over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 ML TEST VIALS--HRT

Yes, ask. My doc gave me 6 refills and my pharmacist says state law is 5 max..so he just changed it.

You could always have the doc write it for 10ML vials and use the goodrx coupon. $44 at walgreens in my area. This way you avoid insurance. Think about it...if you have a $10 copay every time you get those 1 ml (twice per month)..it's $20 per month. You could get 5 months out of one vial and only pay $44.

This was the advice I was gonna give. My doc prescribes 10ml vials but insurance will now only cover 1ml vials.

Yes, ask. My doc gave me 6 refills and my pharmacist says state law is 5 max..so he just changed it.

You could always have the doc write it for 10ML vials and use the goodrx coupon. $44 at walgreens in my area. This way you avoid insurance. Think about it...if you have a $10 copay every time you get those 1 ml (twice per month)..it's $20 per month. You could get 5 months out of one vial and only pay $44.

I mite need to look into this that makes sense...

My insurance economy will only allow 1ml vials but they give me 3 at a time to last me one month so it kind of sucks.

Mine does the same thing....Walgreens charges $84 for 3; my copay is $12. Crazy expensive!

I use express scripts mail order and get 5 of those 1cc vials per order. Just be happy that they even have it because a year ago or more nobody had any injectable test, there was a bad shortage. I asked my endo what was going on and he confirmed my guess. Many companies don't make it anymore because it's not very lucrative and they are gearing up to do the creams. I think in less than. 5 years we won't be able to get the injectable anymore. Then its either go back to the black market or use the fucking cream.

Mine does the same thing....Walgreens charges $84 for 3; my copay is $12. Crazy expensive!

Dam my insurance covers 100% so my TRT is completely free.

That's great. My copay is $10...but I get 10ML vials, which I think is good too. At my dose (if I don't blast), they last 3 months. Basically $3.33 per month.

That's great. My copay is $10...but I get 10ML vials, which I think is good too. At my dose (if I don't blast), they last 3 months. Basically $3.33 per month.

I'd rather have your deal and pay $10 to get 10ml vials than the free 1ml ones I get now only once per month.

Had the same issue. It's how the doctor writes it up. Because it says every other week your insurance only gives you a limited amount. He'll know how to write it up.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm not sure you guys know, but since testosterone is a controlled substance the doctor is limited to prescribing at max a certain number of weeks. It's a scheduled substance, I forget how many weeks the law allows. The law was so strict that 7 yrs ago my doc had to physically write me a script and have me mail it in. Now they just do it electronically.

mr Dr. writes it up for one 10ml vial. but my insurance company will only pay for a 30 days supply of a drug at a time unless i mail order it then a 90 day supply is allowed. so i pick up 2 1ml vials every 25ish days.
have your Dr change the script to 100mg per week, and you should be able to at least get a 30 day supply as that is how most insurance companies do things.

Schedule 3. Just looked at it.

**broken link removed**

Go online and get another doctor. Canadian pharmacy will do nicely

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Pretty much my co pay is free thats why i cant really complain about it just hate wasting gas driving to my pharmacy every 2 weeks and then its a bitch get a perscription casue i have to have the rx copy in my hand my endo cant call it in or anything....

I'm not sure you guys know, but since testosterone is a controlled substance the doctor is limited to prescribing at max a certain number of weeks. It's a scheduled substance, I forget how many weeks the law allows. The law was so strict that 7 yrs ago my doc had to physically write me a script and have me mail it in. Now they just do it electronically.

It must be a ton of weeks, because my last script for 10ML had 6 refills on it. My pharmacist had to change it to 5 , due to the law. So, that's 1 plus 5 refills max. This is in TX.

It must be a ton of weeks, because my last script for 10ML had 6 refills on it. My pharmacist had to change it to 5 , due to the law. So, that's 1 plus 5 refills max. This is in TX.

Nice you are able to get the 10 ml vial. I think that is mostly going to be what insurance company you use, where the test comes from too. I get enough test to last 3 months and then I think it has just 1 refill, so 6 months on a single script. I think that might be the limit.

Pretty much my co pay is free thats why i cant really complain about it just hate wasting gas driving to my pharmacy every 2 weeks and then its a bitch get a perscription casue i have to have the rx copy in my hand my endo cant call it in or anything....

That is a pain in the ass. They wont let you get 6 of the 1ml vials at a time like I do? Ive even heard some docs wont let their patients inject at home and make them go in to the office; now that would really blow.

Nice you are able to get the 10 ml vial. I think that is mostly going to be what insurance company you use, where the test comes from too. I get enough test to last 3 months and then I think it has just 1 refill, so 6 months on a single script. I think that might be the limit.

I have United Health Care - Oxford. I've had the doctor write it a certain way ...has to order 10ML vial and have that written on the RX. That's what United told me...and it works. Next one I'll make sure he only writes in 5 refills...this way no issues.

I have United Health Care - Oxford. I've had the doctor write it a certain way ...has to order 10ML vial and have that written on the RX. That's what United told me...and it works. Next one I'll make sure he only writes in 5 refills...this way no issues.

Good plan.

Cant insurance will send me where ever they see fit...
Then you just need to get some human grade from a sponcer. ..I did the dr thing for 2 yrs but it a pain in the ass so now I just trt myself

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

6435c47b68db0d6e18ed26c97c501db2.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Never seen those. We get the 1ml readyject test enanth 250 in a box of three.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member