over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1+2 on Somedin (IGF1-DES) for loggers, yes you heard right - 1+2 for free

Here is a relevant article -

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8853443
===================================

GH may exert metabolic effects either directly or indirectly through increased production of IGF-I. GH administration increases circulating IGF-I levels via stimulation of hepatic synthesis and secretion of IGF-I; it may also enhance local IGF-I synthesis, which exerts paracrine or autocrine effects. Figure 2 summarizes the metabolic effects of GH and IGF-I. Administration of GH and IGF-I in adult humans has been demonstrated to enhance protein anabolism. Combined administration of GH and IGF-I was observed to be more anabolic than either IGF-I or GH alone. Evidence is presented that protein accretion results mainly from direct effects of GH on tissues; additional indirect effects via IGF-I production are also likely. Administration of GH has been reported to produce carbohydrate intolerance with elevated plasma insulin levels, resulting from insulin resistance. in contrast, insulin sensitivity increased during administration of IGF-I, which exerts hypoglycaemic effects even with concomitant suppression of insulin secretion. A major direct metabolic effect of GH is to increase fat mobilization and oxidation, and thereby to reduce total body fat; there is no evidence that IGF-I acts directly on adipose tissue in vivo. GH administration results in sodium retention via stimulation of Na-K-ATPase. It is suggested that part of the effects of GH on tubular function (e.g. phosphate reabsorption) are mediated via IGF-I. Energy expenditure may be increased by administration of either GH or relatively high doses of IGF-I. One of the reasons for this phenomenon is an increase in lean body mass; GH may increase energy expenditure additionally be enhancing the production of T3 and by increasing lipid oxidation
===================================

There isn't going to be a study geared for our purposes that just states what we want to know. What we do is gather several results of studies combined with theories that have some backing either it be real world experience or makes sense on paper and come to our own conclusions. People need to stop looking for these unicorn studies that are never going to happen.

Here's what I understand, it's not cut and dry, further research still needs to be done. Credit goes to b_cornelius for a lot of the later information I learned, maybe he can chime in if we keep this conversation civil and keep the BS bro-science out.

Exogenous HGH/IGF is going to attach to extracellular receptors, it can't crack the barrier and get into the cell at a intracellular level. This doesn't mean they don't work, they just work from the "outside" as opposed to the "inside". This is mainly how igf produced in the liver works (versus igf/mgf produced within the muscle cell).

More effective would be at the intracellular level, which happens to be triggered by training. This is why someone can't just take PEDs and grow. I mean sure you can take HGH and diet and take advantage of the fat loss and anti-aging effects but you aren't going to start packing on any muscle. But take two people who train, let's assume this is controlled for shits and giggles, one on HGH/IGF and one not on anything (natural let's say) and you will find the PED user is going to grow muscle at a quicker rate.

Now during and after training your body will start producing several hormones for recovery, HGH/IGF/MGF, etc. Some of this is intracellular such as the MGF/IGF produced within the cell that attaches to nuclear receptors, this is the most effective. From what I understand one of the (only) ways to increase the production of intracellular MGF is by taking GH/slin when training.

I know this doesn't answer your question directly brother, but I think you can grasp the picture I am attempting to paint.

No actually it answers a lot. One can gather a lot from what you said. However, I've used 9iu of serostim for over a year before. I'm always heavier and leaner on hgh, but that weight quickly comes off once I stop. The addition of hgh has brought me nothing but an expensive and temporary cosmetic look. And once i stop, it's gone. I can, and have had similar results with high creatine and long period low dose Tren E./test. Of course I need a much cleaner diet but still, I should have so much more permanency especially at 9iu with AAS. HIV positive individuals are on 18iu a day with no actual muscle gain that's any different than a normal lifter. These people are on newer treatments which make wasting a thing of the past. Lean fat-free mass? studies have shown that hgh may have little to no impact on muscle growth. Even research performed on athletes in training have yielded no proven muscle-building results. This LBM jumbo is a lot of water. Personally I only see hgh useful for recover and it's too expensive for that imo. When it comes to protein synthesis it's no different than testosterone. Now actual igf in the forms of des and lr3? I have no clue what that will do if legit. And I think by now, we know increlex or whatever won't work for us. What I'm saying here is pure personal experience based. Wtf do i know lol, many of us arent aware of what's working due to being on everything.

How long would 3 vials last? Whats the best protocol for this? If the $$ makes sense ill purchase and log.

How long would 3 vials last? Whats the best protocol for this? If the $$ makes sense ill purchase and log.

225usd with xpress delivery, we'll work together the protocol here and accompany you along the usage so it'll be interesting

Told u brother - AA is already included in the formula, so all u need is bact' water, just like the pharma IGF1

I am really interested in anything that can provide local growth. I was born with an underdeveloped forearm and tricep on my right side. Everything on that side grows much slower. I now have a severe imbalance that I am trying to correct. I will use whatever dosage necessary, so long as it will work.

I am really interested in anything that can provide local growth. I was born with an underdeveloped forearm and tricep on my right side. Everything on that side grows much slower. I now have a severe imbalance that I am trying to correct. I will use whatever dosage necessary, so long as it will work.
This is above my head. But depending on your diagnosis this may or may not help and it may or may not be safe for you to use brother.

This is above my head. But depending on your diagnosis this may or may not help and it may or may not be safe for you to use brother.

This is not a systemic condition. I was just born with incomplete muscle on one side because nutrient flow was slightly obstructed as I was a fetus. It has no effect on my body's response to drugs. Whether or not it will benefit me, is another question. Thanks for the reply tho

This is not a systemic condition. I was just born with incomplete muscle on one side because nutrient flow was slightly obstructed as I was a fetus. It has no effect on my body's response to drugs. Whether or not it will benefit me, is another question. Thanks for the reply tho
I understand brother. Sorry to hear about your condition. I see you have a thread started, I'll try to chime in and help in a sec.

Is this condition stems or stemmed actually from neurological deficit ? is your nerve/neurological condition is well ? in such case I do believe the DES will help.

RamboStallone - may u give us best protocol here? I know concreter will know as well , he has vast experience with IGF

Is this condition stems or stemmed actually from neurological deficit ? is your nerve/neurological condition is well ? in such case I do believe the DES will help.

RamboStallone - may u give us best protocol here? I know concreter will know as well , he has vast experience with IGF

I am not sure. The condition is called Poland's Syndrome. I think the muscle tissue just did not develop fully. Perhaps I have less muscle fibers on that side, I don't know. Several years ago before I knew I had this condition I noticed my right forearm was weaker/smaller than the left one. I had some electric nerve testing done and nothing abnormal came back.

I would like to try your IGF DES so I can compare to other brand I used. I will be very religious with my regiment and I will log it. I will also use MGF post workout. I've thought about adding HGH too, but I am hearing that HGH will stop the MGF from working.

I am not sure. The condition is called Poland's Syndrome. I think the muscle tissue just did not develop fully. Perhaps I have less muscle fibers on that side, I don't know. Several years ago before I knew I had this condition I noticed my right forearm was weaker/smaller than the left one. I had some electric nerve testing done and nothing abnormal came back.

I would like to try your IGF DES so I can compare to other brand I used. I will be very religious with my regiment and I will log it. I will also use MGF post workout. I've thought about adding HGH too, but I am hearing that HGH will stop the MGF from working.

Let me start by saying I have no affiliation with sciroxx, I have never purchased from him or anything, and I honestly do not know him other then some posts on this board. Good igf1 is hard to come by these days. The peptide company I repped in the past had some really good stuff at first. Later on batches were inconsistent. Last batch I tried didn't seem right and left welts. I haven't used igf1 since other then some des I had stored from prior, still have one vial left. Somedin, which scrioxx carries, is the best igf on the market right now. Forget what you used before. And forget the MGF as well for now, it will give benefit but minimal in my opinion. I also haven't seen any real convincing data but it does seem to increase recovery with consistent use.You can use HGH as well. This is how I would run this personally,

Hgh preworkout
Igf1des IM in the muscle postworkout

Regarding natural MGF, it was believed prior that if taking exogenous IGF around training that it would attach to the same receptor and prevent natural MGF or exogenous MGF from working. This is false however, because endogenous MGF is intracellular and attaches to a nuclear receptor. IGF exogenous or even endogenous attaches to extracellular receptors. Exogenous MGF is said to attach to another extracellular receptor and still believed to work as well. But we are certain at this point, as far as I understand, that natural MGF is still able to do it's job and actually HGH/slin preworkout is said to actually increase it. So neither HGH nor IGF is going to prevent natural MGF.

I guess I don't know a specific protocol for your case though. I would think you would want to work that muscle first before using this. Maybe you can put aside time to train those specific muscles and use the des in only the side that is deficient. I know des is said to be local but it will eventually go systematic in my opinion. I don't think anything can stay 100% local because of blood circulation.

Good luck either way and keep us posted for sure.

Ok - lets trial this protocol, thank u for the guiding

I was asked so yes I will offer best deals for loggers on the IGF1-lr3 (Somedin - lr3) and on the Somastim (GH)

I want to get in on this and log my progress. What are the rules? What are the conditions? PM me with info please!

There are no certain rules or conditions, we just encourage honest and as specified as possible feedback by a log,

Will PM u now

Can i get in on the logging i just ordered some igf lr3 and hgh from you but i would order more igf des ,igf lr3 and hgh and do a long term cycled on and off of the lr3 and des . Let me know brother just shoot me a pm with details

Sure bro

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member