advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 year transform with help from Alex (really 6 months)

Omega-Red

Registered
Hi Guys,

Even though i dont have many posts under my name im an avvid reader and advocate of this board and the wealth of knowledge thats comes out of here from training to sponsors havent put a foot wrong.

Just wanted to share my little transformation...the title is a bit misleading as my before pic is like a year ago give or take but i started working with alex just on a general transitional package since november... so thats what 6 months and honestly i "Bulked" nothing but 20-25lbs of fat from the before pic...

working with alex i have learnt a hell of a lot on every aspect diet and supps. And i finally realise what Lenny means by "Building a body" making the body into a machine that processes food in order to build muscle tissue and maximising your supplements and training to get the best gains you can. I plan to follow this approach from here on out and step on stage next year....im about 7 weeks out from a holiday with my gf so i will continue dieting till then...i must emphasise though my main aim throughout has been to gain muscle and lose fat, its just i wanna be super dry n tight when im on holiday n then i will resume this way of doing things once im back.

In my before pic i was like between 205-210 and i just bulked like an idiot getting fat n sloppy to around 225-230 which is when i hired alex and now im down to around 200lbs....

in the before pics im using around 150mg-400mg per week total, and in my pics now im using 400-600mg max total... fat burners are your typical ones.. ill keep this updated every few weeks towards the holiday if anything it will keep me driven....

lastly excuse my shitty bicep as i wasnt even posing it looks a tiny bit better than the poor excuse of a peak thats shown in the pic!

Side chest is when i started working with alex..

Attachments

• transform.jpg
    transform.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 897
  • SS105070.JPG
    SS105070.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 798
Last edited:
nice hard work pays off man, cant thank you enough for the hard work you put into it..

Keep up the good work bro.
I'm new around here but it looks like Alex knows his shit...proof's in the pudding.

alex def knows his shit, the guy not only is down to earth, but its amazing how much detail he pays to the littlest of things! im currently working with alex right now, and let me tell you one thing, this is the best ive ever looked, the most food ive ever ate during a pre contest diet...
the guys a genious!

You can definitely see the improvement!Keep up the great work.

Great work bro! Looking good!

Havent i seen this room before hmmmm......:D

thanks guys i really appreciate the comments i really want to build the best physique i possibly can, i really try and give my all in the gym and in the kitchen but i enjoy it and never feel unhappy doing any of it plus i have a supportive gf so im lucky to have the ability to really go after the way i have been the past few months....i finally feel like things are moving in the right way for me i have been utterly pissed off at the "gains" i was making over the previous 2 years and i just lost any passion to do this hobby so my diet was sloppy and my training was lackluster which left me looking shitty so its good to get the feedback no doubt...will keep u updated over the next few weeks.

thanks guys i really appreciate the comments i really want to build the best physique i possibly can, i really try and give my all in the gym and in the kitchen but i enjoy it and never feel unhappy doing any of it plus i have a supportive gf so im lucky to have the ability to really go after the way i have been the past few months....i finally feel like things are moving in the right way for me i have been utterly pissed off at the "gains" i was making over the previous 2 years and i just lost any passion to do this hobby so my diet was sloppy and my training was lackluster which left me looking shitty so its good to get the feedback no doubt...will keep u updated over the next few weeks.

I feel like im in the same boat, and seeing your results has resparked my passion.

Big Bump and Great work:headbang:

hey man thats awesome. im currently working with alex to. If you follow what he says and bust your ass you can reach whatever your goal may be and i truly believe that. When i started with him a month ago i was winded constantly, now i get winded but its because i've just improved so much and can push myself that much harder.

If you put in the work and follow what he gives you theres no reason you cant get to where you want to be.

Cant wait to see what i can do.

Keep your results posted man! :headbang:

thanks guys ye im hammering away at the bodyfat right now, ill prob post some pics up in 3 weeks and then again 3 weeks later...once im back from my holiday im going to focus 100% on gaining some quality tissue and not falling victim to the BS i once believed in, so im hoping when i post my pics say 3 months post vacation i look even better.

Thanks everyone..... I really really enjoy working with people wanting to get super conditioned but does take some seriously hard work, discipline and sacrifice.. nothing comes easy so i do have a ton of respect for anyone who really pushes to the limit here....... this is pretty amazing to see ...

Attachments

• AAtransformation.jpg
    AAtransformation.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 580
You look tons better man. That pic that Alex posted really reflexs your transformation. Keep it up.

thanks for posting them pics Alex looks great, well i lost about 25lbs in the pictures there so i honestly think i gained muscle to , i dont really measure bodyfat and im still peeling away the fat as we speak....will be posting some updated pics in around 2-3 weeks and then 3-4 weeks after that as that will mark the end of my "cutting" but i dont intend to gain like i used to which was completely blind and crazy, i will this time be 100% focused on gaining some quality muscle like bboy has, like lenny has, like most of Alex's clients do offseason, not playing a number game here just looking to build the best body i can!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131