advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-Testosterone cypionate (dihydroboldenone)

bump for users who used it plz

bump for users who used it plz
FutureFreak has a very detailed thread just a few posts down on testing it.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

How much did you run, for How long and what were your results?

Please share

Sorry man - I just saw this question... I ran 300mg/wk - actually had two weeks where I bumped it to 450mg.. Was / am dieting and stayed strong and I am certain that I have added muscle because I am still around the same weight. I don't go insane on weight so I cant speak numbers - but I felt a lot stronger. JUst overall felt good and was harder / denser..

I will be posting some before and after pics soon. Planned on next weekend but may push it back another week. Did 12 weeks and Ill let the critics tell me if I made enough of a change!

Sorry man - I just saw this question... I ran 300mg/wk - actually had two weeks where I bumped it to 450mg.. Was / am dieting and stayed strong and I am certain that I have added muscle because I am still around the same weight. I don't go insane on weight so I cant speak numbers - but I felt a lot stronger. JUst overall felt good and was harder / denser..

I will be posting some before and after pics soon. Planned on next weekend but may push it back another week. Did 12 weeks and Ill let the critics tell me if I made enough of a change!

Ever try stacking DHB and trest? I know you like both

Ever try stacking DHB and trest? I know you like both

I haven't done a full cycle with both, but I've experimented a little. My sex drive has been a little low on 200 mg/week test and 350 mg/week DHB. Adding trest ace at 10 mg/day gives me a huge libido boost on the days I want it. I notice increased size, fullness, and intensity at the gym even with the dose that low.

Its all good man. Thanks for the reply.

Still no one tested this?

Still no one tested this?
That's mind boggling considering all the hype and then a report of it being unidentifiable in a test, I believe, and then very little change in a couple individuals blood work...
I'm really hoping it gets done for the Anasci testin.

Wish I could have had it sent in to this local lab in California, but he said he couldnt identify that specific compound.

Funny enough - I had someone DM me and say they old VPX 1-TEST liposomal bottles they will GIVE TO ME lol...... could be rotten, but he said he will hook me up with like 4 , 480cc bottles and has "monster test" which was their M1T but I have no interest in that toxic poison!

-FF

Wish I could have had it sent in to this local lab in California, but he said he couldnt identify that specific compound.

Funny enough - I had someone DM me and say they old VPX 1-TEST liposomal bottles they will GIVE TO ME lol...... could be rotten, but he said he will hook me up with like 4 , 480cc bottles and has "monster test" which was their M1T but I have no interest in that toxic poison!

-FF

I've used both of those products. Their 1-test works, but not a good as the injectable version, of course. Their Monster Test is insanely strong--the strongest M1T I've ever used. 20 mg/day of that stuff blew me up in no time. 17 pounds in 2 weeks.

That's mind boggling considering all the hype and then a report of it being unidentifiable in a test, I believe, and then very little change in a couple individuals blood work...

Yea someone here sent it in (who got banned) without a label and it was shown to be fake. Wish it was labeled though and we need more info since you have guys on this thread praising it.

Is the post your referring to located in this thread? Couldn't find it

There has been samples sent to be tested

The other test that supposedly was done I never seen Jano or any paper work proving anything

When it is tested at anasci then I will believe the results until then it's just talk

Yea someone here sent it in (who got banned) without a label and it was shown to be fake. Wish it was labeled though and we need more info since you have guys on this thread praising it.

Why was he banned?

-FF

i would suggest sourcing dhb unfinished product instead of finished.. again, all my unfinished dhb purchases have been hits.. no misses.

the only issue i have with dhb is the lethargy. however, noting 50-100mg of test/week wont remedy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131