over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-Testosterone Cyp, any experience?

Lots. Great compound and love it, probably my favorite next to tren and primo. It is a bitch to brew however. If you have GOOD raws, expect to use full EO and probably make it at 100-125/ml. Made my last batch at 150mg/ml in full EO and it still crashed hard but gives incredible results even on low doses

You need to stop these posts. You are cluttering up this section of the forum with advertising. Knock this shout out and stick to the sponsors section. That is what you pay for.

Lots. Great compound and love it, probably my favorite next to tren and primo. It is a bitch to brew however. If you have GOOD raws, expect to use full EO and probably make it at 100-125/ml. Made my last batch at 150mg/ml in full EO and it still crashed hard but gives incredible results even on low doses

What low dose did you use?

I've run it up to 600 or so with great results (leaning out, fullness, more strength than any inject I've used, good separation in muscle groups).

Running 150-200/wk now and slowly been leaning out some similar to tren but not as drastic. Hardening, strength, all that good stuff

I've experienced the same sides as tren on this compound.

The way I feel in the gym is similiar to when I run tren.

Strength goes through the roof.

I want to hump everyone of the female sex.

Very rare around me to find so when it's around I stock up!!!!

Picked up 80ml from a source not on here but has been around for a decade with excellent track record but after a week of trying every which way to tame the pip I gave up on it. I literally felt sick while using it. I dropped it to .5ml mixed with gso and still hurt. Had way too much eo in it to hold at 200mg. Sucks because I really wanted to give it a chance but no way I could tolerate feeling like that.

Someone fucked up if they tried to brew it at 200. The first batch of raws I ever used was decent but not incredible purity and I got it to hold at 165mg in full EO. The raws I now have are >97% purity and shit crashed like a motherfucker at 150mg.

Always laugh whenever I see people selling 150mg+ per ml

Someone fucked up if they tried to brew it at 200. The first batch of raws I ever used was decent but not incredible purity and I got it to hold at 165mg in full EO. The raws I now have are >97% purity and shit crashed like a motherfucker at 150mg.

Always laugh whenever I see people selling 150mg+ per ml

Totally agree. No one is getting 150-200mg/ml of real 1-test cyp. I use 50-75mg/ml and it holds fine and PIP is minimal.

Great compound but I find it hard on the prostate.

Yes, I also had trouble peeing on top of feeling like walking death. I've taken some super high doses of orals and injects and after 500mg of 1 test cyp I couldn't take the shitty feeling and rarely get sides from anything. My quad just went back to normal after a half cc 2 weeks ago in it. The first shot I did I knicked a vein and let me tell you it was the worst tren ace cough x 100 lol. I'll never use it again no matter who makes it.

Totally agree. No one is getting 150-200mg/ml of real 1-test cyp. I use 50-75mg/ml and it holds fine and PIP is minimal.

I've noticed the prostate thing as well but not on my current low dose...high EQ didn't do that which is a little surprising considering the conversion

So wont hold in even the stinky solvent at 200mg/ml

I got a few vials which i will get to trying.

How long is everyone running this for and is it quick like tren ace?

I have used 1-test at 150mg from 3 good sources smooth as glass. But it will crash in colder temps very easily that could be a problem alot of you are having. Pip you should not have any trouble at 150 and under. If it hurts your either sensitive to what its suspended in or the quality is shit. Being like tren lol ive noticed some increase in body temp and restlessness at night other then that no comparisons tren beats it in every dept. 300mg of tren will destroy 600mg 1-test. But for what it is one of the best if not the best all around anabolic. If its just like tren you might jave got some enanthate instead of 1-testosterone....

I tried some of my poorly brewed DHB at 150mg/ml. Kept crashing but it eventually held. Had to cut it short after 3 pins. The PIP was unbearable. It's the type of PIP that comes after around 3-4 days, and then lasts up to 2 weeks. It was a constant ache that made me feel sick.

I tried some of my poorly brewed DHB at 150mg/ml. Kept crashing but it eventually held. Had to cut it short after 3 pins. The PIP was unbearable. It's the type of PIP that comes after around 3-4 days, and then lasts up to 2 weeks. It was a constant ache that made me feel sick.

Awesome might do a trial pin i think

Exactly my problem with it. I literally felt sick like I had the flu but different than the normal test flu feeling. It was like it was poison and my body was fighting it but losing until it left my system in a week. Had to be the amount of solvents used to hold it. The source said he had to use more crap than normal on this batch and made the rest at 150mg but sent the 200mg batch out anyway. I told him it didn't feel right and he did an inject and said it was fine so maybe it's just me but doubt it. I've used a ton of tne and never had that reaction to guic or eo. Is there anything I can add to the vials to cut it and make it less painful? I guess I could just add gso and adjust amount until it's tolerable? Sucks to toss 80ml in the trash if I don't have to.

I took this stuff A while ago and finished it myself. Assuming it was what it said it was, I had weird results. My nuts got mad tiny which is weird cause I usually dont have a problem with that no matter what I run.

I ended up stopping either for that reason or another reason. I think maybe it killed my sex drive which isn't surprising since everything kills it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws