over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 week out advice needed

La_pantera

Registered
I am currently 5 days out from my first show.

76kg
174cm

Water intake 8 liter
Sodium 8000mg
Carbs: no carbs
Protein: 300g
Fat: 55g

I don't get how to carb up everyone says different cut soidum 1 day prior and some say you need sodium to carb up. Please can someone help me out so i not fuck up the last week. here are some pics of me

how should i manipulate sodium, water and potassium to get the dry and full look? Last time i use diuretic and fucked it up all. soft, smooth and flat could not get a pump.

Would appreciate the help so much guys thanks for taking the time hope someone can tell me what way is the best and safest way. I been studying and reading and watch lots of videos some say cut sodium before carb up some say keep sodium in.

:banghead:

Attachments

• New 2.jpg
    New 2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 24176994_10155750119111093_6554850559037167106_n.jpg
    24176994_10155750119111093_6554850559037167106_n.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 146
  • New 3.jpg
    New 3.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 141
  • New 4.jpg
    New 4.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 126
competitors often pay coaches for the final touches on a prep..

You look good. Just dont ruin it.
Check out meadows peak week advice on youtube. Very basic and nothing crazy.

competitors often pay coaches for the final touches on a prep..

did that last show a very famous coach dont wanna say his name but he fucked up the last week totally.

Flat
soft
could not get a pump

Aldactone and hctz

honestly, you look painfully lean as you are right now..

maybe not risk water/sodium tricks?

honestly, you look painfully lean as you are right now..

maybe not risk water/sodium tricks?

thats what i was thinking to just add the carbs slowly and see how my body change but can i keep the sodium and water high when i add carbs?

Thnx

Don't do anything stupid and drastic. Honestly you don't even need a diuretic looking at you.

Get someone to help with your posing. You can present your body WAAAY better than the way you're hitting your shots.

Don't do anything stupid and drastic. Honestly you don't even need a diuretic looking at you.

Get someone to help with your posing. You can present your body WAAAY better than the way you're hitting your shots.

Yeah i know first show so not so good at posing. not taking any diuretics

so you think i can just add carbs in to my diet and keep sodium and water high?

My friend is a pro bodybuilder and he recommend me to this Carb up

Carbload plan day 1

meal 1: 1 big banana with 100g raw salmon
meal 2: 1 big banana with 100g raw sirloin
meal 3: 50g white rice (uncooked weight) with 50g raw salmon and half tablet potassium
meal 4: 50g white rice with 50 raw sirloin and half tablet potassium chloride
meal 5: 50g white rice (uncooked weight) with 50g raw salmon and half tablet potassium
meal 6: 50g white rice with 50 raw sirloin and half tablet potassium chloride
Meal 7: 50g white rice (uncooked weight) with 50g raw salmon and half tablet potassium
Meal 8: 250g sweet potato with 50g raw sirloin
Meal 9: 250g sweet potato with 50g raw salmon
Meal 10: 250g sweet potato with 50g raw sirloin
Meal 11: 250g sweet potato with 50g raw salmon
Meal 12: 250g sweet potato with 50g raw sirloin

Water 8 liter same
Sodium 6000-7000mg same

should i add asparagus to every meal to get the diuretic effect?

Any suggestion about this plan? so basically water and sodium the same just in with carbs and potassium supplement in the rice meals

Thanks guys for helping me out.

Last edited:
Seems good just give yourself enough days to fill out

Last edited:
Yeah i know first show so not so good at posing. not taking any diuretics

so you think i can just add carbs in to my diet and keep sodium and water high?

My friend is a pro bodybuilder and he recommend me to this Carb up

Carbload plan day 1

meal 1: 1 big banana with 100g raw salmon
meal 2: 1 big banana with 100g raw sirloin
meal 3: 50g white rice (uncooked weight) with 50g raw salmon and half tablet potassium
meal 4: 50g white rice with 50 raw sirloin and half tablet potassium chloride
meal 5: 50g white rice (uncooked weight) with 50g raw salmon and half tablet potassium
meal 6: 50g white rice with 50 raw sirloin and half tablet potassium chloride
Meal 7: 50g white rice (uncooked weight) with 50g raw salmon and half tablet potassium
Meal 8: 250g sweet potato with 50g raw sirloin
Meal 9: 250g sweet potato with 50g raw salmon
Meal 10: 250g sweet potato with 50g raw sirloin
Meal 11: 250g sweet potato with 50g raw salmon
Meal 12: 250g sweet potato with 50g raw sirloin

Water 8 liter same
Sodium 6000-7000mg same

should i add asparagus to every meal to get the diuretic effect?

Any suggestion about this plan? so basically water and sodium the same just in with carbs and potassium supplement in the rice meals

Thanks guys for helping me out.

Hire a coach for the final week. Someone like John Meadows. Just a few points that stick out. As I agreed with the earlier posts you are very lean and just need fullness now so no drastic changes. Carb up but nothing too silly. Keep water high and don't cut sodium. I would probably drop the water the night before the show (decide closer to the time). You don't need a diuretic looking like that and it could hurt you.

You shouldn't be looking at making changes at this stage and cruise into your show. You are super lean. Just bring in the fullness as you are super depleted. Obviously your legs need more size but that is an issue for the future. The carbs will help bring back the fullness. You are looking great so well done and don't ruin it on changing things now.

That brings me onto the raw fish and meat. Have you been having that? Are you used to it? Don't add that in now as it could make you sick and/or effect digestion. Now if you can eat raw fish etc with no issues and have done recently then carry it on. But right now you should be sticking to the same foods you have used throughout your prep.

Hire a coach for the final week. Someone like John Meadows. Just a few points that stick out. As I agreed with the earlier posts you are very lean and just need fullness now so no drastic changes. Carb up but nothing too silly. Keep water high and don't cut sodium. I would probably drop the water the night before the show (decide closer to the time). You don't need a diuretic looking like that and it could hurt you.

You shouldn't be looking at making changes at this stage and cruise into your show. You are super lean. Just bring in the fullness as you are super depleted. Obviously your legs need more size but that is an issue for the future. The carbs will help bring back the fullness. You are looking great so well done and don't ruin it on changing things now.

That brings me onto the raw fish and meat. Have you been having that? Are you used to it? Don't add that in now as it could make you sick and/or effect digestion. Now if you can eat raw fish etc with no issues and have done recently then carry it on. But right now you should be sticking to the same foods you have used throughout your prep.

I tried contact many coaches nobody help the last week because they say they need to work with you from start to understand your body so that plan is ruined.

So you recommend keep water and sodium high and just add the carbs but would not the carbs and sodium together cause me to retain water?

Have eating beef and salmon on my diet so its ok my body use to it not changing any foods because the risk to get digestion problems have study about that. Thanks buddy i hope i not fuck it up now exactly like you say i am depleted now i just need to get the fullness and stay dry.

we gonna see how i look after 4 meals, 8 meals and before bed and see if we need more carbs next day.

you think his plan is good by keeping water and sodium in the carb up?

what about asparagus to use it as diuretic effect been having that on all my meals last 4 days on depletion.

I tried contact many coaches nobody help the last week because they say they need to work with you from start to understand your body so that plan is ruined.

So you recommend keep water and sodium high and just add the carbs but would not the carbs and sodium together cause me to retain water?

Have eating beef and salmon on my diet so its ok my body use to it not changing any foods because the risk to get digestion problems have study about that. Thanks buddy i hope i not fuck it up now exactly like you say i am depleted now i just need to get the fullness and stay dry.

we gonna see how i look after 4 meals, 8 meals and before bed and see if we need more carbs next day.

you think his plan is good by keeping water and sodium in the carb up?

what about asparagus to use it as diuretic effect been having that on all my meals last 4 days on depletion.

This is something you really need to do in great detail with a coach. There is no right answer as everyone is different. I would be sticking to what you have done but slowly reintroducing carbs into your system. How long have you been on zero carbs? Asparagus is fine if you digest it well and are used to eating it. One key is not eating too much volume in food close to your show to avoid any distention. Keep the meals small but frequent. The last few weeks should determine a lot of what you do over the next week.

I understand why most coaches said that but as the above posted there are some that offer final week preps. It's hard if they don't know your body though. You would have to go into great detail what you have been doing over the last month and again making subtle changes. I think Dave Palumbo wouldn't be ideal as the guy is so busy and for $100 that would probably cover a copy and paste protocol with minimal interaction. Try not to overcomplicate thing as you are super lean so just make subtle changes. I would do the same but literally add int hose carbs through the day. Make necessary changes daily to the amount but pick carbs you digest best and don't go overboard. You are literaly there now so again nothing fancy with water, sodium etc and I reckon you will ruin your look if you go down that route.

Last edited:
Dude i dont think you need to take anything else.. id say keep up the good work! Good Luck at the comp!

This is something you really need to do in great detail with a coach. There is no right answer as everyone is different. I would be sticking to what you have done but slowly reintroducing carbs into your system. How long have you been on zero carbs? Asparagus is fine if you digest it well and are used to eating it. One key is not eating too much volume in food close to your show to avoid any distention. Keep the meals small but frequent. The last few weeks should determine a lot of what you do over the next week.

I understand why most coaches said that but as the above posted there are some that offer final week preps. It's hard if they don't know your body though. You would have to go into great detail what you have been doing over the last month and again making subtle changes. I think Dave Palumbo wouldn't be ideal as the guy is so busy and for $100 that would probably cover a copy and paste protocol with minimal interaction. Try not to overcomplicate thing as you are super lean so just make subtle changes. I would do the same but literally add int hose carbs through the day. Make necessary changes daily to the amount but pick carbs you digest best and don't go overboard. You are literaly there now so again nothing fancy with water, sodium etc and I reckon you will ruin your look if you go down that route.

Been on zero carbs for last 3 days before that was 100g then lower to 50g then i went zero to drop the last water out.

Yes been using asparagus last 5 days and i digest good on them so ill keep them in.

Exactly what i am thinking just reintroduce the carbs in small meals like he planned out for me 12 meals. but what i am scare of is sodium, water and carbs together isent that water retention trouble? so many say cut sodium 1 day prior to carb up some you need sodium to transport glucose into the muscle.

The guy who is helping me out want me to eat the meats RAW he say like that.

"cooking makes protein harder to digest, so better have the salmon and beef raw, easy on the stomach"

Is it true?

thnx buddy for helping me out

Last edited:
Dude i dont think you need to take anything else.. id say keep up the good work! Good Luck at the comp!

Thnx buddy just need to fill up i nailed the condition and dryness now the last part of the pussel get in full and stay dry. i guess thats the hardest part left

here is a pic from the gym 2 days ago before i dropped sustanon who i was on 850mg per week.

50g carbs and high sodium high water

Attachments

• 24131277_10155733938086093_9042110192285779597_n (1).jpg
    24131277_10155733938086093_9042110192285779597_n (1).jpg
    93 KB · Views: 141
Been on zero carbs for last 3 days before that was 100g then lower to 50g then i went zero to drop the last water out.

Yes been using asparagus last 5 days and i digest good on them so ill keep them in.

Exactly what i am thinking just reintroduce the carbs in small meals like he planned out for me 12 meals. but what i am scare of is sodium, water and carbs together isent that water retention trouble? so many say cut sodium 1 day prior to carb up some you need sodium to transport glucose into the muscle.

The guy who is helping me out want me to eat the meats RAW he say like that.

"cooking makes protein harder to digest, so better have the salmon and beef raw, easy on the stomach"

Is it true?

thnx buddy for helping me out

You look fantastic in that last pic. That bolded part isn't even true but even if it were why would you risk it now in the final week of prep when you have ate cooked meat all your life. At this stage the less variables the better and going from cooked to raw meat is a massive variable. You could easily get a bad reaction from that. Now if you tested it out throughout prep and it agreed with you that would be different. But the last thing you want now is digestion issues and bloating etc.

This is where guys tend to go wrong because they do all this mad stuff in the final week. Plus you don't need any of this as you are shredded and in great condition an accomplishment in itself. As you know now you just need the fullness back whilst staying dry so why risk eating raw meat 12 times per day when you have never had it before. Listen to your instincts and do like you had planned and try not to overthink things and second guess your body. Your condition is great you just need some fullness now and the less variables the better.

Last edited:
You look fantastic in that last pic. That bolded part isn't even true but even if it were why would you risk it now in the final week of prep when you have ate cooked meat all your life. At this stage the less variables the better and going from cooked to raw meat is a massive variable. You could easily get a bad reaction from that. Now if you tested it out throughout prep and it agreed with you that would be different. But the last thing you want now is digestion issues and bloating etc.

This is where guys tend to go wrong because they do all this mad stuff in the final week. Plus you don't need any of this as you are shredded and in great condition an accomplishment in itself. As you know now you just need the fullness back whilst staying dry so why risk eating raw meat 12 times per day when you have never had it before. Listen to your instincts and do like you had planned and try not to overthink things and second guess your body. Your condition is great you just need some fullness now and the less variables the better.

Thnx buddy been hard 12 weeks started at 90kg 15% bodyfat. and reach the best condition in my life. 76kg today measured my bodyfat it was something just under 6%. Yes its the fullness i want to get now and i will be where i want.

yeah i think cook the meet and eat it like i did on my diet. salmon i ate it raw so no problem.

does it matter if i start with the potassium foods sweet potato first meals or is it better to start with the faster carbs white rice first 6 meals?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws