over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 Test cyp(dihydroboldenone cypionate)

Not prone to it, but do notice a tad with regard to regular dht's, and although I get wicked acne I do not see extra hours on the pillow like with low dose mast or primo split with a decent amts of test.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

It really takes some experimentation to get DHB painless but it can be done. I ran it a bit last year at various dosages and never had any anxiety, issues with hemoglobin/hematocrit. I didn't notice hairloss at the time but primo makes me shed like crazy. The main thing I didn't like was how it made me hot all the time.

It really takes some experimentation to get DHB painless but it can be done. I ran it a bit last year at various dosages and never had any anxiety, issues with hemoglobin/hematocrit. I didn't notice hairloss at the time but primo makes me shed like crazy. The main thing I didn't like was how it made me hot all the time.

hot all the time could be a metabolic response but it also could be an immune response. Did you monitor your WBCs and neutrophils/etc during the time you were running it? I'd be curious if any of those got jacked up while you were feeling warm.

hi guys got some legit dhb from my source. I have to stop after 10 days at 550mg because it skyrocketed my BP as fock. Not a single sign before I noticed bad aritmia this am with bp symptoms.

Just my 2 cents lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
hi guys got some legit dhb from my source. I have to stop after 10 days at 550mg because it skyrocketed my BP as fock. Not a single sign before I noticed bad aritmia this am with bp symptoms.

Just my 2 cents lol

Sounds like bad gear to me. That’s pretty scary!

I get bad anxiety from boldenone. Any guys on here that get anxiety with EQ that don't with 1-test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anxiety prone and eq only made worse but 1t only made ,e feel good. But it did make me bust out the old back scrubber and strides pads, mmm yeah.

The main thing I didn't like was how it made me hot all the time.

I Like how it makes ya warm. Not uncomfortable but definite thermogenesis going on. I'd have to say similar to tren in a lot of regards without the crappy sides (sweats, insomnia, lack of emotion or giving a shite). Now a bunch will jump on me saying you won't grown like on tren but I say that's all dose dependant. I would never run higher doses of Tren and with 1test you don't have to worry about it scarring your kidneys like is proven, in Humans, with tren (European study- email Dave Crossland for info or just look it up. Took me a while to find first time around. Maybe it's been quoted since, idk.)

hot all the time could be a metabolic response but it also could be an immune response. Did you monitor your WBCs and neutrophils/etc during the time you were running it? I'd be curious if any of those got jacked up while you were feeling warm.

I didn't check any of that but I did have blood work done later and everything was in line. Everybody I know who has used real DHB reports being hot as well.

For those who have used primo:

People say it's like primo on steroids. Would that be the case?

I heard people really like it in some European countries.

For those who have used primo:

People say it's like primo on steroids. Would that be the case?

I heard people really like it in some European countries.

mike arnold has a write up on 1-test(dhb).. it seems the history behind it is that it was first developed prior to primo, but proved to be too androgenic for women. so they removed the androngeic components, which resulted in 'primo'

so think of primo as the child to dhb..

Just my 2 cents lol

that's really weird man, might have been bad gear. I am very prone to blood pressure issues and I ran that dosage for weeks without issue.

I have not heard of any blood issues with this compound. I am really looking forward to trying it.

My mistake mates, just write this too fast. My bp issue come from my hgh actually. I didnt noice that much water bloat while my ankles was ok but just read my weight this morning and shit... lol sory for this wrong information
So I continue DHB

Last edited:
I have not heard of any blood issues with this compound. I am really looking forward to trying it.
You should! I frikin love it. Was always in love with npp but have now fallen in love with test cyp and dhb cyp. It's great. And every 3rd or 4th shot I'll toss in small dose npp for joint comfort. Even noticed my nuts aren't as small as they used to be, man is that nandrolone suppressive!
My mistake mates, just write this too fast. My bp issue come from my hgh actually. I didnt noice that much water bloat while my ankles was ok but just read my weight this morning and shit... lol sory for this wrong information
So I continue DHB
Yeah, I am prone to BP issues and I get more from high test then I do from low/moderate test and dhb cyp. It's nice that the ester and MG pair up so Very easy to do math and such. Just like the McDonald's I never eat- "I'm lovin it!"

Dammit the more i learn about these the more im thinking of switching to them. I get joint pain and sometimes high BP from test e.
The cyp and npp sound exactly like what i need.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Dammit the more i learn about these the more im thinking of switching to them. I get joint pain and sometimes high BP from test e.
The cyp and npp sound exactly like what i need.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Professional Muscle mobile app
I know this is a 1tc thread but I will say if you don't mind your nuts shriveled up then trt w npp is the best feeling imo. But it's got its draw backs. I'd cycle the npp as it can cause short term memory issues etc. But it makes you feel better when on. Kind of double edged sword. Be smart and enjoy.
Ps- reg eq also seems to provide some joint relief as well even though it's more of a connective tissue compound whereas nandrolone is collagen.

Never tried 1TC....but I know that after being off of TRT for so long when I had my injury....I currently started back and am using a total of 200mg Test P and 200mg NPP weekly pinned everyday.

I love the results I'm seeing and I have read where people state that you don't really see anything out of NPP unless you dose it higher than what I am using.....but I can tell you that I can very much notice the difference.

I will include it for about a total of 10-12 weeks, then drop back to my normal TRT dose of straight Test.

I know that I have no joint issues....but don't know if that is because of the NPP or because I actually did not do any weight training for over a year and my body just healed from the time off.

Our 1-test cyp is painless. I have a few buddies running it and love it.

Let me know if you have any questions

Never tried 1TC....but I know that after being off of TRT for so long when I had my injury....I currently started back and am using a total of 200mg Test P and 200mg NPP weekly pinned everyday.

I love the results I'm seeing and I have read where people state that you don't really see anything out of NPP unless you dose it higher than what I am using.....but I can tell you that I can very much notice the difference.

I will include it for about a total of 10-12 weeks, then drop back to my normal TRT dose of straight Test.

I know that I have no joint issues....but don't know if that is because of the NPP or because I actually did not do any weight training for over a year and my body just healed from the time off.

I entirely agree that you can, and Will see results. As a fellow trt user, I like to use npp every 3rd or 4th shot (if I am doing 1x/wk). That way it has time to clear and then boom, back to bump up my collagen sysnthesis and swell up a bit. Also add in some var or dbol if work gets too strenuous but at 5mg of one or the other.
So I think it's all dependant on the person bc I've put on 8-9lbs of solid muscle in past 6wks just from 100mg or less of 1tc added to trt (again, very sensitive to androgens). Stuff is wonderful. And joints are feeling very similar to when I'm on low dose npp, which is odd but I don't mind.

Our 1-test cyp is painless. I have a few buddies running it and love it.

Let me know if you have any questions
What mg? I'm currently using 200 with no pip, or Rarely a little bit that's no worse than t400 blend I used from my old supplier.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws