over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 iu gh pre workout?

sammy555

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ive been on rips for about a month now doing 10 iu post workout and like the results. I always find that after a large shot of gh i feel energetic and want to do stuff for the rest of the day. Today i had a real bad workout-just had no energy at all,almost felt like i was comming down with something, done my 10iu post workout and felt great again. Im starting to think mabey i should do my gh about an hour pre workout to use the energy for workout but every one seems to go post workout. I would think given how long 10 iu stays in the system that this would be ok-any thoughts or reasons i shouldnt?

Ive been on rips for about a month now doing 10 iu post workout and like the results. I always find that after a large shot of gh i feel energetic and want to do stuff for the rest of the day. Today i had a real bad workout-just had no energy at all,almost felt like i was comming down with something, done my 10iu post workout and felt great again. Im starting to think mabey i should do my gh about an hour pre workout to use the energy for workout but every one seems to go post workout. I would think given how long 10 iu stays in the system that this would be ok-any thoughts or reasons i shouldnt?

split it up. do 5 ius before work out and next 5 ius about 5 hours later, maybe 6. it takes 4 hours total for absorbtion.

just my thought. :)

Something to think about for sure, only downside is i like to get the 10 iu in early so next morning i can hit the ipam/cjc and all gh is cleared
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

555, I also am doing peps,and rips.I do 100/100 Ipamorelin cjc,20 min later 2 iu gh.then 6 hr later ,or pw I do 8 iu gh again.then peps at bedtime.then maybe another pep shot if I have time,and am fasted long enough.do you thing I'm doing much in 1 day.am I giving gh enough time to clear before my pep shot.any help would be nice guys.I'm new to peps,and don't want to be wasting my gh or peps.BTW I feel great and am dropping a lot of bf

From what ive read on the subject i wouldnt bother with peps after the 8 iu that day,start again next am. It certainly wont harm ya but probanly a waste of good peptides. I think what may work better is do your second lot of peps when you normaly do your 8iu or pre workout-then hour or 2 later hit the 8 iu. From what i understand it would be pointles doing peps then 8 iu 20 min later as the body wont be fooled into thinking its a natural pulse and your just stop the pulse the ghrp initiated,but by leaving it an hour or 2 you will still get good bit off peps then full 8iu after too. Dat says after 2 iu waite 6 hours to do peps so its only going to get longer the more you dose( i would imagine anyway).I imagine your getting good results though with what your doing

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131