over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-Test Cypionate - Any experiences?

bodybuilder8806

Registered
I'm curious about this compound as it is being advertised with side effects on par with primo and results comparable to tren. Anyone that can comment?

Yeah it's hard to come by now I was just doing some reading on it and thought it sounded interesting.

Sorry never ran it myself but as far as some heresay; results similar to high primo/mild tren. As far as sides go hairloss seems to be big, and people are talking about acne but those two things I don't have to worry about lol. Only other thing is people complain about pip all the time with 1-test. I only know of two ugl producing it and they both have great reps.

It's a decent cutter. Somewhat mild on the sides, can dose it high, I was doing 750mg/week with no issues. Eat whatever you want, abs still shine. The worst is the PIP, it's brutal.

It sounds promising I'm still looking for the catch. I'm not to concerned about pip, so if it works as well as advertised it's almost the perfect AAS.

Looks better on paper than real life but a decent compound none the less. Pain is unbearable for me at 100mg/ml.

I used it for 16 weeks at 600mg. Can't really say I noticed much from it. I was very disappointed as I saw people talking about tren like results when I was researching it. I guess the stuff could have been bunk/underdosed or I just dont respond well to the compound...nevertheless I won't be using it again.

Good stuff. But be sure and use good AI. never had any issues at all till started using it.

I ran it gor 4me weeks and my strength gains were nice but the pain after the shot was horrendous. I had to quit running it becuz of it even cut with b12 it hurt like hell.

I've been interested in trying 1-test cyp for a couple years after reading about it. I wish it was more common! I really want to try it sometime in the near future but I guess I'll have to keep looking.

Depending on your dosage, be prepared for knee buckling wallop with injection...sometimes it is smooth as hell and next day like you been shot with a rifle from 5 yards...

I know a few vets who really like this compound, though i've never tried it myself.

I've always wanted to try, really haven't heard about the post-injection pain until now. How is lethargy?

Never used myself but those I have talked with say they love it, but it hurts like a bitch to pin :D

Lol you must be thinking of regular testosterone cypionate. 1-Test Cyp shouldn't convert to estrogen.

I know it shouldn't, but I have never had problems with any gear over the many many years, many types of gear until I started it recently. Its not test cyp, its 1 test cyp. I don't get it either, but my friend also doing same stuff had the same problem. Maybe prolactin??

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity