over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

❗️2020 Arnold Classic Canceled❗️

Durro

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors

Shit, I was gonna drive down there this year my friend is pushing his clothing line....

That sucks but mind you there probably wouldn’t be a better spreading situation for a virus than that venue! Good for them to prioritize health over profits.

This is crazy but makes sense. Going to be a lot of people disappointed. Cant imagine how much money is going to be lost.
This Corona virus is disrupting the world right now. Scary times.

Columbus hospitals are overfilled currently, simply no way to justify the systemic risk.

Wow so the expo is shut down, all the competitors and competitions that happen at the expo will continue but with no audience, only competitors and judges.

Saturday night finals will be business as usual, people will be able to attend that.

Arnold explains cancellation.

Better off to be safe. Would have been many people traveling to Columbus from afar and the governor probably doesn't want the virus to spread to Ohio. Just a few infected individuals would be all it takes. That expo would be a prime place to infect thousands. Good decision IMO.

"The 22,000-plus athletes participating in this year’s festival, also known as the Arnold, will still be allowed to compete in more than 80 sports and events, with the exception of the fewer than 20 participants from five countries hit hardest by the disease – China, South Korea, Italy, Iran, and Japan, Gov. Mike DeWine said during a Statehouse news conference."

So some contestants wont be allowed to compete or attend.

"Columbus public-health staff on Tuesday began meeting athletes at Columbus’ John Glenn International Airport as their flights came in to take their temperature, ask if they’ve recently been sick, and/or check to see if they’re listed as coming from one of the five restricted countries. If such cases, the athlete will be quarantined, though that hadn’t happened to anyone as of Tuesday evening, said Dr. Mysheika Roberts, Columbus’ health commissioner."

"
So far, coronavirus cases have been reported in 77 countries, including the United States. Coronavirus has infected more than 90,000 people in 77 countries, killing at least 3,000 – mostly in China, where the disease originated. In the U.S., almost 120 people have been infected, nine of whom (all in Washington state) have died.
There have been no confirmed coronavirus cases in Ohio so far, though one person in the state is currently being tested for the disease."

There were bug time companies not going this year. ON, BSN, and Bang. Bodybuilding quit going last year. Gnc and Vitamin Shop hasn't been there in years. I've been going since 06 and it's not what it used to be

There were bug time companies not going this year. ON, BSN, and Bang. Bodybuilding quit going last year. Gnc and Vitamin Shop hasn't been there in years. I've been going since 06 and it's not what it used to be

Amen bro.

when I lived I Columbus years ago.. it was a respectable thing .. now it’s filled with social media gurus.. who come to the gym with aTri-Pod camera all trying to be insta-rich..
I’m glad they cancel it. Fuck half tho idiots that go ..
If you have over 50k followers but can’t beach your weight GTFO.. and I don’t care about you supreme greens and kale or your inspiring life changing quotes that have been plastered by you every year to date.
Nor you 20,000 thirsty ass men liking every single post you make and shelfie that every guy at the gym is dying to take ..

rant over ...

A lot of businesses are getting tired of playing the expo game. Direct to customer using digital is the way to go.

I'm a watch collector and the same thing happened to the Baselworld show in Switzerland starting last year.

This is a 103 year old expo of sorts and companies got tired of paying huge fees and having to release product based on Baselworld scheduling.

Many big brands are no longer attending now and the future of the show is unclear.

Over reaction???

Attachments

• 3178485C-D234-4A03-9EED-5F2BBD714C91.jpeg
    3178485C-D234-4A03-9EED-5F2BBD714C91.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 19
A lot of businesses are getting tired of playing the expo game. Direct to customer using digital is the way to go.

The expo are great if you want to meet the athletes, not so great if it's full of youtubers and instagramer fanboys and bikini girls.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws