over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1,3-Dimethylamylamine. ?????

Tough Old Man

Kilo Klub Member
Does 1,3-Dimethylamylamine really help burn fat or do most of you use it to help with your cardio and or workouts?

Besides T-3 and Clen, I'm looking for something else to help burn fat. It gets harder and harder to burn fat with age.

I would say
ECA
yohimbine hcl
l carnitine
cla
Burn from true Protien (fat burner)

sorry I don't know much about the 1.3 stuff but I know it gives me a great workout

i feel 25-50mgs is perfect for a preworkout boost but 50mgs+ can be used as more of a fat burner supp. There was a LONG ass thread about this maybe a month or two ago.

I use it preworkout on days i remember to

I really like using this pre-workout when i train in the evening. It kicks strong but i feel like you crash pretty hard from it, a lot of people don't like it for this reason. I like it exactly for this reason, i get the kick while training but crash after so i can still sleep...

for fat burning i would echo gstracer with the following additions:

green tea extract
nicotine gum

really though nothing will work as good as cutting back on your peanut and OJ addiction :D maybe replace them with more TJ pink tacos :D

Be careful with Yohimbine as some people have a bad reaction to it. I've done a lot of rec stimulants over the years and for the most part can tolerate anything. But not Yohimbine. For some reason, that stuff makes me feel like I want to die.

1,3-Dimeth gives me the mental focus of pushing extra hard in the gym. IMO is does some appetite suppression but Ephedra is way better for that. I would not use it for Fat burning. I use Clearshot Concentrate Pre-WO and take 2-3 capfulls and I'm good to go. No crash either. You don't need that much for it to be effective.

50 - 75mgs is the sweet spot for pre-workout.

I use manpowers dnc stack its 1,3 diemmethylamylamine norephedrine and caffiene its works great for me

Well I ordered 5 gr of it for a fat burner. Opinions here show I may have bought the wrong item / product

I had RIDICULOUSLY good results with the oxyelite pro by usp.. which has the 1,3 dimethyl in it.. then again idk how many mg's it contained or how much in contributed to my cutting.

Just curious.. Your sig says your trying to get over 10%bf? but your cutting? or maybe im reading it wrong? haha

1,3 dimethyl gives you that euphoric feeling, but remember it is also a VASO CONSTRICTOR. I try to avoid pre workouts with it in it in the off season, but that seems about impossible these days.

Don't take it when you want your dick to function.

I dont notice the dick problems at all, you could always just add yohimbine HCL if you do, if you're trying to lose fat this will only help you

I love it and you probably will too. I would like to buy it from TP, but I am not sure how much to add to each capsule....I must be an idiot.

Stimulant fat burners are very overrated in terms of the amount of fatburning activity, if I'm correct the original ECA gave a 3% metabolic boost which in essence is nothing compared to the hoist of adverse effects you receive.

Stimulant fat burners are very overrated in terms of the amount of fatburning activity, if I'm correct the original ECA gave a 3% metabolic boost which in essence is nothing compared to the hoist of adverse effects you receive.
Well now that I have it I will use it and then go back to T-3 and Clen

Make sure you test your dick-functioning out before going back to Tijuana though :D

I think the fatburning effects of ECA go beyond the metabolic increase it causes. Suppressed appetite, decreased insulin sensitivity, downregulation of stubborn (alpha-receptor) fat cells, as well as being able to push it in the gym on caloric deficit are all pretty significant IMO

ECA is pretty good considering how legal and safe it is, but its no match for the harder stuff

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity