over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-Test-Cypionate Experiment.

lots of DHB is low dose tren I think. I ran it for 8 weeks last December and my nipples kept puffing up for reasons I could not discern.

I ran a sponsors DHB here along with numerous other products and all were bunk. Pretty “reputable” source as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was not liked? Just potential pain? or lethargy and mood issues?

-FF

I absolutely loved the effects of DHB. Ran it in 2016 at the start of my contest prep. Started at 200mg then increased to 400mg per week. The only issue / negative side that I had was that it caused prostate swelling like nothing else I have ever felt (and I'm not sensitive to prostate issues). I'm not sure if that has ever been mentioned as a side effect of DHB before but that is the only reason I am hesitant to use it again.

It can be brewed to give no injection pain.

Thinking about adding in a low dose and see...hearing good things

Thinking about adding in a low dose and see...hearing good things

Same. Like really low. Something like 150mg per week. Worried about the hematocrit though

Thing is,

with these experiments , if something goes south, I'll pull the plug immediately.

BP gets too high, or weird prostate issues, or major increase in resting heart rate etc...

So far BP is great and I measure it with TWO different sized cuffs and monitors for a better average.

The thing is -- if I cant look much better than my normal TRT regimen, I see no point in continuing an experimental compound past 8 weeks.... as that should be enough time to gauge effectiveness.

-FF

Thing is,

with these experiments , if something goes south, I'll pull the plug immediately.

BP gets too high, or weird prostate issues, or major increase in resting heart rate etc...

So far BP is great and I measure it with TWO different sized cuffs and monitors for a better average.

The thing is -- if I cant look much better than my normal TRT regimen, I see no point in continuing an experimental compound past 8 weeks.... as that should be enough time to gauge effectiveness.

-FF

Do you ever plan to step a little on the gas pedal, and make some more changes?

Or do you feel it's enough, and are happy with making some small changes ?(body comp; which tbh I don't see how you can make anymore, you are stupid shredded year round, or improve some muscle group).

Do you ever plan to step a little on the gas pedal, and make some more changes?

Or do you feel it's enough, and are happy with making some small changes ?(body comp; which tbh I don't see how you can make anymore, you are stupid shredded year round, or improve some muscle group).

Great question!

My plan is to do a few more of these "Experiment Series" Vlogs/blogs etc... simply for viewer information and people getting legit info they might find useful.

So, after I play with a few more things solo....

I did envision creating a legit "stack" "cycle" of the compounds I feel would be bets suited for me, and possibly see if I can make it to similar stats as I once was but I would imagine healthier in my approach and doses lower all around.

We shall see.

-FF

Matt, clear your PMs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I believe I'm 14 or 16 days in.

The shitty part is nagging injuries making training pretty weakened due to right shoulder not allowing direct chest workout with an acute pain. However I can actually train shoulders decently due to angles.

To feel pain free again would be absolutely amazing and to see what I could push again strength wise would be cool. Am looking into something called NovoTHOR or red light therapy.,,, will keep you posted if I begin treatment with that.

-FF

234 lbs upon waking now.

Attachments

• 3 weeks DHB_Fotor 2.jpg
    3 weeks DHB_Fotor 2.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:
So I believe I'm 14 or 16 days in.

The shitty part is nagging injuries making training pretty weakened due to right shoulder not allowing direct chest workout with an acute pain. However I can actually train shoulders decently due to angles.

To feel pain free again would be absolutely amazing and to see what I could push again strength wise would be cool. Am looking into something called NovoTHOR or red light therapy.,,, will keep you posted if I begin treatment with that.

-FF

Hey man,

Not sure how much into peptides you are....but I started using TB-500 awhile ago. I didn't have a specific or acute injury...but because of nagging injuries that come with getting old and still trying to train hard.

I did the saturation phase and now in the maintenance phase. It actually surprised me how much it helps. My joints feel like I'm running NPP again like I did in small doses last year.

I'm a pretty skeptical guy about everything......but this really impressed me.

Hey man,

Not sure how much into peptides you are....but I started using TB-500 awhile ago. I didn't have a specific or acute injury...but because of nagging injuries that come with getting old and still trying to train hard.

I did the saturation phase and now in the maintenance phase. It actually surprised me how much it helps. My joints feel like I'm running NPP again like I did in small doses last year.

I'm a pretty skeptical guy about everything......but this really impressed me.

Been on TB500 and BPC-157 for 2 weeks or more now..... so far not too much to report positively yet -- how long til you noticed less pain?

-FF

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoTRM7K9GAo"]1-Test Cypionate Experiment: 2 weeks in and meal regimen and cardio plan discussion. - YouTube[/ame]

Going over my meal plan here.

-FF

Normal range.

-FF

Is it always normal range for you? Even in the past? I never had an issue with it first few years of AAS using higher doses and now it'll reach 55 on even a dose of like 300mg test.

Been on TB500 and BPC-157 for 2 weeks or more now..... so far not too much to report positively yet -- how long til you noticed less pain?

-FF
I did 2.5mg of TB-500 every 3 days for about 5 weeks...maybe slightly longer as I used 5 (5mg) bottles for saturation doses. This week just cut it back to 2.5mg every 7 days for maintenance....and figured I would try to extend that out to every 10 days and see if the effects still stayed around.

But probably around 3 weeks in was when I started noticing small things easing up such as elbows, etc. Roughly 5mg a week. So 15mg in total.

I know with some of the studies I read....the actual extrapolation dose between test subjects and humans was actually around 7mg a week.

But right now...I can see a huge difference in just the little aches and pains. But again I didn't have a specific problem....just normal pains that come from getting older and still trying to train heavy.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

You look very good in the video! Are you using any slin and if so what protocol do you use?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws