over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-testosterone cypionate

Had all the other tests both natural and not. Never tried raloxifene. Seems like higher estro helps my sex drive. Last time I tried HCG it made a huge difference for a short time. I guess I need to drop down to HRT and just do a full set of bloods after a few weeks.
I sent you a PM

Trestolone is good only if you want to be limp AND sterile. It does not replace testosterone's role in the body and can never function as a testosterone replacement. I'd take tren before I would MENT...

Really? They were testing MENT as a male contraceptive weren't they? And word was that MENT could be used alone, without exogenous test.

Really? They were testing MENT as a male contraceptive weren't they? And word was that MENT could be used alone, without exogenous test.
Heck yeah they were! And it can. It will and does exert androgenic effects. And it's effective too. It's also incredibly anabolic too but it's main characteristic is in that it so effectively shuts down the HPTA that it literally chemically castrates a male. The guy might be big, he might be strong, but he'll have no balls and no sex drive because with no test, there will be no estrogen and with no estrogen, you'll have zero erections. Seriously man, it's bad medicine unless you want to use it as birth control. But it won't be birth control just because of your impotent, atrophied testes. It'll be doubly effective in that it'll transform your organ into nothing more than a water spout. Be careful on this one bro, there is a lot of BS on the internet and street about it.

It'll never get approved as a contraceptive. But, for some reason, I think it's actually legal in some sort of gray market holding pattern right now. In fact, I think you can get in here in the US over the counter where it's marketed as a "prohormone". However, it is not a prohormone in the common sense where it is a higher organic compound that is somehow precursory to some steroidal metabolite . It's just a legal anabolic steroid (as most modern prohormones are).

I see... On wikipedia they wrote this:

"Trestolone-induced sterility has been found to be quickly reversible upon discontinuation".

Guess not, huh?

I see... On wikipedia they wrote this:

"Trestolone-induced sterility has been found to be quickly reversible upon discontinuation".

Guess not, huh?
Any highly androgenic substance administered to the body will induce sterility. When you are "shut down" as it is commonly referred to, your HPTA is not functioning. So if the cycle of GnRH--->LH, FSH--->testosterone, spermatogenesis--->aromatization--->estrogen--->GnRH (and repeat), is broken by a foreign substance, then spermatogenesis will decrease, follow me?

I realize the HPTA cycle is far more complex than I just rendered it, but saying "xyz sterility has been found to be quickly reversible upon discontinuation" is the same as saying that spermatogenesis is quickly reversible on any non-aromatizing anabolic steroid cycle. I would expect the long-term prognosis might, MIGHT, be good but the short-term would certainly not. It could take months or years to achieve a practical sperm count - possibly never without some drug induced spermatogenesis through more drug therapy.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear