advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-Testosterone cypionate (dihydroboldenone)

Well I was going to comment, but seeing as how I'm a rep I guess my input
Is void.

There are a few vets that have ran Vikings 150mg/ml without much PIP. I won't speak for them, but the consensus is it's like a primo/tren bastard child.

Dry, lean mass, a little extra heat, some reports of insomnia at higher doses (600mg)

And I agree, we should get jano to test some.

Just imagine how much a test showing it's real and properly dosed would increase Viking's sales. Look at what happened to Toro a couple years back.

Just imagine how much a test showing it's real and properly dosed would increase Viking's sales. Look at what happened to Toro a couple years back.

Oh I agree bud. Anytime an exotic is properly dosed (primo, DHB, var) it's a big hit. If a sponsors primo 200 is 194mg/ml, you can be pretty damn safe that
His testosterone is dosed appropriately.

Oh I agree bud. Anytime an exotic is properly dosed (primo, DHB, var) it's a big hit. If a sponsors primo 200 is 194mg/ml, you can be pretty damn safe that
His testosterone is dosed appropriately.

shady sponsors hoarding that extra 6mg/ml of primo :p

I know for sure that a test showing it's real dhb would have me on board. dhb is supposed to be safe on hair and anything that could masquerade as it would just be brutal on hair, so for those hair loss prone knowing you have the authentic product is crucial.

If anyone has a little leftover DHB (1-2ml), contact me, I'll get with lats and janoshik and get the shit tested!

I would just send some from me or Viking but then it wouldn't be independent

I'm 2.5 weeks into viking 150mg ml stuff that came in tall brown bottle. Using 1ml eod along with 1ml t prop. Over a previ ously using bold ace and last p blend so I was lean coming into this drug.

I can for sure say it causes insomnia. I can't sleep worth shit. Vascularity is great and recovery is amazing. I can train twice a day and not even get sore. Steady strength increase and just am overall good look. It's not fully kicked in so I will update I'm another few weeks.

If anyone has a little leftover DHB (1-2ml), contact me, I'll get with lats and janoshik and get the shit tested!

I would just send some from me or Viking but then it wouldn't be independent

He posted his hplc for his first batch of dhb. I know there’s no 100% way of showing it genuine but just making that known.

I'm 2.5 weeks into viking 150mg ml stuff that came in tall brown bottle. Using 1ml eod along with 1ml t prop. Over a previ ously using bold ace and last p blend so I was lean coming into this drug.

I can for sure say it causes insomnia. I can't sleep worth shit. Vascularity is great and recovery is amazing. I can train twice a day and not even get sore. Steady strength increase and just am overall good look. It's not fully kicked in so I will update I'm another few weeks.

Man does this sound a lot like tren. How's the breathing/cardio on it?

Tren makes me breathe so bad I can barely get anything athletic done. I have banned myself from using it. I do jiu jitsu and compete regurarly so obviously anything that effects cardio is out. Tren makes me insane to a dangerous level. I can assure you this isn't tren lol.

It hasnt effect cardio at all. If anything mine has gotten better

Tren makes me breathe so bad I can barely get anything athletic done. I have banned myself from using it. I do jiu jitsu and compete regurarly so obviously anything that effects cardio is out. Tren makes me insane to a dangerous level. I can assure you this isn't tren lol.

It hasnt effect cardio at all. If anything mine has gotten better

Yea same with me. Even ultra low dose tren with Nasacort. It's stupid to use something that compromises breathing. Glad this doesn't cause the same issue.

If I get ours tested y'all better buy a shit ton lol

I think it would pair well with NPP for very lean gains and no water.

Maybe like

300 test
350 NPP
350 DHB

Just ordered by e-mail 4 vials of DHB . Already made payment . I'm coming off tren and i plan to run itwith sustanon and npp . Will post my review

Guys go check our sponsor thread for HPLC on Vikings DHB raws +98%!!

I am almost on my third week of Vikings DHB at 600mgs/wk with a 900mg frontload...

Just WOW. I have never used anything like this. The strength is amazing and the recomp effects are even better. And as of right now there are literally no side effects. No anger issues or mood swings like with Tren, no elevated BP, no acne, no insomnia, nothing.

Though I do sweat my ass off with it, but only when I'm doing some kind of physical activity. There is most definitely a Thermogenic effect going on, but nothing like Tren where you just sweat to sweat for no damn reason. I wouldn't count that as a side effect but I know some might. Oh, and there is no weird smell associated with the sweat like you get with Tren sometimes.

Its a very unique compound. I have used alot of EQ and decent amount of Tren. Neither one of them compare to DHB. I have the Tren strength without the aggression or nasty sides. Better vascularity then EQ ever gave me. The recovery is amazing on this compound.

Plus I am recomping better than I ever could on Tren. With DHB I can actually fill out when I eat carbs. I could never do that on Tren no matter how many carbs I consumed. I always looked flat.

Also DHB doesn't screw with my lungs/cardio like Tren does. I did an hour and a half Spin Class the other day and felt great (I mean it still sucked but I could actually breath lol). No way I could have done 20 minutes of that if I was on Tren!

I will have to do blood tests in a couple of weeks to see how its affecting my Cholesterol, LDL, HDL, RBC, Hemocrit, etc. ect.

All in all DHB is an amazing drug, and my new favorite.

Oh and just to be transparent my cycle is as follows:

Test-E 500mgs/wk
DHB 600mgs/wk
Nolva 40mg/day

That's it. Though until I started this blast I was only on HRT since February. I think that is a big reason I'm, responding so fast and so well to this compound.

Well?

Bump. Any new feedback?

Updates from the guys that did their DHB cycle and possibly blood work while on?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws