advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 gram of only one AAS to grow for 16 weeks?

Good thing you told me or I may have never known.

Test is the BEST!!!!!! It should be a base to any run you do!!!!

Cage

I've seen the original studies on the 1mg dose of finasteride, they found .2mg worked 90% as well as 1mg at lowering DHT.

All you want to do is lower the ratio of DHT to testosterone, reaching you "normal range" isn't the goal, similar to E2.

There is a good article from the Berkeley Wellness Letter on finasteride dosing for non-cancer purposes, that is what originally lead me to the finasteride study.
yup i am on .5mg mwf same results no difference less is best approach.

if you had to pick only 1 aas to grow for 16 weeks what would it be and why?

For me its test cyp nothing else adds mass/muscle for me. not sure than again i have not taken anything else alone for 1gram just curious if others have.

The old Steris Cyp was amazing. Either that, or Sos Rediject

Larry 3g test tried and Golem 6g - test is the best (+ a bit of tren lol)
Big dude is not real smart is he. I have never heard of a lethal dose of test prop? You could Inject 5 bottles in one day and it won't kill you, steroids death are more long term effects like super thick blood, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease.

Big dude is not real smart is he. I have never heard of a lethal dose of test prop? You could Inject 5 bottles in one day and it won't kill you, steroids death are more long term effects like super thick blood, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease.
it's a fact but the 6g test did not shock me because such freaks do it on a daily basis. It is known that it has a lot of SEO in itself, etc., but whatever it is, over 160 kg in really decent quality or 300 kg for repetitions in squats, it does not come from nothing.

I don't promote high doses lest anyone else think, but Golem is much more honest than 90% of people in the industry

DHT and T (and E2) all compete at the same receptors.
I wonder if the topical finastride/minoxidil combination EOD would have the same effect on DHT.
I read that the topical treatment had the same result in lowering systemic DHT as the pill.

1 gram of sustanon

it's a fact but the 6g test did not shock me because such freaks do it on a daily basis. It is known that it has a lot of SEO in itself, etc., but whatever it is, over 160 kg in really decent quality or 300 kg for repetitions in squats, it does not come from nothing.

I don't promote high doses lest anyone else think, but Golem is much more honest than 90% of people in the industry

Did he not state that he doesn't go over a gram anymore?

Also pros running 500mg of test? Not sure if I misheard him?

The hgh video where they're talking about 12 iu to 25iu hgh seems more real than this video on testosterone

Did he not state that he doesn't go over a gram anymore?

Also pros running 500mg of test? Not sure if I misheard him?

The hgh video where they're talking about 12 iu to 25iu hgh seems more real than this video on testosterone
echh ... when you learn not to take everything literally and believe everything

I said that he is more honest than 90% of the industry because when I hear 6 pro bodybuilders sitting and say that the most Trenbolone balls a week is 500 or a maximum of 700mg, I want to laugh

Which does not mean that the golem tells the 100% truth because no one will say it in public

Can we use HCG?

1g nandrolone 250mg HCG EOD

For me it's a tie between methyl-tren and cheque drops........................it's a tough call really........honorable mention goes to DHEA.
DHEA?? I don’t understand why that would be even in the conversation. no disrespect - please educate me if I am wrong.
i can tell you that you would have yellow eyes and feel like total hell on 16 weeks of cheque drops. Buddy of mine is a vet and and gave me some back in late 90’s. First couple of weeks it was insane - I gained muscle and my strength was crazy. I don’t believe any compound can increase strength like cheque. But about 2.5 weeks in and I felt really sick. back then I didn’t go to doc all that much - now after a week in induced coma I don’t screw around.

im not qualified to give advice on this product , but I wouldnt use again

1g Sust ew + 10iu good generic HGH

SWIPER MODE ON!

Luki qwhat hgh doses do you encounter in professional heavy weight bodybuilders? i know some pro classic physiqe who take 15iu + hgh all year

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131