over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1,500mg of Tianeptine in 4 hours..

I have to agree with MA here. Your product sounds like its way underdosed or just bunk. At 1500mg most would be knocked on their a$$.

Yeah. Never had that issue with my favorite and most trusted sponsor 13 years and counting! Love AlinShop! Thanks for the reply

Mike would know but I've been wondering if it was a completely different product like Phen or something.
I know I felt an improved mood and sense of well being especially the following day in the hangover period however absolutely NO opiate stimulation what so ever.
Even underdosed I would have felt something at that many mg's I suspect

Last edited:
I forgot to mention, Samson... you ever look into agmatine? I have read about it being good to help wean off opiates. Plus maybe some slight potentiation allowing you to get the same effect from less.

I used it in the past. I think it made me feel a bit 'off', but I am also guilty of throwing too many variables/supplements around at once, so it may not have been the agmatine...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I forgot to mention, Samson... you ever look into agmatine? I have read about it being good to help wean off opiates. Plus maybe some slight potentiation allowing you to get the same effect from less.

I used it in the past. I think it made me feel a bit 'off', but I am also guilty of throwing too many variables/supplements around at once, so it may not have been the agmatine...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I used Agmatine for a long while as a pre workout addition but I know lots of guys who use Agmatine to lower their dose of Kratom. It DOES work but it takes time.

I was taking about 300-500 mgs tianeptine sulfate for about 2 months, probably not wise. I was planning to ween off but that didn't really work. It was pretty rough, felt like death for about a week, then like mild shit for a few more weeks.

I was taking about 300-500 mgs tianeptine sulfate for about 2 months, probably not wise. I was planning to ween off but that didn't really work. It was pretty rough, felt like death for about a week, then like mild shit for a few more weeks.

thats about double even the highest dose I've heard of anyone taking by far. Of the dozens of articles, reviews and forums nobody is even close to that kind of dose

So yeah I bet the struggle was real for you man dam!

I contacted the company and told them my experience (without saying I took the entire bottle).
I said I was part of a forum that regularly discusses and shares information about nootropics and other medicines and the consensus is that the product was severely underdosed or not Tianeptine at all.
They said no other people had reported an issue but requested the LOT # off the bottle. Who knows but I agree with Mike and when I try Vicaine down the road I will know for sure what the real thing is supposed to be like!

I contacted the company and told them my experience (without saying I took the entire bottle).
I said I was part of a forum that regularly discusses and shares information about nootropics and other medicines and the consensus is that the product was severely underdosed or not Tianeptine at all.
They said no other people had reported an issue but requested the LOT # off the bottle. Who knows but I agree with Mike and when I try Vicaine down the road I will know for sure what the real thing is supposed to be like!

If you end up trying Vicaine at some point, try the Vicaine PM, as regular Vicaine is more of a combination product, while Vicaine PM is more of a pure tianeptine product (with added potentiators and anti-dependence compounds).
In other words, Vicaine PM has a stronger opioid component.

If you end up trying Vicaine at some point, try the Vicaine PM, as regular Vicaine is more of a combination product, while Vicaine PM is more of a pure tianeptine product (with added potentiators and anti-dependence compounds).
In other words, Vicaine PM has a stronger opioid component.

I really appreciate the info Mike thank you and also for helping us get informed about all this.

I want to say original Vicaine has my interest peaked as much as the PM as a pre workout. At 38 I'm always fighting some pain during my warm ups and on certain body parts and think Vicaine would be fantastic for getting me through that pain period.

I really appreciate the info Mike thank you and also for helping us get informed about all this.

I want to say original Vicaine has my interest peaked as much as the PM as a pre workout. At 38 I'm always fighting some pain during my warm ups and on certain body parts and think Vicaine would be fantastic for getting me through that pain period.

Yes, In that case regular Vicaine would be better (pre-workout).

However, keep in mind that when using Vicaine the ratio of stims to tianeptine is pre-set, so you can't adjust it based on your individual tolerance to stims/tianeptine, or pain levels.

I know some people who have pain during training that mix the two. If they need more of a "painkilling" effect relative to stimulation, they will often take whatever dose of Vicaine that provides the stimulation they desire, and then add a cap of Vicaine PM on top of that.

If you are someone who prefers a whole 3 cap serving of regular Vicaine to achieve the stimulation you desire, you probably wouldn't need Vicaine PM because 3 caps of Vicaine provides a pretty decent dose of tianeptine. However, if you are someone who only needs 1-2 caps of Vicaine to achieve the desired degree of stimulation, and you have a lot of pain, you may need to add a cap or two of Vicaine PM.

I know plenty of customers that only require 1-2 caps of Vicaine to achieve the right amount of stimulation level, but they are in severe pain, so they take 1-2 caps of Vicaine PM with it. You just need to find the right balance for you based on your tolerance and pain levels. It is all individual.

Yes, In that case regular Vicaine would be better (pre-workout).

However, keep in mind that when using Vicaine the ratio of stims to tianeptine is pre-set, so you can't adjust it based on your individual tolerance to stims/tianeptine, or pain levels.

I know some people who have pain during training that mix the two. If they need more of a "painkilling" effect relative to stimulation, they will often take whatever dose of Vicaine that provides the stimulation they desire, and then add a cap of Vicaine PM on top of that.

If you are someone who prefers a whole 3 cap serving of regular Vicaine to achieve the stimulation you desire, you probably wouldn't need Vicaine PM because 3 caps of Vicaine provides a pretty decent dose of tianeptine. However, if you are someone who only needs 1-2 caps of Vicaine to achieve the desired degree of stimulation, and you have a lot of pain, you may need to add a cap or two of Vicaine PM.

I know plenty of customers that only require 1-2 caps of Vicaine to achieve the right amount of stimulation level, but they are in severe pain, so they take 1-2 caps of Vicaine PM with it. You just need to find the right balance for you based on your tolerance and pain levels. It is all individual.

Excellent point!

I'm definitely a guy who likes having options and the ability to make small adjustments depending on my needs and definitely see the advantage of having the PM in addition. Thank you!

I'm also really excited to experience the enhancement properties of Nigella and Agmatine and the synergy between the three compounds. From my reading having just one of either of those ingredients are a benefit but PM combines BOTH! I seriously can't wait. That was actually the reason I sought out Tianeptine by itself. I wanted to try and experience a baseline effect in anticipation of trying Vicaine PM for comparison along with the difference between Sodium and Sulfate which like you said makes a BIG difference apparently.

I have been using Mike’s regular Vicaine since it first came out.Even after all these months of use all I need is 2 caps preworkout and within minutes feel great.I haven’t felt the need to use more than 2 caps as I still get the desired effects.I did buy a bottle of the Vicaine PM to use for afterwork when I want to relax.

I have been using Mike’s regular Vicaine since it first came out.Even after all these months of use all I need is 2 caps preworkout and within minutes feel great.I haven’t felt the need to use more than 2 caps as I still get the desired effects.I did buy a bottle of the Vicaine PM to use for afterwork when I want to relax.
I agree, vicaine is awesome for pre workout. If you combine it with MA-pump then you are ready for war.
I just received Vicaine PM this past thursday, i use it for the same thing mike stated.
It is nice to take once i get home and want to just relax.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

thats about double even the highest dose I've heard of anyone taking by far. Of the dozens of articles, reviews and forums nobody is even close to that kind of dose

There are plenty of people who are taking 10 or more GRAMS per day. Their experiences are well-documented online.

There are plenty of people who are taking 10 or more GRAMS per day. Their experiences are well-documented online.

That's atrocious. Clearly, those individuals are majorly abusing it...taking super high doses numerous times daily. NO ONE could come anywhere close to starting at those doses. I am not disagreeing with you, but I spent over a year searching every single thread on tianeptine I could find...on boards all over the Net...and I never saw anyone claim to use those doses. I saw a few people using 2 grams or so per day, but nowhere near 10 grams.

I would say the percentage of people using 10 gram daily is SUPER low among those who use the drug...like well under a faction of a percent.

That's atrocious. Clearly, those individuals are majorly abusing it...taking super high doses numerous times daily. NO ONE could come anywhere close to starting at those doses. I am not disagreeing with you, but I spent over a year searching every single thread on tianeptine I could find...on boards all over the Net...and I never saw anyone claim to use those doses. I saw a few people using 2 grams or so per day, but nowhere near 10 grams.

I would say the percentage of people using 10 gram daily is SUPER low among those who use the drug...like well under a faction of a percent.

The tianeptine Reddit is rife with these users. Some are above 20G. And every one wants off. And for all of them, there are plenty more in the ~5G daily range. And I agree with you--this is completely atrocious and reckless.

The tianeptine Reddit is rife with these users. Some are above 20G. And every one wants off. And for all of them, there are plenty more in the ~5G daily range. And I agree with you--this is completely atrocious and reckless.

Never read anything like that on Reddit so that's interesting. Maybe you can find some of those many posts you say are out there.

Be careful believing what you read online.. Reddit also has giusnwho claim to use carfentanil recreationally.

Never read anything like that on Reddit so that's interesting. Maybe you can find some of those many posts you say are out there.

Me either...and I read literally every tianeptine post on Reddit I could find over a 6 month period when initially researching the stuff.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws