over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-Test-Cypionate Experiment.

Maybe its just me, but i find it hard to believe that injecting anabolics and not having it effect blood work seems off. Im all for learning, but i dont know of any current substances that do this?
I plan to be tested again soon....and so far Primo hasn't bothered my labs much. But I'm only about 6 weeks in at 300mg a week.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I plan to be tested again soon....and so far Primo hasn't bothered my labs much. But I'm only about 6 weeks in at 300mg a week.

Primo dropped my estrogen and in turn dumped my HDL too and sex drive

-FF

Any changes at all in your labs? E2 or anything else?

Im going to take some more pics this week and video and assess everything.

I made a post on IG that I am heavily pondering a very very low dose Tren Ace at 10 mg daily (backloading an insulin syringe) and see how it alters bloods and body comp.

Its older bottle from Ischus Labs which I believe had very top stuff. If I did this I would just put DHB on hold and begin this. This is only a thought right now and really did not want to ever introduce tren into the system again, but very curious how powerful this stuff is when utilizing a very low dosage scheme.

I believe Dante did something like 7 or 10 mg a day and it messed up bloods a bit for his liking if not mistaken.

I would really like to get a dexascan to read in the 5% range as Ive just been in the 6 percent range only, just a goal of mine to see how it "looks" visually.

-FF

Dante did 7mg only 3x tren per week and he said it raised his PSA level. The rest I believe he said was alright if memory serves correctly.

Im going to take some more pics this week and video and assess everything.

I made a post on IG that I am heavily pondering a very very low dose Tren Ace at 10 mg daily (backloading an insulin syringe) and see how it alters bloods and body comp.

Its older bottle from Ischus Labs which I believe had very top stuff. If I did this I would just put DHB on hold and begin this. This is only a thought right now and really did not want to ever introduce tren into the system again, but very curious how powerful this stuff is when utilizing a very low dosage scheme.

I believe Dante did something like 7 or 10 mg a day and it messed up bloods a bit for his liking if not mistaken.

I would really like to get a dexascan to read in the 5% range as Ive just been in the 6 percent range only, just a goal of mine to see how it "looks" visually.

-FF

I've been doing 10 mg tren/day (actually 20 mg/EOD) for months now with minimal negative effects on my bloods; that's just me, though. Even at just 70 mg/week it has had a dramatic effect on my physique.

Trestolone is the ONLY other non-methylated AAS that has had similarly impressive effects on my physique at a similarly low dose. The effects are completely different. Unlike tren, it does not harden up or dry out the physique, but I'm tellin' ya...even 10 mg of trest/day provided very impressive increases in muscle fullness, overall size, and strength within a short period of time. 10 mg/day has minimal negative effect on my bloodwork. I have never used ANY other drug which changed my physique so much (from a size and fullness standpoint) at such a low dose.

Low dose tren (10 mg/day) and low dose trest (7-10 mg/day) combined, for a total of 120-140 mg/week, has become my go-to stack for rapid changes with minimal negative side effects. I very much look "on" with that stack. In fact, I look better using that than I do when using normal dosages of testosterone, nandrolone, boldenone, Masteron, etc. I realize not everyone's bloods will change as little as mine did from those two drugs together, but for me it has been a godsend.

I've been doing 10 mg tren/day (actually 20 mg/EOD) for months now with minimal negative effects on my bloods; that's just me, though. Even at just 70 mg/week it has had a dramatic effect on my physique.

Trestolone is the ONLY other non-methylated AAS that has had similarly impressive effects on my physique at a similarly low dose. The effects are completely different. Unlike tren, it does not harden up or dry out the physique, but I'm tellin' ya...even 10 mg of trest/day provided very impressive increases in muscle fullness, overall size, and strength within a short period of time. 10 mg/day has minimal negative effect on my bloodwork. I have never used ANY other drug which changed my physique so much (from a size and fullness standpoint) at such a low dose.

Low dose tren (10 mg/day) and low dose trest (7-10 mg/day) combined, for a total of 120-140 mg/week, has become my go-to stack for rapid changes with minimal negative side effects. I very much look "on" with that stack. In fact, I look better using that than I do when using normal dosages of testosterone, nandrolone, boldenone, Masteron, etc. I realize not everyone's bloods will change as little as mine did from those two drugs together, but for me it has been a godsend.

Mike,

When running both 10mg tren and 7-10mg trestolone together (at the same time), for how long do you run them? How quickly do you begin to see changes compared to running either tren or trest solo (with your TRT)?

How does blood work look when combining both low dose tren and trest with your TRT?

Last edited:
Any changes at all in your labs? E2 or anything else?
Haven't had hormones tested yet since my last physical. My doc wanted me to wait about 4 weeks and come in and get everything tested at once after my last visit......and this time be completely fasted and at least a day off from training.

This will put me at almost 9-10 weeks in on the Primo....plus about 6 weeks in on the Cardarine.

My last test had my HDL in the upper 30's......but was the first test I had since adding 30lbs of weight. Plus my total cholesterol and Triglycerides had dropped.

Any time I wake up at night ....I usually awaken with an erection...so no issues there. Plus sex drive is high.....and I feel pretty good mood wise all day.

My doc knows what I'm running....and wasn't concerned with anything when I brought my company bloodwork results to him.

Just said he would like to see my HDL up as it's usually higher. But I did run 200mg of TPP and NPP last September for about 8 weeks. I wasn't using Cardarine at that time although I had ran it earlier thinking our physicals were coming sooner than they did.

Only time I really had weird numbers was when I did Tren. He knew about it after seeing my labs and I told him what I did. He said that if it was him....he would put that compound to rest.....which is what I did.

But my last hormone panel was on 12mg of test pinned daily. My original script was for 150mg a week...but my E2 was on the higher side. Going to the 12mg dropped my total T by about 100 points....but put me in the middle of the range for estrogen.

So I'm fine with slightly less test numbers if it means I don't have to fool with an AI. Plus I feel just as good.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRsm8CjakR8"]Stopping DHB (1-Test-Cypionate) at week 5. Blood work and Oregon visit - YouTube[/ame]

-FF

Since it's a cypionate ester, wouldn't another couple of weeks have given you a slightly better evaluation? In any case, for a guy with as much muscle as you have, I'm not too surprised you didn't see dramatic results. My guess is if you had done this experiment before you re-gained your muscle memory, the results would have seemed more dramatic. I'm sure you would agree but just saying it anyway.

Since it's a cypionate ester, wouldn't another couple of weeks have given you a slightly better evaluation? In any case, for a guy with as much muscle as you have, I'm not too surprised you didn't see dramatic results. My guess is if you had done this experiment before you re-gained your muscle memory, the results would have seemed more dramatic. I'm sure you would agree but just saying it anyway.

Honestly - I usually feel enanthates etc... within a week.

I felt Primo in 7-10 days noticeably actually... I remember seeing the dryness and the hollowed out face quite fast...

I'd imagine 1-TEST is simply not dramatic regarding any one trait, being dryness to an already lean body, or bloat to an already bloated body etc... but I really cant say I notices any cosmetic enhancement for 5 or so weeks using at 5 injections a week equalling 400/week

I also feel if you cant at least get something noteworthy in 5 weeks, to me its a waste of time, and I'd like to just scratch it and move on opposed to waiting on something mediocre to happen at some sweet spot of "week 7" or what have you... hormones start cleaving fast and get into blood quicker than people think.

I will say there was ZERO noticeable pain from the 1-T. Whereas I have a client using 1T from a source I'd never heard of and he's crippled and pondering stopping early from obnoxious pain.

I am on day 7 of 10 mg tren A and within day 2 i felt this tiny dose and now visually i can see a more capped androgenic look --- its cool stuff to see these effects happen

-FF

Last edited:
Honestly - I usually feel enanthates etc... within a week.

I felt Primo in 7-10 days noticeably actually... I remember seeing the dryness and the hollowed out face quite fast...

I'd imagine 1-TEST is simply not dramatic regarding any one trait, being dryness to an already lean body, or bloat to an already bloated body etc... but I really cant say I notices any cosmetic enhancement for 5 or so weeks using at 5 injections a week equalling 400/week

I also feel if you cant at least get something noteworthy in 5 weeks, to me its a waste of time, and I'd like to just scratch it and move on opposed to waiting on something mediocre to happen at some sweet spot of "week 7" or what have you... hormones start cleaving fast and get into blood quicker than people think.

I will say there was ZERO noticeable pain from the 1-T. Whereas I have a client using 1T from a source I'd never heard of and he's crippled and pondering stopping early from obnoxious pain.

I am on day 7 of 10 mg tren A and within day 2 i felt this tiny dose and now visually i can see a more capped androgenic look --- its cool stuff to see these effects happen

-FF

Makes me wonder if what you were using was legitimate, as you definitely should have seen results after 5 weeks, especially with test being the only other AAS you were using.

Makes me wonder if what you were using was legitimate, as you definitely should have seen results after 5 weeks, especially with test being the only other AAS you were using.

I believe I found a place to identify hormones, whether powder or suspended.

I will be definitely sending in the DHB of what I have, which will be good information for everyone.

-FF

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka7lP-EWqvw"]Tren Acetate 10 mg daily - YouTube[/ame]

-FF

I will be definitely sending in the DHB of what I have, which will be good information for everyone.

-FF

good, i hope for Viking it s really DHB or not under dosed.
i trust him

-FF

I'm sitting on a few unused vials of Viking's DHB right now so I am looking forward to this

Not sure if I missed it, but what other anabolic supplement/doses are you using in conjunction with the tren experiment?

Thanks!

Also just watched the other video.....that Farmer's Walk treadmill looks awesome.

I didn't even know they existed. Shows you how much I get out!

Not sure if I missed it, but what other anabolic supplement/doses are you using in conjunction with the tren experiment?

Thanks!

All experiments are just over TRT as that never changes

If adding anything else, i'll always inform everyone

-FF

The way to do this would be to give it to a guy that has recovered his test levels confirmed with blood work and then after 3 weeks of so test FSH, LH, serum test and estradiol. That would be the most specific to Androgen use. Otherwise it's a bit of a shot in the dark. I did this compound once years ago.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131