over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10.5 weeks out from North American's

the lighting outside isnt very good in those pics, just realized as i went back through. i want to take them at the gym because they have great lighting but nobody is ever there to take them for me....

Nice physique. I don't see much more then 15-20 pounds out and that is stretching it. I could see you as a light heavy.

You look great...But I wouldnt drop to middle's...but im sure Phil got a handle on your prep now...:)

that hernina doesnt bother you
or screw up your training at all???

that hernina doesnt bother you
or screw up your training at all???

had that since i was 11 years old.....it goes away once im all dehydrated and on stage oddly enough. i can actually push on it really hard and it will go away for about 10 or 15 minutes haha. been checked by 3 different docs and they all said if it doesnt hurt dont worry about it....... i will try to post a link to my pics from last years show, you cant see it at all.

way too tall for the middles.. already in good shape.. light heavies would be the best bet.. look great though..

way too tall for the middles.. already in good shape.. light heavies would be the best bet.. look great though..

im starting to get the feeling that light heavies is what i will look the best at....... if i were to make it to the middleweight class would my height hurt me? or was that just a general statement that i am too big for that class?

well.. you already have good conditioning.. to drop that much weight will surely be muscle.. at 5'9 you will be "stringy" as a middleweight.. remember that some will be 5'6 or so and the same weight.. they will "outsize" you pretty dramatically..

i hate to see guys trying to hit a class.. go by what looks best.. if you look great at 191 then so be it.. the only time i can see dropping a class is when you are within mere pounds of the limit.. but i can tell ya i highly doubt you will be at your best at a middle weight.. you hold alot of muscle.. take advantage of it..

well.. you already have good conditioning.. to drop that much weight will surely be muscle.. at 5'9 you will be "stringy" as a middleweight.. remember that some will be 5'6 or so and the same weight.. they will "outsize" you pretty dramatically..

i hate to see guys trying to hit a class.. go by what looks best.. if you look great at 191 then so be it.. the only time i can see dropping a class is when you are within mere pounds of the limit.. but i can tell ya i highly doubt you will be at your best at a middle weight.. you hold alot of muscle.. take advantage of it..

i appreciate the advice....... before i started my diet i just thought that if i could suck down to 176 by the time i stepped on stage i would be more like 190 after carbing up and what not and then i would be the biggest guy in the class, but i was a little more lean than i thought i was when i started my diet. i only weighed 181 as a light heavy last year when i won the show i was in so i didnt think making middle weights would be too hard, but it looks like ive put on more muscle since last year. at 212lbs last year i had an outline of my abs and legs had no seperation at all, but this year something is different i guess.

YES..holding a lot of muscle and conditioned now.. wont have to suffer much getting down.. you look great now..

phil has me eating when im hungry.......i dont think ive stopped being hungry all day haha. i am getting an assload of protein in me, around 500g a day eating this way.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws