over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

That's a bummer...I've been buying that nutrisync 200mg/pill version for years and at $64.99 it's a great price. It is what it is but wouldn't be able to justify paying double to keep my dose as is. I'll enjoy this last bottle before I part ways with HF lol.
That pretty much sums up my thoughts. I took my last pill the other day and I've got to save some money. I fucking flip flop on this so much over the last couple years.

I let it go, then I feel like something is missing and I add it back for a while. This cycle goes back and forth. It's going to be harder to go back when it costs nearly double. Wish it was sold in powder form at some sort of discount.

That pretty much sums up my thoughts. I took my last pill the other day and I've got to save some money. I fucking flip flop on this so much over the last couple years.

I let it go, then I feel like something is missing and I add it back for a while. This cycle goes back and forth. It's going to be harder to go back when it costs nearly double. Wish it was sold in powder form at some sort of discount.
You can take 1 capsule per day, before bed time, will still have benefits, many of my customers are taking only 1 capsule evening, they are not in bodybuilding, for better sleep, or I have a Humanofort CBD product the Hemp Cell, you can take 1 capsule evening for better sleep and recovery, I can send you one to try it out.

Attachments

• HEMPCELL chart CBD.jpg
    HEMPCELL chart CBD.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 15
Unfraternally the cost of the raw material has been going up every year and the cost of contract manufacturing has been going up also.
If you look in to the many health benefits providing $64.99 is north that much, how much would cost 1 month of HGH supply? and HGH don`t come even close the the Humanofort`s benefits. This is just one example:

🌏
🧬
HUMANOFORTTM
🧬
contains anti-inflammatory CITOKINE naturally, which regulate the functions of the immune system.
Anti-inflammatory cytokines are a class of protein molecules involved in regulating the body's inflammatory response. These are products of various types of cells, including immune system cells (such as T lymphocytes and macrophages), and have the role of limiting and controlling inflammation in the body.
Below we present how anti-inflammatory cytokines help the body in the fight against diseases and contribute to the maintenance of homeostasis and general health:
Limiting excessive inflammation: Inflammation is a normal and useful response of the body to infections and injuries. However, excessive inflammation can lead to tissue damage and chronic inflammatory diseases can emerge. Anti-inflammatory cytokines contribute to regulating and limiting inflammation so that it does not become excessive.
Immune Balance Regulation: The immune system must function in a delicate balance between activation to fight pathogens and suppression to prevent overreactions and autoimmunity. Anti-inflammatory cytokines help maintain this balance by inhibiting immune cell activity when it becomes excessive.
Promoting healing and regeneration: Controlled inflammation is crucial to the process of healing and regeneration of tissue after injury. Anti-inflammatory cytokines contribute to this process by reducing excessive inflammation and promoting tissue healing.
Protection against autoimmune diseases: Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system attacks the body's own tissues. Anti-inflammatory cytokines help prevent these diseases by inhibiting excessive immune reactions against healthy tissue.
Homeostasis maintenance: Homeostasis is the internal balance of the body, which must be maintained to ensure the optimal functioning of all its systems. Anti-inflammatory cytokines contribute to the maintenance of this homeostasis by regulating the inflammatory response and other physiological processes.
In general, anti-inflammatory cytokines are essential for the body's health and proper function, playing a crucial role in controlling inflammation and maintaining immune and homeostasis balance. Deficiency or imbalance in the production or functioning of these cytokines can contribute to the development of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases.
PubMed Study Link:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2785020/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10767254/

#stemcellstherapy #TeamHumanofort #epidermalgrowthfactors #citokines #Humanofort #FOLLiSTATiN #citokines #cationicpeptide #fibroblastgrowthfactors #connectivetissuegrowthfactors #microRNA #FGF
@followers
!! ️ Product developed, studied and researched by mixed, multidisciplinary teams, at the Institute of Geriatrics and Gerontology "Ana Aslan", Hospital of Chronic and Geriatric Diseases "Sf. Luca" - Bucharest, Institute of Endocrinology C.I. Parhon, Col Medea University Hospital - Bucharest , Elderly Home Variaş - Timiş, Iasi University of Medicine, Cantacuzino Institute from Bucharest, at the "Victor Babes" Institute Bucharest, the "Carol Davila" University of Medicine and Pharmacy Bucharest and the Research Institute for Plant Protection and was awarded by the International Jury of the EUREKA Salon 1999 - Brussels, with the silver medal.
🥈
!! ️
𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

Oh I get it...I even get the cost going up but essentially those of us that have been getting 200mgs caps for $64, will see our cost double. I'd have no issue paying $75-$80 for the 200mgs pills.

That's exactly my feeling. I feel like many of us found a "cheat code" to have 60 200mgs caps for $64 and now the cost is essentially doubling. That's rough.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131