over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 st time test prop.

bobbym17

Banned
did my first pin of test prop (mon.) I heard it more painfull but was a brezze tues nite and wed morn i feel it now, very sore seams like i have a slight fever also is this expected or norm.? i did 100 today (wed)of course rotate pins but how long it gona b sore? also since injections are eod not sure i gona be able to squat b/c my rotation is right glute, left glute,left outer thigh, left inner, right inner, right outer, and repeat back to glutes

did my first pin of test prop (mon.) I heard it more painfull but was a brezze tues nite and wed morn i feel it now, very sore seams like i have a slight fever also is this expected or norm.? i did 100 today (wed)of course rotate pins but how long it gona b sore? also since injections are eod not sure i gona be able to squat b/c my rotation is right glute, left glute,left outer thigh, left inner, right inner, right outer, and repeat back to glutes

Soreness is common. But fever is not right. Just see how you are in the next few days. Did you get it from a board sponsor? How many cycles have you done?

about 5 cycles in last 3 years. not a fever but nite sweats more like it. got it from roid gear stealth any time i do a 1st (test prop 1st time) i do it alone than see how i react and add my 2nd and or 3rd. I will add masteron in a few days to this cycle

I can't tolerate it either. Ugly feverish reactions too, so I had to give it up forever. I know most are able to get over it, not me:(.

about 5 cycles in last 3 years. not a fever but nite sweats more like it. got it from roid gear stealth any time i do a 1st (test prop 1st time) i do it alone than see how i react and add my 2nd and or 3rd. I will add masteron in a few days to this cycle

In that case it's likely to just be good gear and your body is struggling to get accustomed to it. Just kep it low and see how you are. Add the masteron in a week or so. Goodluck with your cycle. Keep us posted with your results.

Prop can be some ugly stuff for some people. Soreness for days, while others have no issue.

Gopd luck and keep an eye on it.

its been 24 hours since 2nd pin all ok i will continue as planned i have had soreness sumtimes with test e or c not as much i think it just depends on how injection is done. 100 eod and i will start mast in a week or so at the same amount. I have read here test is test just the ester diff. test e doesnt work for me test c very good now test p kinda different again

Massage the shit out of it right after, and also running it under a hot shower seems to help.

I used TK's test prop for the last 6 weeks or so of my prep....it was a breeze. Almost zero pain.

Prop can be hit or miss I have used it bf where it was completely painless and I have used it bf where I wish I would have never. Prop is great when you get the good stuff.

I only use prop I love it never have issues and I run 700mg a week of it, very rarely get sore but once in a while it happens, also test always seems to make me hot, don't get me started on tren, hence my handle haha

dumb me, i think i got it. i read here to leave a small bubble of air in syringe that way you push all gear out of the needle when done. i pull amount of gear in syringe, remove from vial,than draw a small amount of air, than do pin. however,that oil does not flow through that needle 1.5 inches to the tip. so that amount of air in the needle is 1st pushed into the muscle than the gear than the bubble of air clears the needle. so new system 1)draw from vial 2)add small amount of air 3)turn needle downward and push untill drops of gear come out 4) than do pin. or f it and go back to no air anywere whats 21g x 1.5" needle hold? aint shit

got the test flu i guess never have had it never an issue. I have been thinkin they sent me tren i never done it but seams like the same symtoms

I used TK's test prop for the last 6 weeks or so of my prep....it was a breeze. Almost zero pain.

SmallTownIron I see you have TK's banner under your name. Just curious as I'm new and not saying you are shady for them. Just wondering.

Do you work for them? If not do you get kick backs? Where you a client and thought they were so awesome you offered to support them? just wondering. Again, not saying your shady

SmallTownIron I see you have TK's banner under your name. Just curious as I'm new and not saying you are shady for them. Just wondering.

Do you work for them? If not do you get kick backs? Where you a client and thought they were so awesome you offered to support them? just wondering. Again, not saying your shady

Dude!! Chill out..
I don't think he gets any kick Backs from Tk labs..And he does...shit.. More power to him.. Lol
it is ok to give your opinion on something,
me for example I like using Uncle G's" prop. His shit is always right..

i did the heat 350 for 1 hour didnt do notin , mast just as painfull so cut with gso thats it i do 1 ml test prop 1 mast and 1 gso all the room i have 4 in the syringe and i do in the glutes not sure why the quads are still painfull but the glutes are good. the test i dosed 1ml =100mg. as is the mast. so my calculations are i m cuttin it to 1 ml. 67mgs.

Dude!! Chill out..
I don't think he gets any kick Backs from Tk labs..And he does...shit.. More power to him.. Lol
it is ok to give your opinion on something,
me for example I like using Uncle G's" prop. His shit is always right..

What the hell are you talking about? Did you not see the banner by his username? Can't tell if your serious or just a silly person.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131