over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1,3-Dimethylamylamine Powder

NPCS FINEST

Kilo Klub Member
My girlfriend picked some up for me from trueprotein.com 3 grams worth. The dose on there site says 25 mg. Trueprotein suggest getting a scale that measures mg. However...I dont have one...and I want to try this stuff .....does anyone know any tricks of the trade on how to measure 25 mg out? Or am I really going to have to shell out some bucks to buy a scale? I figured some of you have used this product from either trueprotein or other brands and might know a quick way to measure it out...or have your own way of dosing it out? I know some ppl can handle alot more of this then others. I want to start low with it to see how I react but I have no clue how to even try it without a scale.

I am guessing that one dose isnt much powder at all as 3 g worth isnt that much powder and 3 g is 120 servings.

With something as potent as that i wouldnt mess around and guess what a measurement is...

You can get some mg scales for a reasonable price, 25-40 bucks

I have measured it out for people before. It´s the tip of a knife and I mean only the TIP! That equals exactly 25-30mg, the 5 times I did it. It dosen´t look like much, but trust me it´s enough.

With something as potent as that i wouldnt mess around and guess what a measurement is...

You can get some mg scales for a reasonable price, 25-40 bucks

I'm feeling you on that bro....I didnt know they were that cheap. I did a quick google search and was seeing some for 200-300 bucks. To me its not worth that just to use a 6.00 supp.

I have measured it out for people before. It´s the tip of a knife and I mean only the TIP! That equals exactly 25-30mg, the 5 times I did it. It dosen´t look like much, but trust me it´s enough.

Yeah bro...I didnt think it would be much at all. What kinda knife are you talking about? Butter knives have much bigger tips then say a pocket knife lol

Yeah bro...I didnt think it would be much at all. What kinda knife are you talking about? Butter knives have much bigger tips then say a pocket knife lol

haha! Hopefully someone can offer you a better point of reference, like a q-tip head or baby asprin.

Use sterile water and make a liquid solution.

Use sterile water and make a liquid solution.

Ok someone else told me this...but I am lost on how to do about it??

I have 3 grams worth. can someone map out how to do this for me? Or shoot me a PM if you would rather go about it that way??

I just want to make sure I got this all down...dont need a trip to the ER or anything.

hey can someone shoot me a PM where to but a nice amount of this pure? like 1lb we are doing some research and need bulk... thanks
sorry to hijack, but maybe it can help you too!

Use the tip of a sharp knife like a steak knife not a butter knife. Use a little at 1st then gauge how you feel. That is what I did. Sometime I like it and sometime not.

If you can't measure accurately, just remember that you can always take more, but you can't un-take if you take too much.

My girlfriend picked some up for me from trueprotein.com 3 grams worth. The dose on there site says 25 mg. Trueprotein suggest getting a scale that measures mg. However...I dont have one...and I want to try this stuff .....does anyone know any tricks of the trade on how to measure 25 mg out? Or am I really going to have to shell out some bucks to buy a scale? I figured some of you have used this product from either trueprotein or other brands and might know a quick way to measure it out...or have your own way of dosing it out? I know some ppl can handle alot more of this then others. I want to start low with it to see how I react but I have no clue how to even try it without a scale.

I am guessing that one dose isnt much powder at all as 3 g worth isnt that much powder and 3 g is 120 servings.

I would use a scale and cap it up.

hey can someone shoot me a PM where to but a nice amount of this pure? like 1lb we are doing some research and need bulk... thanks
sorry to hijack, but maybe it can help you too!

Trueprotein.com is where I got mine at bro. There are a few sites who sell it tho...alot of them have ebay stores where you can buy it by the kilo/lb. and its pretty cheap. I went with TP because I trust there quality!

scoop a level 1/4 teaspoon worth of product... then take out 3/4 of product in the 1/4 teaspoon or even a little more.

Use the tip of a sharp knife like a steak knife not a butter knife. Use a little at 1st then gauge how you feel. That is what I did. Sometime I like it and sometime not.

Yeah that´s the kind of knife I talk about.

Ive gone the solution route with TP's Yohimbine HCL before. I suggest using vodka instead of sterile water, and dosing with an oral syringe

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131