over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 week till vacation!

Carrettaustin

Registered
What’s up guys so here is the scoop I have 7 days and I want to know if you think adding in certain compounds will help 1 week from vacation. I’m currently 8% body fat tested on an inbody and calipers.

Only problem is my abs are way under developed so I appear less lean then the normal person at 8%. My legs are totally separated and my arms, shoulders, chest very lean. But I want to harden my abs/ physique in any way possible before i leave.

So I’m currently running
Sust- 750mg week
Tren e -500mg (currently out switching to ace)
Clen 20mcg 2x daily
Arimadex 1mg eod (just for last week)

Now I pose the question would it be Beneficial running mast e like 500mg shot today and will it effect me at all next week and I just got anavar if I run it for this last week will it have any help hardening me up or should I wait till I get back and use it to finish off my cut.

Opinions appreciated!

Skin calibers can be up to 4% off. You are probably not as lean as you think. Adding or subtracting something at one week out will not help much. Adjust diet more. How about a picture?

A week out other than what you're already using water manipulation is the best you can do. I asked this exact question last fall, that was the consensus. Also IGF always gets me to my peak quickly so use it if you have on hand.

Skin calibers can be up to 4% off. You are probably not as lean as you think. Adding or subtracting something at one week out will not help much. Adjust diet more. How about a picture?

Don’t have pic right now but I am 8% I used an inbody and have competed 2x I know about where I am my abs are always last thing to come in. I will be able to get them in by Monday I think the way I want them but I just was really asking if those compounds would actually harden me up in such short time.

I’ll post pic tomorrow when I go in for fasted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you need to push this vacay back 4 weeks to really dial it in.

I would cut out Test and Tren and do 50 Mg Winny or Anavar to get what you want. Plus Anavar is easier to take on Vacation. The Test will make you hold water no matter how much anti E you take. I would have cut the Test out 3-4 week out. Keep it simple and watch the liver with the alcohol consumption. Have a good time.

I think you need to push this vacay back 4 weeks to really dial it in.

4 weeks hahahaha I bought my ticket a while back! I’ll be ready more just curious about the compounds

Don’t have pic right now but I am 8% I used an inbody and have competed 2x I know about where I am my abs are always last thing to come in. I will be able to get them in by Monday I think the way I want them but I just was really asking if those compounds would actually harden me up in such short time.

I’ll post pic tomorrow when I go in for fasted

I don't know why you have to be fasted to show a picture. You are either 8% or you are not. At 8%, your body is extremely lean and show abs. Here is a chart, so you can get an idea. The first picture of the guy at 3-4% was a good friend of mine.

Attachments

• body-fat-photos-1.jpg
    body-fat-photos-1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 146
I don't know why you have to be fasted to show a picture. You are either 8% or you are not. At 8%, your body is extremely lean and show abs. Here is a chart, so you can get an idea. The first picture of the guy at 3-4% was a good friend of mine.

I just take my pics fasted. And I do believe the that your friend is accurate but I don’t think that pic is totally accurate. All those guys are getting more muscle mass fat tissue is distributed differently to everyone.

I have abs! Lol I’m just saying will the Hardeners help in 1 week!!! [emoji28]

I just take my pics fasted. And I do believe the that your friend is accurate but I don’t think that pic is totally accurate. All those guys are getting more muscle mass fat tissue is distributed differently to everyone.

I have abs! Lol I’m just saying will the Hardeners help in 1 week!!! [emoji28]

You said in your first post that your abs are underdeveloped. So even if you use a hardener, diuretic, whatever, they're unlikely to look how you want.

Start doing weighted work for your abs and take them to muscular failure, none of the 25 - 50 rep stuff. You need them developed to a certain degree to have them popping out when you're lean.

pesty, is that alex azarian in that picture?

still waiting on the pics you said were coming, would help us help you

not to stir the pot, but why does it matter if youre Mr. resort pool olympia on vaca?. why would how you look matter when on vacation. I totally understand pride, but who are you going up against and why are you having this battle with yourself and how you look, to go out of town and enjoy yourself?

not to stir the pot, but why does it matter if youre Mr. resort pool olympia on vaca?. why would how you look matter when on vacation. I totally understand pride, but who are you going up against and why are you having this battle with yourself and how you look, to go out of town and enjoy yourself?

I agree simply because I'm sure the guy is going to be one of the best in shape out there regardless but I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to show off all your hard work, everything we do is pretty much based on that.

This is the last place where wanting to look good isn't a priority.

You're a pro, it's a different mentality. For regular guys who don't compete and make this a hobby, poolside on vacation maybe the only time you really get to show off what you work so hard for and get the benefits that come with it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear