over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-Test Cyp Most Underrated Injectable

GDADDYG8

Registered
I ran this probably my 5th cycle with 500 mg of test and was amazed at the gains and strength. Not many people talk about it but I would put it up there with tren with basically zero negative side effects. Anyone have any similar experiences with this? Can’t wait to run it again when I finish my contest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was very popular on the board a few months ago.

Been through 5-6 brands ranging from 100mg/ml - 200mg/ml and my body couldn't handle any of them. My stubborn ass made it 8 weeks on one of them, results were awesome, but soreness and swelling eventually made me cave and quit. Kinda pointless to run a compunds when it hinders your workouts.

where have you been, everybody has talked about it. The one answer I can't seem to find tho is does it affect guys prone to hair loss...tell me you're prone please lol

Doing a lean bulk/summer recomp with 1-test at 450mgs for 13 weeks. Only a few weeks in so it's just starting to kick in, excited to see how it goes... The PIP is horrible even though I had heard this source's was painless

I guarantee you that Viking has dht at 150mg/ml - that’s is smooth as butta and zero pip.
By far one of the best products I’ve ever used in 20+ years

Sorry didn’t know.....I didn’t experience any pip. I rarely do....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda pointless to run a compunds when it hinders your workouts.

+1 My thoughts on Tren... Couldn't handle the sleep disturbance. Everything improved immediately upon discontinuance.

I'm running it now for the first time in years. I'm seeing slow and steady gains with just 200 mg/week test cyp and 350 mg/week 1-test cyp. I might bump it up to 500 soon.

I'm not having much PIP at all with it at 100 mg/ml. It has been a long time, but I don't remember much PIP from my previous cycles either.

I can say that I love DHB... Nothing bad to say about it at all.. I run Viking labs and normally 350 to 400 mgs.. No sides at all.. I need to have blood work done on cycle to see if lipids are effected much but nothing obvious..

I can say that I love DHB... Nothing bad to say about it at all.. I run Viking labs and normally 350 to 400 mgs.. No sides at all.. I need to have blood work done on cycle to see if lipids are effected much but nothing obvious..

agree
viking's is the real deal

100% agree Viking has amazing DHB

Just started DHB again the 150mg/ml is what I prefer

100% agree Viking has amazing DHB

Just started DHB again the 150mg/ml is what I prefer
Is it safe to assume that you aren't experiencing much, if any, pip since you are running his highest mg/ml dhb he sells (last I saw)?

How does it effect blood work? Hematocrit and hemo, rbc's?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I haven't thought about this. Would probably be good to replace test on a cut. I assume it doesn't convert to estrogen or dht? Does it more or less replace testosterone in a cycle; does it keep things feeling normal and working like libido, feeling ok mentally, etc.?

Is it safe to assume that you aren't experiencing much, if any, pip since you are running his highest mg/ml dhb he sells (last I saw)?

None at all with the 150

None at all with the 150
That's really good to hear! Seems like I remember seeing you say the same thing in another thread, but I wasn't 100% sure, so I had to ask. Thanks! That should help ease some of the concerns many have about the 150 vs. the 100, including mine. [emoji41]

All you guys saying Viking's is the real deal...how much were you running?

Someone we all know (I believe)ran it at 400mg and cut it short because he saw and felt next to nothing as far as changes.

All you guys saying Viking's is the real deal...how much were you running?

Someone we all know (I believe)ran it at 400mg and cut it short because he saw and felt next to nothing as far as changes.

I personally never used Vikings DHB but it did get great reviews from one of the mods here and a couple of long time members.I know MP said he didn’t notice much and it didn’t really change his bloodwork so hopefully it is tested in the next round of Anasci lab tests

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws