over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1:2 Primo to Test crashed E2 by 50%+

Zarati

Registered
I have legit pharma primo, added it to my TRT. 1:2 ratio

It cut my E2 in half. Can't believe it. Going to drop my primo dose in half now so it'll be 1:4 Primo to Test

To be specific, what does that mean dose-wise?

40mg primo, 80mg of Test.

Going to drop dose to 20mg of primo.

I always feel weird sharing my doses because unlike most, i just respond crazy good to low doses. I'm very sensitive to drugs in general. But side effects also hit me hard. 40mg of primo for me is like 200mg for majority of people

I always feel weird sharing my doses because unlike most, i just respond crazy good to low doses. I'm very sensitive to drugs in general. But side effects also hit me hard. 40mg of primo for me is like 200mg for majority of people
Lucky on that one.!!
I'd like to try adding primo to my next "blast" (double my TRT) rather than add a little mast.

Our dosages vary but as an additional reference 600mg of primo posted a 51 E2 (just a few pts out of range) vs ~120 E2 on 500 test 200 deca. All with no AI. These are E2 sensative tests. On test/deca combo I arromatize significantly more for whatever reason.

What ester test?

Me too Z. Same type of response. For me 100 mg test, 50 mg Primo.

How long did it take for your e2 to rebound? Did you go off or lower the dose (primo)?
the dose I wrote was my dose where E2 was fine. I have crashed it before with Primo. It doesn't take long to bounce back. The joint pain takes a month or so to resolve. Right now I am finishing up my summer cycle at 200 test/100 Primo and I am fine.

If your E2 levels are crashed for a while you might want to also check blood calcium levels and make sure they normalize. Suppressed E2 can result in calcium leaching from the bones causing hypercalcemia. One of the effects of that is extreme fatigue. When this happened to me I had to stop talking vitamin D3 for a bit because it was making things worse.

so if guys are wanting to push size with primo, like 700mg-1g….it’s gonna need at least a 1g of test to offset estrogen crash….doesn’t that negate the idea of running primo to be less harsh compound? Since you have to run fuckloads of test with it?

Also, the trestolone estrogen….is it beneficial to joints also?

Maybe the secret is like 300mg test+25mg trestolone ED +700mg primo?

Primo works very well for me to control estradiol but it's no match for Trest if the Test dosage is high(er). In addition to 500 Test/700 Primo I started Trest at 150 week 1, then 200 week 2 then 250 week 3. By end of week 3 I had to add in 60mg of Ralox as my left nip was getting a little sensitive. It knocked it out in a few days.

Lower test and Trest 25mg daily (175/week) and 700 Primo isn't a bad idea. I think my Test dose was a little high to rely on the Primo to still manage Estradiol once the Trest was added in.

i ran something like this and was fuckin loving it, full, strong and felt like a god.

Even 10mg of legit trest in that stack will help joints and fullness. I would start there and add by 5 mg is you need more

Primo works very well for me to control estradiol but it's no match for Trest if the Test dosage is high(er). In addition to 500 Test/700 Primo I started Trest at 150 week 1, then 200 week 2 then 250 week 3. By end of week 3 I had to add in 60mg of Ralox as my left nip was getting a little sensitive. It knocked it out in a few days.

Lower test and Trest 25mg daily (175/week) and 700 Primo isn't a bad idea. I think my Test dose was a little high to rely on the Primo to still manage Estradiol once the Trest was added in.
This is with no Ai correct?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828