over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 Year + GH

Thanks bro, but getting closer to the top of the hill. Just hope I never run out of mexi's.lol

its hard for me to believe that someone can start at 10iu's . I started at 2iu's and the sides were almost crippling . after a year I was able to up it to 5iu's a day . then I ran into one of the board sponsored gh suppliers and hell , I can take up to 10-12iu's a day without incident . I havent gone with the higher iu's cuz it scares me financially . not thay it would matter either cuz I am not convinced there is any gh in there even though he says it is real good gh . I could physically tell that I had good gh in me the first week I started it but now I am going flat on his "GOOD GH". I am mid fourty and too am a concreter . I'm a friggin human powertrowel if need be. thanks good I have 2 kits left of the real gh until I can rebound from the loss to this sponsors good gh . sorry to rant but I am sure I would get banned for ranting in his sponsored thread .
the very first significant thing I ever noticed on Gh was a felling of well being and beautiful dreams and then everything else .
I have never taken GH before and just started at 10 IUs a day 4 days ago. I know it takes a while for effects from it to be seen but say my GH is legit (blue tops) how long will it be before i start noticing a difference at that dose?

its hard for me to believe that someone can start at 10iu's . I started at 2iu's and the sides were almost crippling . after a year I was able to up it to 5iu's a day . then I ran into one of the board sponsored gh suppliers and hell , I can take up to 10-12iu's a day without incident . I havent gone with the higher iu's cuz it scares me financially . not thay it would matter either cuz I am not convinced there is any gh in there even though he says it is real good gh . I could physically tell that I had good gh in me the first week I started it but now I am going flat on his "GOOD GH". I am mid fourty and too am a concreter . I'm a friggin human powertrowel if need be. thanks good I have 2 kits left of the real gh until I can rebound from the loss to this sponsors good gh . sorry to rant but I am sure I would get banned for ranting in his sponsored thread .
the very first significant thing I ever noticed on Gh was a felling of well being and beautiful dreams and then everything else .

I have been sleeping extremely well since i started the GH. I have taken 10IUs of blue tops a day for 4 days straight now.

GH is the greatest 'supplement' on earth, IMO.
I notice changes within a couple days of starting it, even as low as 2.5iu. It gets absolutely amazing for me at 10iu, which I was only fortunate enough to run for 3 months.
The vascularity and fat loss happen pretty rapidly at that dose, and for whatever reason it seems to make my AAS work extremely well.
It's getting to the point where I don't even want to run a stack of AAS without a good dose of GH. I may actually just cruise on test anytime I don't have more than 2iu of GH daily, and then when I do have more, I'll blast a cycle.... the results from that one cycle will far exceed the results I would get from cycling 3-4x without GH.
I figure that way I can stay healthier and still make the same gains.

I have been on 50mg of tren ED for a few weeks now, the first two weeks I was making solid strength gains but my appearance hadn't changed much. I added 2.5-5iu (somedays I forget to take the other 2.5iu shot) and within days I looked fuller more vascular.
It is a major boost for my AAS.

Last edited:
From old men and women to middle aged, but mostly the young, hot and not. Even one miget! I get"m all....GH keeps them coming.
I could suppliment my cost of gh by charging for photo opps. lol

gotta love the midgets! man I need to renew my membership at ilovemidgets.com lol jk

Wow. Being on 10 IUs of GH for 5 days straight im starting to wonder if my stuff is legit. Guess bloodwork is the only way to go at this point :(

I'm 43 and have been on gh for a little over 2 yrs, Mexi the last yr strait.
With Gauls in my corner $ for supps isn't the problem but the amount of food is.

Damn ya have a winning combo Gauls is the shit and mexi is great I can see why you can to afford to eat and food cost the most;)

Wow. Being on 10 IUs of GH for 5 days straight im starting to wonder if my stuff is legit. Guess bloodwork is the only way to go at this point :(

Give it a little longer. I never get any of the sides discussed on here. My first clue that it is working is usualy that my pants get looser and I get noticably leaner, follow by some mass.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131