advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-Testosterone cypionate (dihydroboldenone)

Has anyone used this along side tren? I have a nice amount of tren ace and e on hand that I want to use up and not just toss out... but i also don't want to use higher amounts of it anymore, thinking of using test e, tren e, mast e and dhb for a cycle to try to gain solid lean weight while keeping bodyfat low.

using this and tren at the same time... would it intensify tren's sides such as insomnia?

I have run them both together a number of times. Didn't notice an increase in sides, maybe minimally increased recomp effects but tren is already so good st that it's hard to tell sometimes. I like it more than tren in a way because it's a lot easier on stuff like sleep and even better on strength for me but tren will always be tren. Also like the fact tren is a lot easier to brew lol DHB is a bitch

I've said that numerous times.. Just because a compound Id DHB based does not mean they have the same effects.. Completely different compounds.. 1 test cyp is much stronger than primo.. I love them both.. But the effects are a bit different..

yes.. i had someone mention to me the other day that my face looked a bit more squared off.. could also be my diet... but the only thing i have been running of late is 1-test cyp.

Gave me horrible anxiety...

Used EQ before and that gave me anxiety but this was bad... Like from the moment I woke up until I fall asleep.. I used it for 2 weeks at 600mg along side Test E.. Dropped the 1Test And now about 2 weeks later I feel much better.

Sucks I couldn’t really try it...

I am almost on my third week of Vikings DHB at 600mgs/wk with a 900mg frontload...

Just WOW. I have never used anything like this. The strength is amazing and the recomp effects are even better. And as of right now there are literally no side effects. No anger issues or mood swings like with Tren, no elevated BP, no acne, no insomnia, nothing.

Though I do sweat my ass off with it, but only when I'm doing some kind of physical activity. There is most definitely a Thermogenic effect going on, but nothing like Tren where you just sweat to sweat for no damn reason. I wouldn't count that as a side effect but I know some might. Oh, and there is no weird smell associated with the sweat like you get with Tren sometimes.

Its a very unique compound. I have used alot of EQ and decent amount of Tren. Neither one of them compare to DHB. I have the Tren strength without the aggression or nasty sides. Better vascularity then EQ ever gave me. The recovery is amazing on this compound.

Plus I am recomping better than I ever could on Tren. With DHB I can actually fill out when I eat carbs. I could never do that on Tren no matter how many carbs I consumed. I always looked flat.

Also DHB doesn't screw with my lungs/cardio like Tren does. I did an hour and a half Spin Class the other day and felt great (I mean it still sucked but I could actually breath lol). No way I could have done 20 minutes of that if I was on Tren!

I will have to do blood tests in a couple of weeks to see how its affecting my Cholesterol, LDL, HDL, RBC, Hemocrit, etc. ect.

All in all DHB is an amazing drug, and my new favorite.

Oh and just to be transparent my cycle is as follows:

Test-E 500mgs/wk
DHB 600mgs/wk
Nolva 40mg/day

That's it. Though until I started this blast I was only on HRT since February. I think that is a big reason I'm, responding so fast and so well to this compound.

Gave me horrible anxiety...

Used EQ before and that gave me anxiety but this was bad... Like from the moment I woke up until I fall asleep.. I used it for 2 weeks at 600mg along side Test E.. Dropped the 1Test And now about 2 weeks later I feel much better.

Sucks I couldn’t really try it...

Were you having a heavy heartbeat where it feels like it’s pounding out of your chest? I’ve been having that some. Not sure if thats an anxiety aide or not? What kinda anxiety aides did you have?

I may have missed it, but what is the half-life of this compound....or how often are you guys that ran it having to pin?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I may have missed it, but what is the half-life of this compound....or how often are you guys that ran it having to pin?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

It’s the cyp ester boss 2 times a week is perfect

I am wondering if this would be good on a bulk? I use to use tren a while back with test and the tren just cut me up too much. Wondering if DHB will be the same. Once I dropped the tren and upped the test and added proviron I started growing like a weed.

I am wondering if this would be good on a bulk? I use to use tren a while back with test and the tren just cut me up too much. Wondering if DHB will be the same. Once I dropped the tren and upped the test and added proviron I started growing like a weed.

I’m am putting away 5500 cals a day right now and it still hard for me to grow at 200 (up to 204 now). But this stuff absolutely has a thermogenic effect and gets your metabolism firing. I’m wondering the opposite now how it would be on a cut haha.

I’m am putting away 5500 cals a day right now and it still hard for me to grow at 200 (up to 204 now). But this stuff absolutely has a thermogenic effect and gets your metabolism firing. I’m wondering the opposite now how it would be on a cut haha.

I wonder how much your front load contributed. This stuff usually takes 4 weeks minimum to see changes

I am almost on my third week of Vikings DHB at 600mgs/wk with a 900mg frontload...

Just WOW. I have never used anything like this. The strength is amazing and the recomp effects are even better. And as of right now there are literally no side effects. No anger issues or mood swings like with Tren, no elevated BP, no acne, no insomnia, nothing.

Though I do sweat my ass off with it, but only when I'm doing some kind of physical activity. There is most definitely a Thermogenic effect going on, but nothing like Tren where you just sweat to sweat for no damn reason. I wouldn't count that as a side effect but I know some might. Oh, and there is no weird smell associated with the sweat like you get with Tren sometimes.

Its a very unique compound. I have used alot of EQ and decent amount of Tren. Neither one of them compare to DHB. I have the Tren strength without the aggression or nasty sides. Better vascularity then EQ ever gave me. The recovery is amazing on this compound.

Plus I am recomping better than I ever could on Tren. With DHB I can actually fill out when I eat carbs. I could never do that on Tren no matter how many carbs I consumed. I always looked flat.

Also DHB doesn't screw with my lungs/cardio like Tren does. I did an hour and a half Spin Class the other day and felt great (I mean it still sucked but I could actually breath lol). No way I could have done 20 minutes of that if I was on Tren!

I will have to do blood tests in a couple of weeks to see how its affecting my Cholesterol, LDL, HDL, RBC, Hemocrit, etc. ect.

All in all DHB is an amazing drug, and my new favorite.

Oh and just to be transparent my cycle is as follows:

Test-E 500mgs/wk
DHB 600mgs/wk
Nolva 40mg/day

That's it. Though until I started this blast I was only on HRT since February. I think that is a big reason I'm, responding so fast and so well to this compound.

Thank you, I'm glad to hear.

I alwasy want to try these new fads, but i never end up doing it.

Just like Ment, ect. Everyone saying its the best ever yada yada and then it disappears and everyone goes back to npp/deca/tren

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear