over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 week out Mens physique protocol

La_pantera

Registered
Hi guys

I am currently 9 days out from my compeition mens physique have someone IFFB pro who set up this plan for me. he is no coaching me just gave me a plan to use and said it will get me dry and full.
I am definetaly listen to him but everyone says that Aldactone should not be used more then 3-4 day max so just wanna hear your opionions. little bit worried that 7 days would be to long.

Plan... 7 days out start aldactone 25mg a day

20 nov. Comp.
19 nov loading carbs (control water 750 to 1 l)
18 nov loading carbs(control water 2l)
18 deplete zero carbs (loaded water 4 to 6 l)
17 deplete zero carbs (loaded water 4 to 6 l )
16 deplete zero carbs (loaded water ) 16 to 18 loaded sodium as well.

11 to 15 nov
Low sodium
lowing carbs Starting from
10th 200g
11th 200g
12th 150g
13th 150g
14th 100g
15th 50g
16th 0 carbs

First time i hear someone deplete sodium and load sodium.

Appreicate some feedback and help to what the plan behind this. And if anyone willing to help i am ready to pay for a peek week protcol. I used aldactone before but i keep sodium in when i was using it and i used it 7 days and it worked great 3-4 days then i went flat and nothing could fill me up.

Hi guys

I am currently 9 days out from my compeition mens physique have someone IFFB pro who set up this plan for me. he is no coaching me just gave me a plan to use and said it will get me dry and full.
I am definetaly listen to him but everyone says that Aldactone should not be used more then 3-4 day max so just wanna hear your opionions. little bit worried that 7 days would be to long.

20 nov. Comp.

11 to 15 nov
Low sodium
10th 200g
11th 200g
12th 150g
13th 150g
14th 100g
15th 50g
16th 0 carbs

Appreicate some feedback and help to what the plan behind this. And if anyone willing to help i am ready to pay for a peek week protcol. I used aldactone before but i keep sodium in when i was using it and i used it 7 days and it worked great 3-4 days then i went flat and nothing could fill me

Hi guys

20 nov. Comp.

11 to 15 nov
Low sodium
10th 200g
11th 200g
12th 150g
13th 150g
14th 100g
15th 50g
16th 0 carbs

Appreicate some feedback and help to what the plan behind this. And if anyone willing to help i am ready to pay for a peek week protcol. I used aldactone before but i keep sodium in when i was using it and i used it 7 days and it worked great 3-4 days then i went flat and nothing could fill me up.
Post a photo, you should be in contest shape 3 weeks out. Also why carb deplete, you are carb deplete after each workout anyway. Also if you use any testosterones or GH than you should stop GH 10 days out and you should be on 70mg test per week for the last 3 weeks before the show.

I did mens physique and placed well. I followed MP and JM (both RIP) protocols specifically for carb and salt and water loading/restriction pre contest . kick ass bro! you payed a pro he should know what hes doing so dont trip. Last thing I would want to do last minute is play around with these. I was also doing these mach loads a few weeks out to test my response. I didnt need to use a diuretic it looked like i was on one with the proper result of the carb/salt load. I got sick a few times shitloading the morning before prejudging so be careful eating the wrong foods as your GI may not respond well. There are a ton of guys way more qualified than me to be giving you advice I will say.

A lot can happen in 9 days. Just as long as you or someone you trust (maybe him) is watching and making adjustments if needed.

If you are lean you absolutely do not need diuretics FOR DAYS.

You can ramp up your water intake 20oz a day starting the Saturday before the show increase daily , slightly increase sodium that week will Thursday and end up damn near dehydrated Saturday morning but cutting water Fri afternoon

If you are lean you absolutely do not need diuretics FOR DAYS.

You can ramp up your water intake 20oz a day starting the Saturday before the show increase daily , slightly increase sodium that week will Thursday and end up damn near dehydrated Saturday morning but cutting water Fri afternoon
this EXACTLY! great post. Be very careful with the amount of water you introduce show day is my only addition to this

Instead risking spillage do reverse carb loading on monday 700 tue 600 wed 500 thursd 400 friday 300 you will be full but water retention will be zero. Numbers are just examples but you got the idea. Keep source of carbs the same as you were using all the time. Git rid of all sweeteners for a week and as source of proteins use fish only. Get some mushrooms asparagus as well.

Instead risking spillage do reverse carb loading on monday 700 tue 600 wed 500 thursd 400 friday 300 you will be full but water retention will be zero. Numbers are just examples but you got the idea. Keep source of carbs the same as you were using all the time. Git rid of all sweeteners for a week and as source of proteins use fish only. Get some mushrooms asparagus as well.
LMAO 🤣 why fish only?
If I use splenda the whole diet and I'm lean and dry as fuck a week out why would I cut it?

As has been discussed in other threads, one week of aldactone is not much. 10-14 days used to be standard for bodybuilders. Some don't even count it as a "true diuretic." Now do you "need" any diuretics at all, well that's quite another question.

As has been discussed in other threads, one week of aldactone is not much. 10-14 days used to be standard for bodybuilders. Some don't even count it as a "true diuretic." Now do you "need" any diuretics at all, well that's quite another question.
Aldactone is OK but you have bet your ass that you better be like one of those bloody black guys that never go flat cause once you introduce aldactone is will be damn near impossible to reabsorb sodium, also if you tend to cramp a lot then your introuble using aldactone. Things to have on hand if you use aldactone.... 1. Tonic water (quinine sulfate) 2. Pedialite (granted that you have #1 also)

Pretty sure it takes a few days to build vs something that works almost immediately like a thiazide based diuretic? It's used daily/safely in females for acne and pcos

LMAO 🤣 why fish only?
If I use splenda the whole diet and I'm lean and dry as fuck a week out why would I cut it?
Digestion ... there is no hidden secret it just work better for me when I load carbs want to give some easy sources of protein.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131