over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1,3 dimethylamylamine ?

i used to use nutraplanet till I found true protein. Do you think nutra is cheaper?

Too much of this stuff makes me crash and get emotional like a girl. Too little and I don't feel shit. I prefer ephedra and caffeine.

TrueProtein makes a product called BUZZ SAW that I absolutely love, especially when mixed with crystal light.

Too much of this stuff makes me crash and get emotional like a girl. Too little and I don't feel shit. I prefer ephedra and caffeine.

TrueProtein makes a product called BUZZ SAW that I absolutely love, especially when mixed with crystal light.

its funny you say it makes you emotional cuz its one of the ingredeints in excatasy and that can make you real emmotional, like giving hugs to strangers and shit lol

It's a love hate relationship, the crash is just too strong. Makes me into a mess coming down, but I sure can lift on it.

its funny you say it makes you emotional cuz its one of the ingredeints in excatasy and that can make you real emmotional, like giving hugs to strangers and shit lol

Are you serious? Someone said this in the other linked thread as well. Are you that gullible? Extacy is MDMA; yes other things have been added but have you seen what 25mg of germanium looks like? There would be no more room for the MDMA.

BTW making the person emotional was present when MDMA was legal and used for couples therapy back in the 70s or so (not sure about the decade).

Got to love when the youngins regurgitate everything they hear without processing it.

I've used it in a product called "Jacked" with that ingredient. It did just that for about 3 weeks, kept increasing the dose to work but wasn't the same. I felt crackout on the come downs. It's worth trying out for a boost when training. It just seemed like my body got immuned to it quickly and stopped working.

Well your body adapts to anything you put in it, especially stimulants. I am up to 4 scoops of Jack3d at the moment. I keep telling myself to take a week off but doubt that will ever happen.

Honestly I think I just might go back to taking 200-300mg of caffeine and 25mg of germanium, it's a lot cheaper than Jack3d.

Are you serious? Someone said this in the other linked thread as well. Are you that gullible? Extacy is MDMA; yes other things have been added but have you seen what 25mg of germanium looks like? There would be no more room for the MDMA.

BTW making the person emotional was present when MDMA was legal and used for couples therapy back in the 70s or so (not sure about the decade).

Got to love when the youngins regurgitate everything they hear without processing it.

i knwo what x is bro, and regardless of what germanium looks like ,you dont know your chem and you can be very surprised how much jam packed shit you can put in a pill. guilable? why dont you give us a rundown on what x is then? there all diff man, look it up then, do you know that mdma it self can make you emotional, how do you know this chemical isnt in mdma, mdma is just a ruff base of the drug

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws