over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-Test cyp Dihydroboldenone

how much are you guys running? from what I have researched 300-500mg per week?

The PIP sucks lol

Love the stuff though.

It’s giving me insomnia though damn it

Anyone else?

I've used Hogans initial DHB (1cc in the outter quads) and there was a little PIP around day 2 up to day 4 but it was tolerable. I believe that was his 87mg/ml batch?

Great strength drug btw!

Discussing home brewing has always been against the rules here!

I ran DHB as part of my first cycle 15 years ago. I love it. It gives me steady strength gains week after week after week, which is hard to come by after decades of lifting. I'm on 300 mg/week DHB cyp right now with 200 test and 100 trest.

To answer the original question, it can be brewed to be mostly painless.

I would check out TGC's DHB. It's nearly painless and it's legit. I paid out of pocket for Jano to test it. It's definitely DHB.

TGC?

I ran DHB as part of my first cycle 15 years ago. I love it. It gives me steady strength gains week after week after week, which is hard to come by after decades of lifting. I'm on 300 mg/week DHB cyp right now with 200 test and 100 trest.

To answer the original question, it can be brewed to be mostly painless.

That’s awesome! Would you be able to compare x gm of DHB to x gm of other compounds? Right now, I’m this close to starting a high primo + low test cycle. I keep waffling though at the last second though.

TGC?

ThatÂ’s awesome! Would you be able to compare x gm of DHB to x gm of other compounds? Right now, IÂ’m this close to starting a high primo + low test cycle. I keep waffling though at the last second though.

I have done primo, dhb and tren.

DHB is like a very strong Primo/Mast combo. Full, hard, dry, veiny and on top of all this it will pack on muscle. No water.

It´s like a milder tren without the side effects.

Started test 1 cyp. Any get super dizzy from starting it? Allergic reaction maybe?

Started test 1 cyp. Any get super dizzy from starting it? Allergic reaction maybe?

Interresting. You got a blood sugar monitor? Wondering if your going hypoglycemic. How much are you taking per shot/week?

I have done primo, dhb and tren.

DHB is like a very strong Primo/Mast combo. Full, hard, dry, veiny and on top of all this it will pack on muscle. No water.

It´s like a milder tren without the side effects.
Thank you dros. Well, after everything I keep reading I guess I'm taking the leap. I'll save the primo for another day. So, still need to determine a dose but I suppose TRT-ish test and I'm thinking 500mg DHB each week.

Thank you dros. Well, after everything I keep reading I guess I'm taking the leap. I'll save the primo for another day. So, still need to determine a dose but I suppose TRT-ish test and I'm thinking 500mg DHB each week.

Remember to go for the 100mg/ml solution of this or you'll be in a lot of pain and discomfort.

I hear the growth clinic has good dhb going around that is more or less painless.

Remember to go for the 100mg/ml solution of this or you'll be in a lot of pain and discomfort.

I hear the growth clinic has good dhb going around that is more or less painless.

Well understood and thank you. Yeah I have noticed that 100mg/ml seems to be the max for 99% of people.

Interresting. You got a blood sugar monitor? Wondering if your going hypoglycemic. How much are you taking per shot/week?

I did 300mg split into two shots. Just started it and got sick. I test my blood sugar it’s fine... a bit low but that’s good

Just started it and got sick.

Coincidental maybe? Sick as in flu like symptoms?
For me other than this kinda warm feeling (not as bad as Tren) and the PIP that hit me on day 2 through 4, I felt great on DHB.

I did 300mg split into two shots. Just started it and got sick. I test my blood sugar it’s fine... a bit low but that’s good

“Test Flu” varies from individual to individual based on their immune system. It’s the intercorelation between your immune system and your endocrine. If you overload one then the other responds unfavorably. It’s your body’s auto immune response to the foreign substance that has entered your body and caused and influx of hormones. Your body sees the large increase as foreign and tries to get rid of it. Triggering an inflammatory response and raising you metabolism. Once your body builds its resistance to it, the symptoms relieve or even resolve. This usually takes a week or so.

“Test Flu” doesn’t necessarily mean your gear is dirty or that it’s good to go either. That’s more of an urban legend than truth.

Generally, the “Test Flu” is far more common with the short ester preparations like propionate. If you are using TestE then maybe consider to change to Test Cyp
A good rule of thumb is the shorter the carboxylic acid chain, then the greater degree of possible tissue irritation that can trigger the auto immune response. The reason being is these esters are acids, so they cause a localized reaction that the body reacts in a common defensive fashion and thus creating the “Test Flu”

Believe 1-test causes tissue irritation?

Just thought I’d throw a lil warning out there if you guys are running DHB keep
An eye on blood pressure I have ran twice now in the last year and both times have had blood pressure go up more than any other compound I’ve ran even more than tren.. the first run I didn’t think it was the DHB that caused it I thought it was from stress or something... just got done running again and actually stopped bcuz of the high blood pressure... I actually love the stuff but prob won’t run again due to raising blood pressure.. just keep an eye on it guys if you start I haven’t heard anyone else complain of this but I know a lot of guys don’t check there blood pressure regularly either

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131