over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

10mg is not for me. Total test was 504 and FT was 104 (range 30-150). I do better on 20mg with better lab numbers. I notice I look slightly better on 20mg too.
Your levels was not to bad on 10mg, how is with 20mg, also are incorporating the Humanofort?

I am waiting to check if i still have natural test after 7-8 years blast and cruise , mostly blast tbh

I am 35 years old

If i meed trt i will do your protocol emeric

Thank your for all the knowledge your give us

I look up to you , hope to be like you and have a great body palying with my grandchildren

Much love and respect
OK, you can also call me, and thank you.

Your levels was not to bad on 10mg, how is with 20mg, also are incorporating the Humanofort?

I was using Humanafort for a bit but haven’t lately. I pay too much for supplements that I had to cut down on some.

I was using Humanafort for a bit but haven’t lately. I pay too much for supplements that I had to cut down on some.
You did cut out one of the most important for restoring your Hypothalamus function. It naturally occurring Activn and Cationic peptides (google both) also
contains all the natural catalog stem cell biosimilar microRNAs, endogenous pep-tides, growth factors and pluripotent Yamanaka factors. This catalog includes; Activin ,IGF-1, IGF-2, FGF (fibroblast growth factors), NGF (nerve growth factors), EGF (epidermal growth factors), CTGF (connective tissue growth factors), Immunoglobulins, Immune-Regulating Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines, and TGF (Transforming Growth Factor Beta) Follistatin, Thymosin B4.

These growth factors act as bio-signaling molecules (Radecki, et al, 1997; Martinez-Maqueda, et al, 2012; Kousaku, 2011). Recent studies on the role of miRNAs in reprogramming and therapeutic strategies may explain the benefits derived from chicken egg extract.

Reprogramming cells has been the subject of many scientific studies since the early 1900s. In 1962, John B. Gurdon’s research proved that cellular differentiation is achieved through transplantation. Dr. Shinya Yamanaka (2012) also proved that the introduction of transcription factors into a differentiated cell can indeed convert the cell into a pluripotent state. Yamanaka’s research concluded that matured cells can be reprogrammed to replicate. In 2012, Dr. Yamanaka and Dr. Gurdon both received a Nobel Prize in Physiology for their discovery of mature cells being able to be reprogrammed to a pluripotent state (Yamanaka, 2006).

Emeric - how many sets per week do you do for each bodypart? Are you doing 2x per week or 3x per week for each bodypart?

And how does this change when you are cutting? Do you lift more or less?

Mal 0,4 ml of 250 mg/ml through slin pin or how you do it ?
Script test is 200 mg/ ml, so its just 1/2 ml on Sunday with a 23 gauge in my ass.

Ahh i see

Here i take from pharmacy Norma test enanthate 250mg/ml single amp
Yeah, I think thats US vs European. Dose is different, cyp vs enanthate. I think cyp is slightly more soluble in oil, hence the different concentration.

Yeah, I think thats US vs European. Dose is different, cyp vs enanthate. I think cyp is slightly more soluble in oil, hence the different concentration.

Thank you mal

Im a bit of a mess last days , you know why

Gone pm you later when im home my friend

One last question, if i use lets say 70-100 mg week of test for trt , what i do the rest when i open an ampoule ?

I not want use UG for trt

Thank you mal

Im a bit of a mess last days , you know why

Gone pm you later when im home my friend

One last question, if i use lets say 70-100 mg week of test for trt , what i do the rest when i open an ampoule ?

I not want use UG for trt
Thats a tough one. Here in the US we get 1 cc vials, so I just use the little vial for 2 weeks. With the glass amp, its open to the elements once you break off the top.
You could do one of two things that I think of. Safest thing, you could take the testosterone out with a syringe and then inject it into an empty vial for the next week. Not sure if you have empty vials, and a 1cc vial would be perfect. A big 10cc vial would make it harder to get all of the 1/2 cc out of it.

Easiest thing, draw out the testosterone into a fresh syringe and put the cap back on. Store it in a cool dry place for next week and then use it then. That should keep it sterile. Keeping it sitting in the amp for 1 week, only thing you could do to try and keep it sterile is put the amp in an air tight bag or larger container.

Thats a tough one. Here in the US we get 1 cc vials, so I just use the little vial for 2 weeks. With the glass amp, its open to the elements once you break off the top.
You could do one of two things that I think of. Safest thing, you could take the testosterone out with a syringe and then inject it into an empty vial for the next week. Not sure if you have empty vials, and a 1cc vial would be perfect. A big 10cc vial would make it harder to get all of the 1/2 cc out of it.

Easiest thing, draw out the testosterone into a fresh syringe and put the cap back on. Store it in a cool dry place for next week and then use it then. That should keep it sterile. Keeping it sitting in the amp for 1 week, only thing you could do to try and keep it sterile is put the amp in an air tight bag or larger container.

If i draw all ampoule ( 1ml) in 1ml slin syringe and then each shot backload a 0,5 ml slin pin and keep the rest test in the 1ml slin pin ?

Hope what i write makes sense 😇

If i draw all ampoule ( 1ml) in 1ml slin syringe and then each shot backload a 0,5 ml slin pin and keep the rest test in the 1ml slin pin ?

Hope what i write makes sense
Yeah, that's good! Very little hassle, easy. Just need a fresh .5 ml slin pin for the 2nd week.

Emeric - how many sets per week do you do for each bodypart? Are you doing 2x per week or 3x per week for each bodypart?

And how does this change when you are cutting? Do you lift more or less?
I do 6 sets total for chest and back each workout, total 4 sets for triceps and bicep each workout, 1 giant droop set for side lateral and 1 giant droop set for the real shoulder, legs every day 4 x 20 reps. Some days I challenge my self and I train my upper body 2 time, when I train 2 x day I eat more protein and drink more water.

So 5 weeks go I was forced to quit TRT cold turkey after being admitted for a heart attack which ultimately led to a quadruple bypass. I was only taking 140mgs a week at the time but the angiogram showed major blockages ( 95 or higher ) in all my arteries. The doctors think I may have a genetic issue as I am only 52 and was very active prior to the heart attacks and bypass surgery. My question for Emeric is can I do a low dose ( like 10mg per day ) just to get my levels up to normal. My doctors all want me to quit ( and I will until I am fully recovered ) but just wondering if it would be safer to take a mini dose in the future. I am los now on blood thinners and blood pressure meds which I was not on before the heart attack. Thanks in advance!

So 5 weeks go I was forced to quit TRT cold turkey after being admitted for a heart attack which ultimately led to a quadruple bypass. I was only taking 140mgs a week at the time but the angiogram showed major blockages ( 95 or higher ) in all my arteries. The doctors think I may have a genetic issue as I am only 52 and was very active prior to the heart attacks and bypass surgery. My question for Emeric is can I do a low dose ( like 10mg per day ) just to get my levels up to normal. My doctors all want me to quit ( and I will until I am fully recovered ) but just wondering if it would be safer to take a mini dose in the future. I am los now on blood thinners and blood pressure meds which I was not on before the heart attack. Thanks in advance!

I'm not a doc but this is interesting. Too much of anything is bad though.

A new multi-year study from the Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute in Salt Lake City shows that testosterone therapy helped elderly men with low testosterone levels and pre-existing coronary artery disease reduce their risks of major adverse cardiovascular events -- including strokes, heart attacks, and death

Before going on 140mg / week how much did use and for how long?

I'm not a doc but this is interesting. Too much of anything is bad though.

A new multi-year study from the Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute in Salt Lake City shows that testosterone therapy helped elderly men with low testosterone levels and pre-existing coronary artery disease reduce their risks of major adverse cardiovascular events -- including strokes, heart attacks, and death

Testosterone is one of the most important hormone in human body, it also helps the immune system, long as is in the normal range, some men has normal levels even at age 80, in my opinion one part is genetics and the 2nd part life style.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear