disease is called "athlete's heart" and it is a normal process - the walls of the left ventricle become thicker and larger to be able to pump more blood - the heart is also a muscle

In general, I see that some people would like to be muscular and at the same time fully healthy - this is not possible - in life there is always something a basket of something else

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws