over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 ML TEST VIALS--HRT

mp5navy187

Banned
Ive been on HRT for about a year and my pharmacy or insurance company will only pay for the 1 ml vials my Endo has me inject 1 ML every two weeks. Its pain in the ass going to the pharmacy every 14 days when i get need to restock.

How Do I convince my endo or insurance company to pay for the 10 ml vials.?:banghead:

6435c47b68db0d6e18ed26c97c501db2.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Maybe go with another doc? Or just go with an online hrt clinic and get 10ml vials shipped to you instead.

4490e4e0cdef4c020459bbce7f0b3d17.jpg

Maybe go with another doc? Or just go with an online hrt clinic and get 10ml vials shipped to you instead.

Cant insurance will send me where ever they see fit...

I surely hope you are not following those instructions and only injecting every two weeks. Some of these docs really should find a different job.

Do what the majority of us do. Find a reputable sponsor that you trust and buy what you need if you can go that route.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I have that in place already with toro and another one it's nice that I get blood work every 4 months

Ive been on HRT for about a year and my pharmacy or insurance company will only pay for the 1 ml vials my Endo has me inject 1 ML every two weeks. Its pain in the ass going to the pharmacy every 14 days when i get need to restock.

How Do I convince my endo or insurance company to pay for the 10 ml vials.?:banghead:
I spilt my injections up Monday friday
I surely hope you are not following those instructions and only injecting every two weeks. Some of these docs really should find a different job.

I spilt my shots up Monday Friday 100 mg each shot

Sciroloxxx Test E is what I use for my TRT

I had them try that bullshit a while ago...my pharmacist (he's good people) said to have the doc write "1-- 10ML" vial specifically on the script and they will fill it that way. Insurance covered it that way too... $10 per vial.
No reason to use UGL when you can get it this way, unless you blast.

I had them try that bullshit a while ago...my pharmacist (he's good people) said to have the doc write "1-- 10ML" vial specifically on the script and they will fill it that way. Insurance covered it that way too... $10 per vial.
No reason to use UGL when you can get it this way, unless you blast.
I don't the insurance will cover it I'll ask though

That sucks man, my dad just got TRT from his Doc and he gave him 1ml every week and the script is 10 (1ml) vials and gave him 4 refills lol and each refill is $20 Co pay..

Some docs are assholes or like another member said, need to be in a different profession.

What part of the country do you reside in? If I may ask

I live in so cal my endo bases my injections on my blood work he trying to keep in in the 800 range

I get 5ml bottles but they are 10 bucks and its across the street from work so I'm pretty happy lol

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I don't the insurance will cover it I'll ask though

Yes, ask. My doc gave me 6 refills and my pharmacist says state law is 5 max..so he just changed it.

You could always have the doc write it for 10ML vials and use the goodrx coupon. $44 at walgreens in my area. This way you avoid insurance. Think about it...if you have a $10 copay every time you get those 1 ml (twice per month)..it's $20 per month. You could get 5 months out of one vial and only pay $44.

Last edited:
Werid it's hard to to shop for a good endo in my healthcare network there 25 within 50 miles of my zipcode. A lot of Research and time...

Why are you guys using endo's only? You should work backwards by calling a couple compounding pharmacies in your area and see who they do test cyp compounding for. That'll give you a better idea of who is TRT friendly and who isn't. I also asked some of the older guys in my gym who they use...that gave me a decent list. Form your list..then go take a look and see which are and which aren't in your network.

My insurance economy will only allow 1ml vials but they give me 3 at a time to last me one month so it kind of sucks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131