over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 Week OUT Pics

I would keep in touch with Milos and have him zero you right into the show. You certainly look like top 5 caliber to me!

Already spoke to him and as he and others said no need to really change anything except manipulate a little water and maybe add a few more carbs. I will be working out all the way until Friday morning before the contest(only biceps) and last hard training day will be Wed (back day).

My last contest was 4 weeks ago and I was overdieted and had a bad experience and couldn't finish the contest. I was trying to make top of middleweights one last time and it was a bad idea. I weighed in at 175 lbs. My calories were around 2000 (280/200/45/).

I decided after that contest to never do that to my body again as its not worth the health risk of being soo depleted you can't even pose without passing out. I started increasing my calories the first week and for the last 2.5 weeks they have been almost 4000 cal (330p/ 425c/ 45f). I also put together a pre, intra, and post workout shake into the mix and trained twice a day 5 days a week and cutt all cardio. So I was having 7 meals a day and my shakes.

My weight is now 196lbs, I feel beeter and IMO look a lot better and much fuller. Could I be just a bit leaner, probably, but with only 5 weeks before my next contest and moving up a weight class i decided to be as full as possible and stay as lean as i could and was excioted about the results. Vascularity is 10 times bettter and actually have some in my quads which I never get.

I will be doing the Novice heavyweight and Open LHW at the VPX Derby Classic.

The first pic is me at 175 4 weeks out and the rest is me now at 196 lbs. Any critiques or comments appreciated.

Bro, to me that is pretty near perfection, Now i could be biased, because my preference will always be nice lines that flow as opposed to a large frame that looks like body parts were just randomly put together. I wish you well.

You look amazing. Good luck with your show :)

Fac off topic,, How did you increase your protein by 50g and carbs by 225g and not have your fats move up even 1 gram? are you sure that is calculated correctly?

Fac off topic,, How did you increase your protein by 50g and carbs by 225g and not have your fats move up even 1 gram? are you sure that is calculated correctly?

I know the actual total did go up, but I'm only counting fats I added like almond butter, Macadamia nut oil, etc... I don't count every last calorie. As long as you are consistent stuff like that is insignificant in the overall scheme of things.

Id say at minimum just from the protein your looking at an extra 10G of fat from carbs another 10 so youd be at 65g Fat ,, Just something to be noted..

Id say at minimum just from the protein your looking at an extra 10G of fat from carbs another 10 so youd be at 65g Fat ,, Just something to be noted..

Its not that I don't know if I actually measured every last calorie, I just choose not to and keep things simple, but thanks

Doing a great job bro keep up the good work and make sure you post day of show pics.

Wow, quite the difference! Nice and full now for sure!

Weigh ins

After loading some food Wed and Thursday I woke up weighing 205 lbs Friday Morning. The weigh in for this contest is 7pm Friday. I wanted to make LHW but said I would not do anything drastic like last contest just to make a weight and do something unhealthy. I had sweet potatoes at my first meal then had 3 more meals after that of only chicken or flank steak and asparagus. I drank about 6 oz water with each meal and cut water at 3pm. I was continiuing to dry out more and more and stay very full. Got to weigh ins and stepped on the scale and where ever I was was fine.

I weighed in at 206 lbs. My first time as a Heavyweight. I will be doing novice and open. Even though I will be at the bottom of the class I feel I have brought my best package and we'll see what happens.

Up 31 lbs from my contest 5 weeks ago and just as lean, not bad.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Pre-Judging

I got 1st call outs in both novice and open divisions. There were 10 in each class. We'll see how tonite goes.

Damn man, I remember you from Wannabebig, you've put on some serious size! I'm very impressed.

Contest Results

After weighing in as a Heavyweight and moving up 2 classes in just 5 weeks I knew I had a challenge in front of me to crack the top 5.

There were 10 guys in my open class and I got first call out. I thought I would place somewhere in top 5. I placed 2nd!! Couldn't be more pleased. A great end to a long prep

dude, yo look contest ready! nice taper and muscle size/symmetry. awesome conditionning -did u do your own diet?:headbang::headbang::headbang:

You look a lot better heavier

I also put together a pre, intra, and post workout shake into the mix and trained twice a day 5 days a week and cutt all cardio. So I was having 7 meals a day and my shakes.

Could you tell more details what was in those shakes (carbs/protein/aminos etc)? Was you using insulin prew?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear