YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 gram of only one AAS to grow for 16 weeks?

DHEA?? I don’t understand why that would be even in the conversation. no disrespect - please educate me if I am wrong.
i can tell you that you would have yellow eyes and feel like total hell on 16 weeks of cheque drops. Buddy of mine is a vet and and gave me some back in late 90’s. First couple of weeks it was insane - I gained muscle and my strength was crazy. I don’t believe any compound can increase strength like cheque. But about 2.5 weeks in and I felt really sick. back then I didn’t go to doc all that much - now after a week in induced coma I don’t screw around.

im not qualified to give advice on this product , but I wouldnt use again
Seriously? Everyone else seemed to get it lol.

If I to choose one purely based on it's muscle building effect and not taking into account health, I would always pick Anadrol.

Luki qwhat hgh doses do you encounter in professional heavy weight bodybuilders? i know some pro classic physiqe who take 15iu + hgh all year
as you wrote - there are some who take a total of 1.5g and there are some who take 5-7g 20iu gh and 50-100iu of insulin - there are no rules

Too many half truth on this video.... in the end, and half truth is a whole lie.
" you can die in minutes".. wtf.. I'm all for the message of low dose multiple compounds.. then he says something like that and I had to turn it off

Agreed mate 😊
nothing has put on muscle like anadrol...I think I'll run it ONE last time next year when I am healed up and ready to rumble....of course every time I run it I tell myself "just one more time" -

I don't get side effects like most people say. I get hungrier on it if anything - although I do take TUDCA too 500-1,000mg when I take drol.

My BP raises but not horrible on 50-75mg/day. Its more than enough to shatter PRs at that level for me...even on just a small dose of test/primo.

nothing has put on muscle like anadrol...I think I'll run it ONE last time next year when I am healed up and ready to rumble....of course every time I run it I tell myself "just one more time" -

I don't get side effects like most people say. I get hungrier on it if anything - although I do take TUDCA too 500-1,000mg when I take drol.

My BP raises but not horrible on 50-75mg/day. Its more than enough to shatter PRs at that level for me...even on just a small dose of test/primo.
ONE last time haha 😆

But kudos to you if you can really keep it at one last time 😉

I've said the same thing more than once about both Anadrol and Tren (God I hate Tren's mental sides) and somehow I always end up back on them 🤣

On a side note to those who said Testosterone: did you say it taking everything into account (health, ...) or are you really of the opinion that Test builds more muscle than Oxymetholone on a mg per mg base?

I think test is the " safest" compound in moderate dosages.. even the studies done at 600mgs showed a decrease in hdl was " moderate".. so as far as lipids goes I'd say 1000mgs of test is safer than the vast majority.. . that being said the increase in e2.. dht etc may be harder one some individuals than others..
Others like primo feel rather benign but really can tank your lipids.. but you feel great on primo.. but your blood may not like you after a bit.. no estro to worry about etc.. so if I had to choose one ( I never would on my own) it would be test..

On a side note to those who said Testosterone: did you say it taking everything into account (health, ...) or are you really of the opinion that Test builds more muscle than Oxymetholone on a mg per mg base?

If the question was name one compound you had to take for the rest of your life then I would always pick testosterone. The question is 1 compound for a 16 week bulking cycle so I stated deca. I would personally grow more from 16 weeks of deca than test (especially at 1g). I would grow more from many other compounds compared to test but the side effects would outweigh the difference in growth. I mentioned adrol for the same reasons but only if growth was the main factor because I would personally feel like crap on 1g adrol for 16 weeks. Although I personally don't feel good on high test either so it all comes into the equation with me picking deca. As I posted my fav cycle for growth would be a mix of test, deca and dbol or adrol totalling 1g compared to picking just 1.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131