over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-Test Cyp Most Underrated Injectable

Same for me. Anything higher than 300mg cripples me no matter what source. I never understood it

Shit man sounds like I need to try Viking DHB after the contest. I keep getting excited about all the GH, amazing clean food, and bulking cycle I am going to do while I am 2 weeks out from my contest.......grass is always greener I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit man sounds like I need to try Viking DHB after the contest. I keep getting excited about all the GH, amazing clean food, and bulking cycle I am going to do while I am 2 weeks out from my contest.......grass is always greener I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'll be happy.

Vikings DHB is abslutley insane!! Knight - I was running 300mg - because it was 150/ml - but I have to admit that when I went to 3 shots a week which bumped it to 450mg - there was DEFINITELY an increase.

I don't go to heavy use-wise normally - and was running 400mg Test E with the DHB.

This is based on nothing more than my experience - but I not felt hard and pumped - but I just had an overall feeling of well-being. Maybe thats because I could see changes weekly - I don't know. I just know that I wish I had more!!! I will as soon as possible!

All you guys saying Viking's is the real deal...how much were you running?

Someone we all know (I believe)ran it at 400mg and cut it short because he saw and felt next to nothing as far as changes.

500-600

Someone we all know (I believe)ran it at 400mg and cut it short because he saw and felt next to nothing as far as changes.

When you say he cut it short explain, how many weeks did he run it?

In my experience I have used 600 a week down to 300 a week, 600 gave me better results but 300 maintained what I had and kept me full, to me it's close to primo so your not going to balloon up on it.

When you say he cut it short explain, how many weeks did he run it?

In my experience I have used 600 a week down to 300 a week, 600 gave me better results but 300 maintained what I had and kept me full, to me it's close to primo so your not going to balloon up on it.

5-6 weeks he ran it

5-6 weeks he ran it

I would say not enough time to tell the full effects, it would be like running Primo or EQ for 5 weeks and not liking it.

Could be amazing stuff!

I just got bloods after 4-5 weeks and hadn't noticed much over normal TRT regimen and just aborted the trial.

Not to say the product is not good, I just was hoping i'd get more of a response faster being so lean and responsive to anything I introduce.

Weird as this sounds - was hoping for a little PIP, but zero pain or burn, which is cool.

Was going to get it lab tested but the person doing it said he couldnt identify that chemical.

I actually sent in Rimobolan amps that were slightly different than an earlier batch I got which were very clear, thick, and 1.1 ML....the new ones were taller amps, filled less, and faint tint of yellow or not as clear....

oddly enough they tested perfect!

-FF

Matt Porter already had an insane amount of lean muscle on his frame and he only added 400mg on top of his usual TRT and HGH dose. I'm not THAT surprised he didn't notice much on it. To use his experience as a reason to not use DHB is a mistake IMO. Now if he had used it years ago before reaching his current level of muscle, I think the results would have been different.

That was in the back of my mind as well, but who knows. What exactly do you even look for on DHB blood work?

Curious how his tren experiment is going, I haven't seen an update.

^ Just posted my YouTube about it.

I ran the tren (10 mg) for 16 days, then on a whim decided to jump into a show 2 weeks from that point, in which I added script stanozolol (50 mg lozenge).

I think 10 mg has a positive mental effect, more so than physical. I would HYPOTHESIZE , that "20 mg" ED could be a very fine balance of physical awesome results without "too many negatives" but I just stuck with 10 mg for 4 weeks or so.

-FF

thats all you used for that show?

I go over ALL details in my YouTube videos on this shotgun prep. I released the first video yesterday.

But here is exactly what I used for the 4 weeks.

The TRT was 175/week of compounded pharmacy test prop (25 ED)

Added 10 mg tren Ace 4 weeks out.

Added 50 mg stano 2 weeks out

Add 20 mg primo 10 days out (hoping to lower estradiol, which could have been pointless at that point in time.)

4 iu GH

-FF

I go over ALL details in my YouTube videos on this shotgun prep. I released the first video yesterday.

But here is exactly what I used for the 4 weeks.

The TRT was 175/week of compounded pharmacy test prop (25 ED)

Added 10 mg tren Ace 4 weeks out.

Added 50 mg stano 2 weeks out

Add 20 mg primo 10 days out (hoping to lower estradiol, which could have been pointless at that point in time.)

4 iu GH

-FF

Forgive me if you mentioned this on youtube but did you get bloodwork on these doses as well?

Also, this is great evidence to show that once someone builds their muscle, they can look awesome on way less. I've discovered this myself as well. Congrats on the win

^ Just posted my YouTube about it.

I ran the tren (10 mg) for 16 days, then on a whim decided to jump into a show 2 weeks from that point, in which I added script stanozolol (50 mg lozenge).

I think 10 mg has a positive mental effect, more so than physical. I would HYPOTHESIZE , that "20 mg" ED could be a very fine balance of physical awesome results without "too many negatives" but I just stuck with 10 mg for 4 weeks or so.

-FF

Currently on 10mg/day myself. As long as I'm injecting every day I agree with you on the positive mental effect.

But I miss a day and even as low as 10mg I will get a little anxiety. It's weird.

Edit: I'm extremely sensitive to tren now that I am a little older, which is good though.

Last edited:
Matt Porter already had an insane amount of lean muscle on his frame and he only added 400mg on top of his usual TRT and HGH dose. I'm not THAT surprised he didn't notice much on it. To use his experience as a reason to not use DHB is a mistake IMO. Now if he had used it years ago before reaching his current level of muscle, I think the results would have been different.

There are plenty on this board who have insane amounts of muscle who have used it and didn't notice anything either.

Could be amazing stuff!

I just got bloods after 4-5 weeks and hadn't noticed much over normal TRT regimen and just aborted the trial.

Not to say the product is not good, I just was hoping i'd get more of a response faster being so lean and responsive to anything I introduce.

Weird as this sounds - was hoping for a little PIP, but zero pain or burn, which is cool.

Was going to get it lab tested but the person doing it said he couldnt identify that chemical.

I actually sent in Rimobolan amps that were slightly different than an earlier batch I got which were very clear, thick, and 1.1 ML....the new ones were taller amps, filled less, and faint tint of yellow or not as clear....

oddly enough they tested perfect!

-FF
Do you get a better response/effect to EQ compared to DHB?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner