YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 hour of sleep and still wide awake.. weird?

UGAthlete

Registered
I'm not really freaked out right now just wondering if this has happened to anybody else?

I got up yesterday around 8am.. did stuff all day, and I work at a bar/club at night. went to bed around 8am, slept for an hour and I've felt completely fine all day. In fact, I'm about to go to a leg workout..

I know this is pretty counterproductive to growth, etc. This has never happened to me before and I'm just wondering if anybody can function like this normally long term - it would be amazing.

And NO I don't take drugs.

It's definately not healthy as you know. But some people say they sleep very minimal amounts of hours. John Gruden, who used to be head coach for Tampa Bay Bucs said he only slept four hours a night. what he was not counting was the naps he took throughout the day.
just curious, are you on cycle right now?

I would say becareful in the gym. Even though you feel good; this is a time where you can be prone to injury.

Nah - no gear or anything..

Yes well I went and did my squats.. felt fine; maybe a bit less endurance.

Went to take a leak, took a seat in one of those comfy leather chairs while I caught my breath before I went on to hamstrings.. fell asleep. When I got up, I felt like I could barely see straight or keep my eyes open.

Definitely a weird feeling but I think that solved my problem! I felt like I was in the twilight zone.

I'm the same way. I work 12 hour shifts from 6pm-6am and my sleep schedule is all messed up. Whats odd is if I sleep 8-12hrs.. I wake up feeling like complete shit. Dry mouth, nasty gunk in my eyes and mouth, extremly tired, grogy, headache. But if I sleep light for an hour or two, I can get up feeling great! The longer I sleep the worse I feel and more tired I am all day!

I sleep about 5-6 hours a night...my main thing is as long as I dont get up before 4 am Im good for the day (even if I got to bed at 11 or midnight) ..but if we are doing 12 hours shifts, then I have to get up at 1:30 am (middle of the damn night) and be at work at 3 am...Then im beat the rest of the week...Sucks !!! :mad:

I get about 4 total hrs per day and they are broke up..I sleep about 45-1.5 hrs then wake and get up for 1-2 hrs..Been that way for the past 12 yrs or more. I'm always tired but don't feel bad.

I'm not really freaked out right now just wondering if this has happened to anybody else?

I got up yesterday around 8am.. did stuff all day, and I work at a bar/club at night. went to bed around 8am, slept for an hour and I've felt completely fine all day. In fact, I'm about to go to a leg workout..

I know this is pretty counterproductive to growth, etc. This has never happened to me before and I'm just wondering if anybody can function like this normally long term - it would be amazing.

And NO I don't take drugs.

wish i could do that. I feel like shit if i dont get 8 hrs. plus. Guess my body requires it at 32.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131