over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

I started 10mg test cyp daily on 12/23.

I use a 29g 1cc pin subq works best for me. Cyp is 200mg/ml
I draw to the 5iu mark. (hope that's right for 10mg) If anyone disagrees feel free to chime in.

Dr Crisler recommends micro dosing daily also. It more closer resembles your bodies normal function of creating and clearing the hormone on a daily basis and in an amount it can deal with. Makes sense to me.

Other supplements:
400 mg humanafort
1200 mg tongkat ali
multi vitamin
coq10
acetyl L Carnitine
grape seed extract

I tried tribestan also but felt wonky. But that was before starting 10mg test.
So I will try and introduce tribestan back into the program.

Feel fine so far. Have aromasin on hand for sides.

Last edited:
How the hell do you guys get the oil into these slin pins? I have a coconut oil based ester and this is supposedly the thinnest of oils used. I tried once to load a 29 gauge spin pin thinking I could try daily subQ injections and no way in hell that pin was going to load.

So how do you do these injection types? Anyone with step by step instructions?

Just draw the oil with the usual 18 gauge needle and transfer to slin pin. Then inject 10mg or however much of that slin pin every day until you run out. Then draw again and repeat.

How the hell do you guys get the oil into these slin pins? I have a coconut oil based ester and this is supposedly the thinnest of oils used. I tried once to load a 29 gauge spin pin thinking I could try daily subQ injections and no way in hell that pin was going to load.

Some individuals back-load by taking the plunger out.

I prefer a more easier method by hanging the vial upside down with the slin pin plunger pulled back.

Insert the slin pin, tip upside down, pull back plunger a few ticks past the desired amount. Takes a minute or so to vacuum-gravity fill.

You can make a makeshift hanger to secure your vial. I've used a medicine cabinet door to hang from, if you can picture that.

water base, suspension daily?
I imagine you guys are speakin of esterfied, in oil...

Coconut oil tends to solidify at temperatures below 24ºC, I would heat up the vial under hot water regardless of oil used, to ease extraction.

Just draw the oil with the usual 18 gauge needle and transfer to slin pin. Then inject 10mg or however much of that slin pin every day until you run out. Then draw again and repeat.

And by transfer, he means back-fill. You can back fill 10 at a time so you won't be messing with it every day.

Last edited:
And by transfer, he means back-fill. You can back fill 10 at a time so you won't be messing with it every day.

Yea this is exactly how I do it

Regarding Dr. Crisler´s recommendations, the las I heard was twice weekly testosterone injections and small daily HCG injections,

The CRISLER HCG PROTOCOL - Part Deux - Dr. John Crisler

"...providing a physiologic dose of the LH-mimic HCG is key. That means small, daily doses. Second best is a double daily dose, QOD (every other day). Third best is a triple dose Q3D (every third day). You get the pattern. I usually start them off at 100-150iu QD, based upon previous Medical History and, frankly, how I feel at the time about their case.

If you are taking test cyp shots twice per week, and want to take HCG similarly, take the HCG (250-500iu) the day before the test cyp shot, each time. We don’t want to unnecessarily stack the HCG on top of the test cyp shot. If you are doing QOD or even daily test cyp shots (some actually do), it won’t matter..."

30mg subq 3x week or 60mg 2x week subq seems to work for me.

I'll try 10-15mg per day and see where that puts me (TE is 300mg/ml).

People telling what they inject without noting what there Test levels are at that rate doesn't give a basis for what their blood work is like. I inject 100mg a week. With daily injections, sub-Q. And my levels are around 900.

20mg EOD works pretty nice.

I like shallow IM for this with a slin pin. Hate sub-q'ing oil, even in small amounts.

Me too. 29 gauge with 5/16th inch pin stick in a spot with very little body fat, usually upper quad. sometimes my gf will use a 1/2" in my glute. Heat it a little before drawing, easy peezy.

I need to ask...

How do you know with certainty?

He contacted me almost 2 years ago, and asked me to help him to restore his adrenal cortex output. He did not wanted to compete agent, but after 8 Months using this protocol he changed his mind.

I've been using steroids since '95 its crazy how things have changed. Anyways great thread. I'm old enough now I don't really care much about size. Looking into Dr Crisler. Thanks.

What was your free test level? is not necessary to have it at 1200, long as your free is in high normal range.
The Mayo clinic defines "normal" for my age groups as:

50 - <55 years: 4.06-15.6 ng/dL

Do you agree with this, and if so, what do you consider the "high normal" range to be? 14 or higher?

I think this is absolutely retarded. Why would I pin 10mg a day? Throw a shot of half cc once a week and your gonna be fine. You won't need any anti e. He'll even 250 once a week you won't need any ai. But then again I think your drug advice is probably the worst I've ever seen. And what works for you will probably not work for anyone else.

Runs 10mg a day Except for when he's prepping and blasts hard dht and runs everything under the sun or will never place. Cause if the drugs arnt in. Your condition will be shit. No matter how good your diet is.

You're certainly free to disagree BUT do it respectfully! I'd hate to boot you off this forum on Christmas.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner