over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-TEST CYP (Dihydroboldenone Cypionate)

What you stackin it with?

It will be ran alone with 84 mg test prop Trt dose a week. So I can take note of every single effect ! Then blast what I want if I like it. Primo was just making my hair fall out so I had to stop it . Hopefully this treats me better

Yep, got a few vials myself... Looking forward to it, will run maybe 800mgs for 8 weeks and see what happens... lol

It will be ran alone with 84 mg test prop Trt dose a week. So I can take note of every single effect ! Then blast what I want if I like it. Primo was just making my hair fall out so I had to stop it . Hopefully this treats me better

Keep us in the loop. I love primo, so im really interested to see how this compares.

I was so tempted to get some of this but its made with straight eo, that stuff knots me up forever. So disappointed. I hope somebody decides to carry this without eo.

Did some digging and found a few chem producers who have it. One stocks it, the other will make it with a fairly sizeable order minimum.

Small knots do form about 3 days after injecting. No pain really, definitely not something I've ever dealt with before. Tren ace has been much much worse . Maybe it's my body getting used to new compound . Will keep thread updated

Will be injecting IM every night now with .5" 31 guage instead of 2x week shots . Will keep oil dispersed over muscles and less potential to cause big swelling knotting issues

Interested to see how this turns out for you. If you would pm me with some details on the noble labs if u have time. Thanks bro

Ok. Been injecting IM every night to spread out oil all over muscles to keep PIP from occuring. Every site does get sore, but my right quad has swollen up huge and got red and hot to touch. The compound probably crashed in muscle along with too much BA used or something causin further irritation. I'm limping for 3 days now. Is
Getting better though. Also. I'm on steady TRT 94mg a week... I dropped HGH last week. And I'm somehow retaining loose film of water all over body / face and feel like I'm injecting some
Test too. Awesome. I'll have bloods next week to prove if there's test in here. Other than that I'm 10 days in, strength is up, very masculine aggressive affect, I feel great full of energy so far (mostly from dropping gh) , nothing to tell really besides soreness. We will see in couple weeks what's going on if it's test in it too and how I respond to 500mg a week

For some reason I held some bloat also on Noble 1-test cyp while running in addition to TRT. Let us know your blood test results. Try cutting the 1-test with sterile grape seed oil at 1:1 in the same syringe to reduce PIP...

Last edited:
For some reason I held some bloat also on Noble 1-test cyp while running 150mg test prop. Let us know your blood test results. Try cutting the 1-test with sterile grape seed oil at 1:1 in the same syringe to reduce PIP...

Cause there's testosterone in this 100% without a doubt. I'm so frustrated , I am coming to believe the other members are right that it really is not manufactured anymore at all - but I'm still searching I need this

Cause there's testosterone in this 100% without a doubt. I'm so frustrated , I am coming to believe the other members are right that it really is not manufactured anymore at all - but I'm still searching I need this

lol

too funny!

told you to save your money bro!

shit doesn't sound right at ALL.

:rolleyes:

especially with such fancy boxes! lol
youre buying boxes not aas!:eek:

Last edited:
Hahahahah. Well my source
biotech (united anabolics) who used to be well known on this board has the best presentation and packaging I've yet to see from anywhere , his products are 100%! But in this case yup I got a bunch of test cyp . Instead of 1-test cyp. I'm not sure why the insane soreness though and pip that made my leg swell up just like 1-test users complain about

Hahahahah. Well my source
biotech (united anabolics) who used to be well known on this board has the best presentation and packaging I've yet to see from anywhere , his products are 100%! But in this case yup I got a bunch of test cyp . Instead of 1-test cyp. I'm not sure why the insane soreness though and pip that made my leg swell up just like 1-test users complain about

Boldenone Ace was horrible pip; similar to what you described. Now that some stuff id never use again.

Boldenone Ace was horrible pip; similar to what you described. Now that some stuff id never use again.

I know this isn't boldenone cause even around 300mg a week of that I lose my dick and get anxiety and uneasy feeling. I feel like a rockstar on this - just like how I do using testosterone, what a coincidence [emoji58]

Bro, I'm 9 weeks into a Noble 1-test cyp cycle running at 500mg / wk and it does work but I didn't notice much until around 6 weeks in. This compound is similiar to EQ so it should be run for at least 16-20 weeks. I did notice a slight bloat (compared to primo) when I first started the 1-test but it gradually faded as I dried out. I'm curious to see your blood test results to see if it has any test in it but it does work like DHB once it kicks in...

Bro, I'm 9 weeks into a Noble 1-test cyp cycle running at 500mg / wk and it does work but I didn't notice much until around 6 weeks in. This compound is similiar to EQ so it should be run for at least 16-20 weeks. I did notice a slight bloat (compared to primo) when I first started the 1-test but it gradually faded as I dried out. I'm curious to see your blood test results to see if it has any test in it but it does work like DHB once it kicks in...

What else are you running it with? And primo definitely causes no bloat if legit , I doubt anyone has ever held water on Bayer Schering amps

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws