over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 cc of syntherol

My friend X just finshed up doing 1 cc of syntherol ED in his bicep (peak) and in his inner head tricep and outter head tricep. he used both 100 cc bottle and got great results in stead of the :
1cc 10 days
2cc 10 days
3cc 10 days

Since the size of the 25 -g made him nervous, he just stuck with the insulin needle all the way through...he gained almost 2in (1 5/8in)..it took him 5 weeks.. but he felt comfortable all the way through and never had to experience any of the discomfort anyone mentioned, just felt like a little bee sting for a week then nothing after that..

Perhaps he is onto something or is he the exception to the 1,2,3 method.

I looked to see if i could find an insulin type needle that held 2-3 ccs and no luck...anyone?

No bud your out of luck. There are no insulin syringes made that carry 2 or 3 cc's. That would be 200-300ius and that insuling plunger would be so long you couldnt push it. Sadly your gonna have to use a regualr needle but if you get the 25g terumos (sp), they are painless and easy as pie.

Mav

bigbaldbulldog said:
My friend X just finshed up doing 1 cc of syntherol ED in his bicep (peak) and in his inner head tricep and outter head tricep. he used both 100 cc bottle and got great results in stead of the :
1cc 10 days
2cc 10 days
3cc 10 days

Since the size of the 25 -g made him nervous, he just stuck with the insulin needle all the way through...he gained almost 2in (1 5/8in)..it took him 5 weeks.. but he felt comfortable all the way through and never had to experience any of the discomfort anyone mentioned, just felt like a little bee sting for a week then nothing after that..

Perhaps he is onto something or is he the exception to the 1,2,3 method.

I looked to see if i could find an insulin type needle that held 2-3 ccs and no luck...anyone?

The 1, 2, 3 method is the most sure way of getting proper results for most people out there. Of course, like everything else, I always tell people to adjust things to the way they work in each individual case.
Also, the 1,2,3 method is the way to get maximum size.
Make sure your friend does a proper maintance program for the next couple of months and is in a proper anabolic environment or the size will not become permanent.

Pain is directly related to the tighness of the fascia. Again, that is individual. Your firend must have a very flexible fascia to begin with, that's why the lack of pain. All the pain that people are talking about is a stretching pain, which i you feel it all day every day can get tiresome, but no pain, no gain ;)

You can needles as small as 30g and just match one to a 3cc barel.

I think its better to do the 1ml at a time in differant areas...
with three ml in the same location a better chance for lumps IMO

Ill deffinatley give a thumbs up for the Syntherol..No doubt about it itll deffinatley pop em up there. :)

rAJJIN said:
I think its better to do the 1ml at a time in differant areas...
with three ml in the same location a better chance for lumps IMO

Ill deffinatley give a thumbs up for the Syntherol..No doubt about it itll deffinatley pop em up there. :)
I think i am going to go for 2-3 30 minute sessions a week to get my arms massaged a week or two before hand then continue it for 4 weeks..I bought a great homepedics duel massager and i am going to use that as well ...

I am going to try find 30-g tips for a 3cc syringe...maybe i can continue to up a bit with the ease of discomfort...i do remember that 1 1/2 hurt like hell for 2 days and was barely able to move and that turned me right off...i mean it hurt real bad...the idea of 1 cc is great and maybe we all have to find a nitch of our own and use the 1,2,3 method as a great guide line..

Thanks Big A, Raj , Mav and the rest of the crew here ....

Good luck BBB. Let us know how it goes and post before and after pics when you're done.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner