advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 gram of only one AAS to grow for 16 weeks?

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
if you had to pick only 1 aas to grow for 16 weeks what would it be and why?

For me its test cyp nothing else adds mass/muscle for me. not sure than again i have not taken anything else alone for 1gram just curious if others have.

For me it's a tie between methyl-tren and cheque drops........................it's a tough call really........honorable mention goes to DHEA.

I know it's not a correct answer but I find these questions pointless because no one has to use just 1 AAS. I simply wouldn't grow or feel as good on 1g of test compared to 600mg test and 400mg deca. Well if sheer size is the goal then lower both slightly and add in 30mg dbol per day (440mg test, 350mg deca, 210mg dbol).

Now if I am going to answer correctly I would say 1g deca. If I didn't mind feeling a bit shit and fucking up various health markers then I would say 1g adrol. Even 70-140mg m1t per week would be insane for sheer growth.

<whisper> the answer is "testosterone"

i only ask because some many say you can grow off low test yet its always test is the answer. not sure why people think test is so shitty. Broderick etc that whole camp thinks low test is the way to go but i bet if you had only one choice to grow it would always be testosterone.

yah its pointless thread but its friday nothing better to do.

"Gramabol" in whatever test ester you can get. Lots of big/strong guys built on test alone.

Personally I didn't get much more from 1500mgs than 500mgs (except sides) but I'm older and injuries prevent the heavy weights I used to use.

1g test
.25mg finasteride
.25mg-.5mg aromasin

However, I wouldn't just start at 1g of test, it would be a progressive cycle starting much lower and increasing incrementally probably every 3-4 weeks (assuming I was sensitive from low dose cruising).

If I started at 1g, I would get amazing results, but they would start to plateau after around 8 weeks in. If I started at 250mg for 4 weeks I'd get good results if I had been cruising on low dose TRT, then I'd bump to 500mg and get really good results for another 4 weeks, then bump to 750mg and build on top of that even more, finally at 1g I'd still be growing hard for the last 4 weeks.

Would this build MORE muscle than just starting at 1g? It might, but there is a good chance it would not, but I think it would deliver at least 90% of the results at half the dose.

Now if you say, that extra 10% is worth it to me to take double, then you are missing the point. If you really wanted to take that much, you could design a progressive cycle with that double amount and definitely get much better results.

yes this is for the people have run stuff i meant to say. not a newbie.

Test is 🤴 👑

"1 gram of only one AAS to grow for 16 weeks?"​

^^^to the OP ..it would be TEST ..& IMO forget about just "16wks"

1g test
.25mg finasteride
.25mg-.5mg aromasin
^^^this really deserves it's own thread

curious; ..did you just throw out .25mg of FINA on 1g TEST arbitrarily ..or do you have any bloodwork (DHT) for that??

..i would imagine on 1g of TEST dose would prob need to be somewhere in the realm of 2.5-5mg/day to stay in range

..i say this considering that the typical "hair" dose is 1mg/day on non-geared individuals

Halotestin 👍🏿 Liver will be gone and kidney most likely toast but fuck I’d be so ripped. You didn’t see anything about side effects or probability of death so I’m shootings for Mars here.

"1 gram of only one AAS to grow for 16 weeks?"​

^^^to the OP ..it would be TEST ..& IMO forget about just "16wks"

^^^this really deserves it's own thread

curious; ..did you just throw out .25mg of FINA on 1g TEST arbitrarily ..or do you have any bloodwork (DHT) for that??

..i would imagine on 1g of TEST dose would prob need to be somewhere in the realm of 2.5-5mg/day to stay in range

..i say this considering that the typical "hair" dose is 1mg/day on non-geared individuals

I've seen the original studies on the 1mg dose of finasteride, they found .2mg worked 90% as well as 1mg at lowering DHT.

All you want to do is lower the ratio of DHT to testosterone, reaching you "normal range" isn't the goal, similar to E2.

There is a good article from the Berkeley Wellness Letter on finasteride dosing for non-cancer purposes, that is what originally lead me to the finasteride study.

I've seen the original studies on the 1mg dose of finasteride, they found .2mg worked 90% as well as 1mg at lowering DHT.

All you want to do is lower the ratio of DHT to testosterone, reaching you "normal range" isn't the goal, similar to E2.

There is a good article from the Berkeley Wellness Letter on finasteride dosing for non-cancer purposes, that is what originally lead me to the finasteride study.
Does estradiol increase blocking DHT? Or more free T?

I don’t think I would ever take finasteride. I’d rather be bald then get get genital shrinkage.
Yes the reports of permanent libido issues scares me, to say the least. I'd guess Kaladryn would say they are overblown but some supposedly credible people have said this is a real phenomenon, even some HRT docs.

Yes the reports of permanent libido issues scares me, to say the least. I'd guess Kaladryn would say they are overblown but some supposedly credible people have said this is a real phenomenon, even some HRT docs.
He is saying a very low dose. It appears that he is suggesting it for prostate health and not hair. At that point though I would want blood work to see if it’s needed or if a natural remedy can be equal to that low dose.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131