over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 gram test + 100 var+ DUTA or FINA

2swole79

Registered
Can someone with experience hopefully tell me is it actually possible to regow hair on a gram of test and about 100mg VAR daily with DUTA or Finasteride? long term. Also will be on 4-6 iu gh daily.

thanks

Last edited:
test makes you lose hair

It's funny, Test makes me lose hair more than tren and everything else out there :/

My prostate has shrunken with 0.5mg of dutasteride a day, and over a gram of test a week at times, all I use is test though now. I feel way more comfortable, cant comment on the hair loss because I have been shaving my head for some time.

So it's likely that at 1gram test/week and .5 dut/ day I should be able to at least maintain if not possibly regrow. I have been loving the high dosed VAR lately and thought I should be able to get away with 100/day but bing that it is a dht based compound idk. Anyone else who runs more "aggressive" type cycles had any success with regrowth using Duta and how much did it take? thank s guys!!!!

nothing makes me lose hair like test with or without dutasteride/finasteride.

i can run higher doses of other thigns while keeping test at hrt levels without losing hair.

So it's likely that at 1gram test/week and .5 dut/ day I should be able to at least maintain if not possibly regrow. I have been loving the high dosed VAR lately and thought I should be able to get away with 100/day but bing that it is a dht based compound idk. Anyone else who runs more "aggressive" type cycles had any success with regrowth using Duta and how much did it take? thank s guys!!!!

The fact that Var is a DHT-based compound doesn't mean jack shit when it comes to hair loss. Whether a steroid is test-based, 19-nor based, or DHT-based...none of that matters. Each steroid must be evaluated individually when assessing which are responsible for hair loss. Var is generally one of the more mild steroids, in terms of hair loss.

As for hair re-growth, I doubt it is possible on that cycle when using only finasteride, as it will not prevent the conversion of all forms of DHT, which will leave you open to hair loss if you are prone. With Dutasteride, DHT conversion is squashed form both angles, but a gram of test results in considerable DHT conversion under normal circumstances. You would have to take a large enough dose of Duta to not only keep DHT levels from increasing while using a gram of test per week, but you would actually have to lower DHT to "below" normal levels. I don't know if that is possible with Duta or not, although I am sure there is some research on it around somewhere.

Doesnt using finasteride cause sexual/libido sides? I would love to use it to prevent some dht-induced acne. Would that work?

as a natural remedy before going the rx med route how about saw palmetto extract as a possible dht option... I know its mixed review on herbal variants like saw for dht or chrysin for estro etc etc.. but who knows, maybe your body chemistry is the same as the handful of success stories to say its works.. Im sure there is other possible herbal variants than saw P only saying worth a shot...

Doesnt using finasteride cause sexual/libido sides? I would love to use it to prevent some dht-induced acne. Would that work?

I'll let you know in about 4-5 months. I just started taking Dutasteride due to prostate issues, but i also break out in acne bad on high dose of test. I'm just on HRT right now, but plan on a decent cycle this fall. I'm hoping like you that it will keep the acne away.

I took duta once, it took forever to to clear and made me bloated like a fat ass and I felt like a woman with no DHT. Fuck it bro, just shave it and spend the wasted mental energy on getting rich.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws