over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10% DHT cream for PE

Who is going to use this when it's available?

• I'll give it a try

Votes: 162 95.9%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 7 4.1%

• Total voters
AGREED. il send you a bottle. Pm me your addy.

And for everyone else its half price for the weekend.

I like hiking too, but you have much better places to go than in the uk.

But... I like hiking too, do I get a bottle? :rolleyes:

Now if you can make a transdermal version of this drug we are talking

Russian Star you got some really interesting things on your site. The Hades transdermal dip solution looks really interesting.

Russian Star you got some really interesting things on your site. The Hades transdermal dip solution looks really interesting.

Thank you bro, really appreciate that, yeah its a good product for sure nice finisher.

dht gel

This isn't whats pictured on the site.
It comes in a clear see through bottle with no label on it, except at bottom of bottle in black ink, says 12 .Not the tube that's advertised. It looks like clear water. Has no smell. It evaporates kind of quick. It hasn't done anything, showed any results yet.

Whats the deal ?
And what can be done, if one got 2 bottles of this ?

It comes in a clear see through bottle with no label on it, except at bottom of bottle in black ink, says 12 .Not the tube that's advertised. It looks like clear water. Has no smell. It evaporates kind of quick. It hasn't done anything, showed any results yet.

Whats the deal ?

I find it kinda funny that you’re buying shit like this and worrying about the packaging. As far as the rest I would contact RS directly....

Whats the deal ?

Please don't disclose sources packaging... What results are you looking for from it and how long have you been running it?

I ordered some of this for a bump in DHT and was going to apply at right under my sac. Does anyone actually put it on their dick? I mean shoot if it causes localized growth why not but is that actually going to work? Seems like if it did it would be a multibillion dollar industry by now.

Russian - not at all speaking negatively about your product. It just seems that with the number of guys that are obviously obsessed with PE - an actual working product would be selling to 7/10 men.
Hey - maybe you have something different and later in my log I will buy a tube and report results. I think even minimal results would make most men ecstatic

I don't get why anyone would use DHT. I don't see how it would lead to PE and there is indeed no evidence that it works for that. DHT also has no anabolic activity, it's purely a hardener and 'fat burner' from a bodybuilding perspective. So if you want higher DHT, why not just raise your test dosage? This way you get the same DHT levels with the added bonus of Testosterone's anabolic effect. Only thing you need to do is to also take an AI so as to keep Estrogen levels the same.

I don't get why anyone would use DHT. I don't see how it would lead to PE and there is indeed no evidence that it works for that. DHT also has no anabolic activity, it's purely a hardener and 'fat burner' from a bodybuilding perspective. So if you want higher DHT, why not just raise your test dosage? This way you get the same DHT levels with the added bonus of Testosterone's anabolic effect. Only thing you need to do is to also take an AI so as to keep Estrogen levels the same.

Apparently it’s prescribed for micropenis.

Apparently it’s prescribed for micropenis.
Well, if your micropenis is due to androgen deficiency, then it might work. Same thing like a woman using DHT cream on her clit, no doubt it's gonna grow. But for a guy who isn't hypogonadal and has an average size dick, it's a different story.

Interestingly very few men with micro penis have androgen deficiency as such, but low androgen receptor activity hence why dht gel helps

The point is, no its not a magic product you need to put in the effort time and dedication but the number of success stories shows that it makes the difference between no growth or half a cm, to 2-5 cms over time.

Yes the bottle is sent stealth unlabelled to avoid customs, thank you for revealing our packaging to the world :)

All anyone needs to do is email us.

BTW im not forcing anyone to buy this or hyping the product with claims of 3 inches in a month. It works but its not magic.

Russian - not at all speaking negatively about your product. It just seems that with the number of guys that are obviously obsessed with PE - an actual working product would be selling to 7/10 men.
Hey - maybe you have something different and later in my log I will buy a tube and report results. I think even minimal results would make most men ecstatic

Ok bro I am happy to send a bottle but people think then its a fix if someone sees results or reports improvements.
But im more than happy to send you a bottle to start you off.. it does take time which is why our bottles last so long.

The Product he sells is legit. Mine grown 1cm in 5-6 weeks.

But it would be alot better if you combine with hcg. it will work in synergy.
Im doing this maby 75% of what i could. 100% would be dht + hcg + hgh + LOT OF STRETCHING.

I alose use 10x amount just cause its so much in the bottle. dont know why it says 2 drops, that would last like six months. I use maby 10-20 drops ed.

The Product he sells is legit. Mine grown 1cm in 5-6 weeks.

But it would be alot better if you combine with hcg. it will work in synergy.
Im doing this maby 75% of what i could. 100% would be dht + hcg + hgh + LOT OF STRETCHING.

I alose use 10x amount just cause its so much in the bottle. dont know why it says 2 drops, that would last like six months. I use maby 10-20 drops ed.

Curious about the HCG? I think HGH/mk or injecting igf if not increasing it is necessary but confused on the hcg for growth?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear